It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
exactly. we are all made to think that the world is continuing in the same process when, instead, we are all really being contolled and manipulated by the NWO.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Everyone that wants to stop it knows about it already, most citizens would just ignore it...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Everyone that wants to stop it knows about it already, most citizens would just ignore it...

I dont think citizens ignore it, just dont understand the whole process and theory about it. This is probably why most citizens are deemed to ignore it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Its not that ordinary citizens don't understand it, its that they are "taught" not to believe such things. The abuse of the media and public education have already implanted the idea in their heads that anyone who opposes the government is a terrorist and "enemy of Freedom"

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It is down to three or four gov'ts. now, the EEC, APEC, and NAFTA, in simple terms - euro/africa, asia, americas
The group of multinational conglomerates that set policy globally is not so secret. they meet regularly, but since they own the media, it is never covered in the news, except for a few independent news groups.
What they are called doesn't matter, the membership changes all the time as new people become useful - ie. Bill Gates, Spielberg, etc., and the way they do it is through lobbying politicians using very convincing motivational incentives. ie: play ball or you're out.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sometimes I think we are already in the process of the NWO
We are not really free, even in America....I think that the Elite (the top of the pyramid who control the masses, the evil forces, the illuminatis...whatever we call it....) Have a plan for years to control us and make profits over us...we don't know a thing of what is going on!!!!!!!!!!! The elite controls the media, the governments and so on, so everything is hide from us and they make us beleive anything. They want us to fight against each other for different reasons like (religions, race, government partis, ideologies, left, right, social class...)that create chaos and war (war generate profits form weapons and make money to big corporations). But it should not be like that...big corporation wants us to be addicted to medications (they created all the viruses to sell them) technologies, fast food, gas, drugs, materialism, fashion and most of all MONEY! Everybody is after money, it's like the most important thing, we need money for everything...we have credit card, bank account, bank cards and what is the point?????? Are we born to have a social number, be brainwashed and work for 60 years????? Are we on earth for them???? Or should we be on earth to learn and appreciate the nature and envolvment in poeace and harmony...we should respect our planet and all humans that live on it...THEY made us like we are now! Their plan is working great! The earth is collapsing and nobody is really "happy" I'm young, I look great, I have money, but I am really happy???? No, I feel like I have to work to pay bills, I got the FLU, I watch the news and I cry, I see crimes everywhere, pollution outside...I rather not be born then live like that! We have to do something but I'm all alone thinking like that because I'm the kind of person who wants to understand

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yes, I agree 100% with you Amelia.

I read somewhere in regards to the NWO, that if you put a toad in a frying pan, and turn the temperature up degree by degree, it doesn't notice the difference in temperature until it is cooked.

That is a good way of explaining the possibility that the NWO is already apart of us, although we cannot detect it as it is slowly being unravelled in stages.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Cadeous, i have to say, you read some really weird things.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadeous
Yes, I agree 100% with you Amelia.

I read somewhere in regards to the NWO, that if you put a toad in a frying pan, and turn the temperature up degree by degree, it doesn't notice the difference in temperature until it is cooked.

That is a good way of explaining the possibility that the NWO is already apart of us, although we cannot detect it as it is slowly being unravelled in stages.

hey?

*is confused*

Do you mean, we wont know about the New World Order until it pasts?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes infinite, that is exactly my point.

My theory is that the NWO is built on small steps. Through disinformation from the media (showing people only what they want to show) and cover-ups, we believe nothing has changed when we look at it from the small-picture. But once all these stages have been implemented, it will be too late to do anything as the NWO would already be upon us.

Originally posted by chrisamatic
Cadeous, i have to say, you read some really weird things.

It was no different from any other NWO article. Except it used a cool analogy

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadeous
Yes infinite, that is exactly my point.

My theory is that the NWO is built on small steps. Through disinformation from the media (showing people only what they want to show) and cover-ups, we believe nothing has changed when we look at it from the small-picture. But once all these stages have been implemented, it will be too late to do anything as the NWO would already be upon us.

Well, if the New World Order is to based on tryanny then i cant see us doing anything about it, we would just have to live with it. If the New World Order movement is upon us right now, we are not strong enough to fit it. The only way you could fight, would with strong weaponry and different cells around the world to take out NWO targets.

