It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lists of Flouridated and Non-Flouridated Bottled Waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So we seem to be in a majority on ATS about fluoride NOT being good for the human body and mind. I am in the camp of believing the chemical causes more harm than good. This is a compiled list from different internet sources on which bottled waters contain and do not contain fluoride. There are some conflicts on the list so further research I believe will be needed on a few brands. So that said here's the links and lists for everyone to look at.

Mineral Waters Of The World

USA 190 Brands

Waters with ** are fluoridated source=www.rumormillnews.com...

A Better Water Agromas Natural Mineral Water Albertsons Alhambra Alpina American Fare American Star Appco Aqua Fresca Aqua Panna Aqua Pure Aquarius Natural Mineral Water Arbor Springs Drinking Water

Companies without fluoride in their bottled water
fullspike.com...

immortalhair.forumandco.com...

source=Unfluoridated waters

Bottled water can contain high levels of fluoride. Instead, choose brands that clearly indicate a fluoride content of 0.2 parts per million (ppm) or less. Here's a sampling of bottled water brands that are fluoride-free: Apani Purifie ** Aqua Panna ** Arrowhead ** Calistoga Spring ** Crystal Geyser ** Deer Park North ** Deer Park South ** Great Bear ** Hinkley & Schmidt ** Ice Mountain Keeper Springs ** Loon Country Natural Spring ** NARA International Himalayan Spring Ozarka ** Penta ** Poland Spring Snow Valley Mountain ** Sparkletts

edit on Tue Jan 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I knew there was a reason Crystal Geyser was my favorite bottled water. It's a shame that bottled water is so expensive or else I'd buy it all the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yea it is a bit expensive. But since I have well water, I use that for cooking ( no fluoride from the city) and for drinking i use large 5 gallon jugs and fill them up at a reverse osmosis center. From what I understand, that takes any fluoride out. Its about 1 dollar for 5 gallons, so I get it cheap in a huge bottle.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Good thread!
Thanks for the info.
Can you believe that they are marketing flouridated bottled water for infants? Crazy sh&t

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yea it is a bit expensive. But since I have well water, I use that for cooking ( no fluoride from the city) and for drinking i use large 5 gallon jugs and fill them up at a reverse osmosis center. From what I understand, that takes any fluoride out. Its about 1 dollar for 5 gallons, so I get it cheap in a huge bottle.

Do a little fracking for a kick. It should be safe to the water.

They'll let cha know.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think they have recently added this into my water supply in the u.k but around 2 years ago I started noticing a really strong smell coming from the tap water that smelled like chlorine.and tasted horrible.now i only drink tap water in tea or coffee and stick to drinking pure apple just or orange juice.something that is also concerning i recently found out is that Adolph Hitler added fluoride to each country's water supply he occupied and even added it in water in Auschwitz.it is very hard to take seriously they are adding it to prevent tooth decay.we have free dental treatment to people who are poor anyway.and you can buy a cheap tooth brush and a tube of cheap fluoride tooth paste for about 50 pence.
edit on 10-1-2012 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So its ok for these companies to steal water from communities around the world as long as they dont flouridate it? I know it may be beneficial to have this information if you have no other source of water, but it should be a last resort kind of thing.
Thanks for the info anyway

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I

I saw that! When i had my son, I saw the fluoridated baby water to mix with milk! omg its crazy !

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just posted a thread linking fluoride to the calcification of the pineal gland -> decreased melatonin -> lack of sleep

ATS Thread

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NotApplicable

I was reading that. Thanks for the linky.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

welcome

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Doesnt say on the label?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Fiji

Fluoride: 0.23 mg/L
Naturally occurring fluoride.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
.it is very hard to take seriously they are adding it to prevent tooth decay.we have free dental treatment to people who are poor anyway.and you can buy a cheap tooth brush and a tube of cheap fluoride tooth paste for about 50 pence.
edit on 10-1-2012 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)
yeah right it didn't prevent me from getting tooth decay,just brushing and flossing well everyday(without toothpaste)will keep your teeth in good health.

new topics

top topics

join