It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran : Army plans to test advanced military equipment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yeah, they have rigged camels with a device that collects their poop automatically, turning it into a biofuel which powers their super duper flying saucer which, according to the news yesterday, is what took down our drone.

Whoooo.....I am REALLY scared now!

SOURCE
edit on 11-1-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Like a tracer round, that propaganda points both ways.

You claim the West is "fear mongering" when Iran tests a missile. "Oh boy, Iran is being evil again"

What about Iran? They make sure everyone knows they are testing a missile, or having an exercise, or farting in our general direction. "Hey, everyone! Look how bad-ass I am!"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Like a tracer round, that propaganda points both ways.

You claim the West is "fear mongering" when Iran tests a missile. "Oh boy, Iran is being evil again"

What about Iran? They make sure everyone knows they are testing a missile, or having an exercise, or farting in our general direction. "Hey, everyone! Look how bad-ass I am!"

This is exactly the point that I was emphasizing, because you're wrong. When Iran's business is plastered all over Western news, it's not Iran who is showing off to the world.

Seriously, how can Iran avoid being in the media all of the time? They need to test their military capability in an open capacity. If they did it secretly, then Western media would raise all kinds of suspicion. It's a damned if you do or damned if you don't scenerio for Iran because the West is dead set on painting them up as the bad guys for an invasion that is virtually inevitable at this point.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This report wasn't plastered all over western news , it's from an artical in an Iranian Newspaper .

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
this is ,again, a freaking joke.
Testing the material the Chinese or Russia have given them
with an interpreter and a manual written in chinese and/or Russian.
I dont take it seriously at all. Iran really need to stop poking the west.

edit on 11-1-2012 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Its top top secret ++ but I just found out is the military thinks it might loose control of the country they have a doomsday plan . . . (page down)

CANCEL SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You got to love some of these responses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join