It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heaven on earth = NWO ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
just posted this in another thread, when i decided to make my own on it, as i think of it as a different take on things.

please dont flame me for this thought i just had, but couldn't the soon to come, so called heaven on earth, ruled by jesus, be considered, or even possibly be the new world order of things to come?? i know its a weird take on the subject but think about it. dfh out.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here's where I wax, philosophically. Here's where I bend your thought, full rapid. Religion has talked of a place called Heaven for long. I will say how I see the debate. For those that love to work, welcome to heaven. Because everywhere you go and everything you see, has been worked on, is being worked on, or will be worked on, or can be worked on by you or others. You are presented daily with that which you love, enjoy, be happy. Welcome to paradise. For those that hate work, welcome to Hell. For everywhere you go and everything you see, has been worked on, is being worked on, or will be worked on, or can be worked on by you or others. You are presented daily with that which you hate, suffer, be unhappy. For you that love to work on some things, but not on others, you are in pergatory. For the more you want to work on the things you love the more things you don't want to work on keep popping up. The secret to happiness must be to work on all things as they show up not stating emphatically what you will or will not work on.

Bode Bliss

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i really like your description of heaven and hell being a state of mind, rather than literal places as portrayed in the bible and other religious texts. but as you know, im hinting to a possible conspiracy with this so called heaven on earth that everyone is wanting and waiting for, and that it could be a set up for some kind of NWO. if so, its doing a good job, as im sure no one would believe this thought i have produced. dfh out.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss

Here's where I wax, philosophically. Here's where I bend your thought, full rapid. Religion has talked of a place called Heaven for long. I will say how I see the debate. For those that love to work, welcome to heaven. Because everywhere you go and everything you see, has been worked on, is being worked on, or will be worked on, or can be worked on by you or others. You are presented daily with that which you love, enjoy, be happy. Welcome to paradise. For those that hate work, welcome to Hell. For everywhere you go and everything you see, has been worked on, is being worked on, or will be worked on, or can be worked on by you or others. You are presented daily with that which you hate, suffer, be unhappy. For you that love to work on some things, but not on others, you are in pergatory. For the more you want to work on the things you love the more things you don't want to work on keep popping up. The secret to happiness must be to work on all things as they show up not stating emphatically what you will or will not work on.

Bode Bliss

Yeh thats great and all, but we shouldn't be slaved into working either... We should have freewill, ...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
dnero6911,

It's not whether you will be slaved into anything. This is the universe of work. You must work to breath, eat, get some sleep, think, understand, appreciate, etc. If you don't like work, your gonna hate it here. If you love to work. You understand that it's all work here. Even the play is work. You're in Heaven.

Bode

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
so if u strictly work at only the things you love, does that make you a bad person?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Everything in this universe is work . If you like the work in some area ,like watching tv, or playing vid, or drivin' your car you may not think of it as work , but work it is.

If you only work at the work you like and don't like some other work . It will come back to hurt you in some shape or form. Leaving you in a small or large purgatory, depending on how much you overindulge yourself.

So what's best is to learn to love work. Working on all as it arrives at your door.

The ones that learn to love to work are the happiest of all.

Bode

[

[edit on 9/12/2004 by bodebliss]

top topics

join