It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pranks to play on 2012 fanatics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It is only 2 1/2 months to April Fool's day. That means there is still time to dream up a prank to play on someone that is a 2012 believer.

In the office you might place a countdown to ascension ticker on your desktop. Anyone ask you where you got it and tell them that it was only installed on the desktop of those that will survive.

What about having your ipod put out a humming sound. When your friends ask what it is tell them it all started the night you began to ascend.

Maybe a box labeled tsunami rescue gear placed in the back seat of your car could cause a ruckus with friends especially if you live hundreds or more miles from a coastline. Might be really funny if you live at altitude.

My buddy pulled a magnificent prank off on New Years's going into 2000. At the stroke of midnight he pulled the house power scaring everyone inside thinking that the worst had happen.

Not being good at conceiving pranks I am hoping that those that love pranks can come up with some good ideas to play on those that have fallen for the hoax of 2012.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
take them to a notary/lawyer and have them sign over all of their wordly possessions to you as of 12/22/12

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Start construction on a ginormous ark in your front yard. Maybe print out a fake city permit for it and post it nearby.

And grow a fabulously long beard.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

A lot of trouble to go to just to get a shoulder shrug and a...
"meh, wha??.Oh 2012,..okay I get it, yeah very funny..."
I think Ill stick to putting plastic wrap over a toilet seat some where. That's at least fun....sorta...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I got an awesome prank that you would appreciate....
A group of armed thugs in Balaclavas could burst into your home and hold your family hostage for a couple of hours without making any demands.
And then at the end of it they could call out "April Fool's" and everyone would eat cake and laugh.

Because freaking people out is great fun.

So you don't believe in any 2012 event, neither do I, but there is no reason to be a smug, arrogant tool about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Something along these lines would be fun.

They did something similar when that Camping nut was predicting the rapture TWICE last year.

I'm still disappointed that all the Protestants didn't go away that day.

edit on 1/10/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Thanks for the ridiculously dangerous prank you suggest. Hopefully no one will pay attention to it.

top topics

join