It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video to China Leaders: Queen of England in Exile by April 1, 2012 or London is Nuked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I would just hate to think that the Queen would get Nuked by the Hobbits from lord of the rings

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ReefMan

Probably the Hobbits would have better means . . .

perhaps tickling her to death with their furry feet.

I do believe that the globalists or the Jihadi's or God have slated London for a major destruction.

I don't recall whether by Tsunami or meteor or nuke. Seems to me that by Tsnami was mentioned by more sources than anything else . . . whether by meteor in the ocean or catastrophic Canary Islands landslide or whatever, I don't recall.

Quite a number of prophetic sources mention such things.

One assumes that the Queen's resources would alert her well ahead, . . . if such alerts were possible.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think it would be fair to say the world in general could fail under predictions of Tsunami or other natural disasters of that nature.
But anything that is a direct human attack on the queen is getting lessor of a chance based on that the Queen is not getting any younger

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

I don't know about the credibility of the video either,
but just in case it is real....I won't be near London on April 1, 2012

If this is real....

This video is a major threat......heavy stuff

Edit: Please note that I post this video because of the threat of a nuclear weapon,
not because I believe it.
edit on 10-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

I don't mean to be rude but are you quite young? a teenager perhaps? When you see a video like this that frightens you, first you must question it. Go to the uploaders Youtube Channel and look at their personal information and watch a couple of other videos they have uploaded to get an "idea" of who they are.

For example, straight away you should have spotted that 1st April is 'April's Fool's Day' in some countries. Then in another video, the uploader claims his grandfather was a member of the "Black Hand Society" and Anastasia, daughter of Tsar Nicholas, was his grandmother which makes him the rightful heir to the Russian throne. This is a rather outrageous claim to make, don't you think? But let's look further...

His other videos are just typical "truther" videos warning about the "anti-Christ" - which for me, is one of the more "wackier" theories out there. In addition, he looks in his thirties yet he uses childish photographs in his videos such as the kitten with raised paws. It doesn't have the sophistication I'd expect from the son of a princess and heir to the Russian throne. Plus those videos are two-a-penny on Youtube.

Finally in another video he offers a 'deal' with the NWO elite saying, "you can have Australia, it has enough space". This is where I burst into laughter... did you??!

You must learn to analyse these uploaders for yourself so that you are not suckered into believing in nonsense such as this video. Keep practising and you'll soon get your own B.S. Detector!

At the end of the day, remember that the elite want us to live in fear, so don't. You can't function when you are afraid.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rottensociety

Of course the video is probably BS, but it has made a direct threat. Go find another video on youtube making a threat of this nature.....I haven't seen any......It doesn't matter if the person who made the video is who he claims to be or not, it is the fact that this person has made a serious threat that is the issue.

edit on 13-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can't help but think that a group of shadowy omnipotent puppet masters would have MUCH better graphic design

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by rottensociety

Of course the video is probably BS, but it has made a direct threat. Go find another video on youtube making a threat of this nature.....I haven't seen any......It doesn't matter if the person who made the video is who he claims to be or not, it is the fact that this person has made a serious threat that is the issue.

edit on 13-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

I understand what you mean but if his videos are meaningless nonsense, then I suspect his threats are the same.

In one video he tells the whole elite that they can all go and live in Australia!!! It's laughable, really, you just can't take him or his threats seriously, it's just wasting your time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join