It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I grow up: a 6 year old's vision of a Gift Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is a 6 year old girl envisioning a community where everyone is welcome. She envisions a place where people can go to her place and there are beds waiting for them and they can eat whatever they want for free. People will be greeted with hugs and everyone is indeed welcome and no payment is needed.

Of course what she envisions is too ideal and there needs to be some adjustments needed. Some people might exploit the generosity and stay there forever.
But at least the idea that there will be a community open to everyone is a good start.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Next gen Occupy protester.

I wonder if her hippie parents put that ankh on her forehead.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Next gen Occupy protester.

I wonder if her hippie parents put that ankh on her forehead.

At least you do think that what the occupy protesters want is for the good of all.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
And exactly how will this wonderfull fantasy community be paid for? I guess they can all work on a collective farm harvesting unicorn poop to sell it to candy makers.
See thats the problem with this line of thinking its all based on how we thought the world worked when we were 6. Before we learned about work and earning.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

No, no. I was making a comparison between the lofty, unrealistic outlook of a 6 year old and some occupy protesters.

new topics

top topics

join