It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Systemic police brutality in Grenada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is from just 9 hours ago, so it's breaking news.

I've been asked to attach an opinion to these links, so I'll offer one. How much longer are people all over this planet, going to tolerate rabid, raging, out of control canine/human hybrids in uniform? When are these wild, crazed beasts going to be restrained?

Does anyone doubt now, with these stories emerging hour after hour, day after day, that the War on Terror has given police the rationale they have needed, to themselves engage in the uncontrolled terrorism and brutalisation of the civilian public?

Will you continue to justify and defend the actions of these monsters, until the time comes when it is your turn to be unlawfully arrested, tasered, pepper sprayed, and/or bashed in custody?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Wow! That is one tragic story. A case of mistaken identity?

Oscar Bartholomew was allegedly beaten after he mistook a plainclothes female officer for a friend and lifted her off the ground in a bear hug outside a police station in St David's, Grenada.

My thoughts go out to his relatives. No other words.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm usually one that will defend the police force until the very end and I have on multiple threads but I just can't seem to do so with this one. I will say this...we can not let the bad apples of the police force ruin the many, many, good apples of the police force. How would we like it if we were labeled murderers, rapist, child molesters, just because of the few bad apples that we live with? The fact of this is we live in a society where camera's are everywhere so we are now more likely to capture these events.

join