(note:i am not promoting terrorism0

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite The only way you could fight, would with strong weaponry and different cells around the world to take out NWO targets.

I don't think so....
The only way to fight them is to refuse to live int he world they created for us...weapons...that's what they want us to do....If everybody tomorrow don't go to work and stop consumming....it's all over for the NWO hehehehe
But who is revolutionnary enough to do that? Who wants to say good bye to our materialism world we are used to live in, even dependant of...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I don't think so....
The only way to fight them is to refuse to live int he world they created for us...weapons...that's what they want us to do....If everybody tomorrow don't go to work and stop consumming....it's all over for the NWO hehehehe
But who is revolutionnary enough to do that? Who wants to say good bye to our materialism world we are used to live in, even dependant of...

well if the world united and fought via force then the NWO would have a pretty hard time to defeat us. I think afew billion people can inflict some damage

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
IMO: anyone can stop the NWO, it simply does not exist don't think about it and bamb its gone.

There is nothing to worry about until there is something to worry about.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
LOL. bro, if the NWO does come into existence, i dont think there is anything YOU can do about it, maybe if you gather up a bunch of people, like thousands, you might be able to disrupt their plans. but you gotta remember, this is the United States Government, these arnt vietnamese kids fighting, these are trained soldiers, and IF you do manage to kill the regular infantry, you still have to worry about special forces, and um, i dont think thats a good match, even if you severly outnumber them. i dont know what to tell you man, just know how to shoot a gun, know how to clean a gun, and fight till the death, ill probably be right behind you!
Good luck

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Something i have been thinking about is that if you have a violent fight against the New World Order, it will probably end up in one huge blood bath resulting in millions and millions of deaths.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hasn't it been said that in order for the NWO to become accepted they would need to kill millions? If that is so, then I fear that anyone who would wish to stop it via physical force would be walking into a trap.

If the plotters behind the NWO wanted a world full of submissive people that take orders like blind following sheep, it would seem logical that they would want, and even encourage all opposition to openly attack. This way they could easily overcome all pockets of resistance and eliminate the non-believers at the same time.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The NWO has been moving slowly but on many simultaneous fronts for decades. They have slowly but very surely been moving their players and structures into position. In the meantime, the propaganda machine keeps people thinking it is all business as usual.

Effective resistance is very difficult because people are too caught up in one thing or another to see it. Combatting them will require a huge awakening on the part of humanity. If they perceive that they cannot lead everyone any more in the way they have, the natural lines of division within the NWO could crack open and they could turn on eachtother.
At that very dangerous point (which could be characterized by very ugly events), a new movement and some very brave, intelligent and difficult to corrupt leaders could come to the fore and push things in a new direction but even they will need the support of an active and enlightened population who will no longer put up with it.

We might make it but it could require almost a death experience for the earth and our species before it is all over.

Earlier in this thread, Supermoderator "Byrd" seemed to think that Bill Gates and Microsoft were just another conglomerate. Well how did they get so large? It was not by accident or technical merit or marketting genius.
Gates was approached early on by certain people to design his software in certain ways. In return he was rewarded by having his software pushed hard. He was quite compromised, has served his purpose well and has been rewarded.

It is not difficult to narrow down who is behind all of this, how they do it and how they finance it. The trick is to finally stop doubting oneself and be willing to see it for who and what it is. I think empowerment begins there.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would say that 90% of the planet population is not even AWARE that the NWO or something like even exist or is a known conspiracy
People like US are not really popular and are kinda "rare".
My bunch of friend call me the conspiracie freak, they say I see conspiracies everywhere and they laugh even if they really love me...so try to recruit a whole bunch of peeps to start a REVOLUTION! ???? Call me if you do

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are just afraid to take the step to really think it through and leave their old impressions behind. I find that a lot of people can be led to connect the dots. They will do that if they see that your own thoughts are well considered, logical and provide a good explanation of events.

That doesn't mean they will act but they can at least sympathize and have an open mind. Maybe it is not a revolution but it is a start in a better direction. Also, many are already completely cynical about politicians and see corruption everywhere, that provides a foot-in-the-door.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join