It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Interesting Thread, this has happened to me a great deal, no idea there was a name for it. My most recent example is: I have been friends although that is not really a good name for it, there is no good name., with a family of Crows. I have not seen them for several weeks now. I have made efforts to see them to no avail.

When I first noticed they were missing I became upset and had them much on my mind. I came on ATS and either saw threads on Crows, without looking or had people with the name Crow or an avatar with a Crow in a thread I was reading.

I have not seen the same people, avatars or threads since.

I also used to see like an Eagle in an ad, then I would see at least two more or the word, or hear someone say it within a short period of time. It is not always birds when it happens to me. I always thought the Universe was trying to tell me something, but unfortunately I could not figure out what.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Iamschist because: added some text

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Some people attribute this concept to coincidences, but do coincidemce exist at all. Personally, I subscribe to the mantra of "there are no coincidences". What about you guys?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Some people attribute this concept to coincidences, but do coincidemce exist at all. Personally, I subscribe to the mantra of "there are no coincidences". What about you guys?

The only coincidence is the coincidental consequence of incidental copulation.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I thought I'd point out:

coincidence = Nice Dice Con

"As I have said so many times, God doesn't play dice with the world." Albert Einstein

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I thought I'd point out:

"As I have said so many times, God doesn't play dice with the world." Albert Einstein

Ribbit

Nice Einstein quote. I like your style, Ribbit.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I thought I'd point out:

Ribbit

Nice Einstein quote. I like your style, Ribbit.

Einstein wuz right but he didn't take into consideration the Children of God playing that Game with us?

Morpheus said to Neo:

"Welcome to the desert of the Real."

desert = sand

The little toad says to you:

"Welcome to the Sandbox of the Real."

Once you realize the truth about this thing called Life, the Sandbox is yours to play in.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join