It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt causes global warming, not CO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Soaring Debt To GDP Is More Reponsible For Global Warming Than Rising CO2 Levels

Correlation doesn't mean causation, but since the Al Gore boot lickers think it is, then debt-to-gdp causes global warming, not CO2 since debt-to-gdp and global temperature have a greater correlation than CO2 concentration.

So keep trying to make us pay taxes to Al Gore and Obama to ``solve`` global warming... I'm sure it's gonna solve everything and I'm sure they are telling the truth... I mean, they only have to gain hundreds of billions of $$$ from that scheme... they wouldn't do it for the money, they would do it for the earth!!!

We must reduce the debt otherwise the polar bears are gonna drown!!

edit on 10-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
that kinda makes sense

debt is related to the big oil corps not paying taxes which increases our debt and big oil corps not being regulated and dumping more and more pollution into the air causes climate change.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey, now....I'm a chart technician....I'll be the one to say about this....
LOOK at that trend.....OP, you are spot on...dang matches better than the co2, good eye, good detective work
now, about the currency spot market for the last two weeks......?? I have a hundred questions....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

As I suspected global warming is an excuse to increase tax.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
who is the guy that made that chart? hmmmm.... if someone else can confirm that's right it will make me laugh and if someone can confirm it's a joke it will make me laugh.

look up the name of the guy who is listed as making the chart.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, everything else causes warming and warming is the cause of everything, so I don't see why this can't be true too.

join