It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for battlefield 3 players for xbox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As the thread titles say's i am currently looking for more people to play battlefield 3 with. any of you who actually have played the any battlefield game know that having good team members that use microphones and work together hold a big advantage when playing. currently i have been playing since the day it came out and almost nobody uses theyre microphones and works with theyre squad unless you get lucky or you already have friends to play with. unfortunately none of my friends have bf3 for xbox and this is why i'm looking for some people to play with. if your interested in having some fun and playing online with a decent team my xbox live gamertag is mrTacoToucher. also i'm always in for playing other games online too so feel free to ask about other games you'd like to play as well. feel free to post if interested and i also think playing with some fellow ats members would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
my gamertag is B1ayneO

shoot me a request I own BF3 and MW3

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

I was literally going to post the exact same thread earlier. I hate playing with random people who can't work together. You can send me a friend requeset to my gamertag which is the same as my ATS username. I'll try to hop on between my course load here at school!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wish i had my xbox back, i miss the easyness of gaining friends on xbl.

I play BF3 on pc, which i love to death. But its harder to make friends n stuff, lol.

Good game to play no matter what platform.

64 player maps rock though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My gamertag is Mutiilation. Please add me

any of you can do the same as well.
edit on 10-1-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sure sucks how many lone-wolf types play BF3 eh? I would figure that people like that would stick with MW3. Meh anyways my Gamertag is xXxINF1D3LxXx (second i is 1 instead. hard to see I know.) It will be nice to finally have people to play with on BF3 that care about teamwork. Keep in mind that I sort of cooked my headset so I will be playing without it for a while.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
mw3 great game once you get running round like a mad man with a pp90m1 and akimbo fmg's, but it get's boring right pretty quick?, so i recently bought battlerfield 3 so i can continue playing with an old friend of mine, I must admit its very good, but yeah strange how so many people try and play it on there own without a mic, anyway feel free to add me if you'r a mature gamer and not a banshee screaming kid
just pm me

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I play Battlefield 3. I also own MW3 but find myself in BF3 more often than not. I would say that I am a mediocre player, I would like to play in a team that actually uses team work. My gamer tag is PrimeBEATSTICK. Feel free to send me a friend request.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I wish i had my xbox back, i miss the easyness of gaining friends on xbl.

I play BF3 on pc, which i love to death. But its harder to make friends n stuff, lol.

Good game to play no matter what platform.

64 player maps rock though.

Damn! I wonder if the maps are larger on PC than consoles too... I think it only gets to be like 24 players at a time for me, which is a pain when I run out of heads to pop at a distance

I remember BF2 maps for PC being huge, only to see BF:BC2 and BF3 maps way smaller.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

The maps are much smaller on console. The PC has much larger maps and also accommodate 64 player matches.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm on BF3 on xbox360 a lot. Gamertag is BadmanSneek. Hit me up if you're ever trying to run some.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

my gamertag is DAVExXx69 im also in a platoon called BFUK, wer on battlelog and facebook and are looking at starting tornaments

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My gamertag for xbox is the same as my avatar, W3rlied2. I love BF3 and MW3.

Im also ranked 155 out of 100,000 on Trials Evolution. Woot woot.

Add me, dude! Lets get the ATS clan blowing up some virtual bad guys!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

kl, we should get an ATS clan goin on BF3 we only need 12 people

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Im down for it. Ill be playing later this afternoon.... About four o clock pacific time. Ill add everyone on this thread so far.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
paradan93 will also being playing BF3 later this night.
bought the game yesturday, makes MW3 look like a bowl of sick and poo.
lvl 7 or 8 i think and i'm also a very crap shot, but i love it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

I'm glad you enjoy it! I'll play later tonight. Just got home from work and it's time for a big boy soda.

Last night I bought a new headset. Consider the shiz talking on in full force from now on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I dont have an xbox *cry*
then again, I used the control pads and i dont like em LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Been looking for some microphone tactical teamwork, I'm in...requests already sent to you all...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
about 7pm gmt i'll be playing if you all want to make a squad and own the land, sea and skies.
getting good at the game now, even managed to do a few nice sniper shots on moving jeeps and helicopters.
sniping is fun but nothing beats running around with an smg and a laser sight

top topics

<<   2 >>

join