It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lawyer criticised for his handling of a the polish plance crash killling the cabinit shoots himself/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

A lawyer criticised for his handling of a probe into a fatal plane crash has shot himself in the head during a news conference in Poland. Video footage captures the moment military prosecutor Mikolaj Przybyl asks journalists to leave the room before a loud bang is heard and he falls to the ground with a thud. Reporters went back in to find him lying in a pool of his own blood. Thank you, please give me a five-minute break, I need to rest. What Mikolaj Przybyl said to reporters before his suicide bid The suicide attempt cut short media questions about an inquiry into a plane crash in Russia in April 2010 that killed the Polish president and 95 others, including many Polish officials. Colonel Przybyl had been defending his handling of a military investigation into leaks coming from the confidential inquiry. During the probe, phone records of journalists had been tapped to try to establish the source of the leaks. Just before he shot himself, Col Przybyl told reporters: "During my entire service as a civilian and later military prosecutor I have never brought shame to the Republic of Poland and I will protect the honour of an officer of the Polish armed forces and prosecution. "Thank you, please give me a five-minute break, I need to rest." After the room was cleared, journalists heard the single gunshot. A military spokesman said: "According to the information available, the prosecutor is alive, he is being treated in the hospital and the site is being investigated by the prosecutors and military police." The current Polish president Bronislaw Komorowski has released a statement saying he is "concerned" and has asked the Head of the National Security Bureau to monitor the situation.

Hmmm.
A man being asked question re: The polish Government plance crash. Either shoots himself, or someone shoots him. Stange indeedily

Very Strange !!
edit on 10/1/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/2012 by shauny because: Cos

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

We all know the Russians did it

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
WTF???Could the killers be that ballsey?
It must be some kind of hypnotic conditioning to do so if asked certain questions......

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
news.sky.com...

"According to the information available, the prosecutor is alive, he is being treated in the hospital and the site is being investigated by the prosecutors and military police." The current Polish president Bronislaw Komorowski has released a statement saying he is "concerned" and has asked the Head of the National Security Bureau to monitor the situation.

Hmmm.
A man being asked question re: The polish Government plance crash. Either shoots himself, or someone shoots him. Stange indeedily

Very Strange !!
edit on 10/1/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/2012 by shauny because: Cos

And that right there is why HK is selling guns like crazy.

top topics

join