It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

Nice post and we also now have the LRO pictures of the landing sites on the moon in which locations of equipment photographed on the moon surface matches the LRO pictures and even the tracks left by the astronauts match pictures taken as they left the moon!!!!

Example below first posted by jra

Bottom the image from LRO the other from the DAC camera as Apollo 17 left the moon, look at the track of the astronaut movements they MATCH!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I know this isn't a pic from the moon but I have always thought that Earth from the moon should look much bigger then moon from the Earth as the Moon is much smaller than Earth.
Like here:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Bingo! I have often wondered how it is that the Earth, as photographed from the Moon, could appear the same size as the Moon, as viewed/photographed from the Earth. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Haha...welcome to reality ATS. We never went to the moon. And if we did, we as a whole, have never seen the real footage. They faked the whole thing from beginning to end. There are literally hundreds of videos proving they faked it. Arthur C Clarke and Stanley Kubrick tried for decades to nudge us away from the lies. Watch any moving by them with a careful eye and you will see the hints...if you need help seeing, go here...

www.jayweidner.com...

They have been selling us a story based on there beliefs for a long long time, with the expressed goal of creating a reality that squarely places all power in the hands of a few. They wish nothing more than to have us believe that this world is our only refuge. That the rest of the solar system is a dead and cold place. We are simple children when we take this information in without question or concern for truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
But they all looked so happy that they had made history !

I don't think !

edit on 083131p://01America/Chicago11 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
And Neil Armstrong refused to swear his hand on the bible that he was on the moon, that should tell it all..

And if he did, he'd give all the conspiracy nuts more fodder to say "Gasp, Neil Armstrong is even willing to lie while swearing to God, what an ass, that clinches it for me! If he were telling the truth, why would he even feel the need to do this?!"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Yes, seen this press conference video before, and whilst it doesnt prove anything either way about the moon landings, it is very, very odd.

Their reactions are like those of somebody who has just heard of the death of a loved one, not of somebody who has just returned from successfully completing mans greatest triumph to date. And Im not buying 'they are just emotional' either. Its like they dont want any part of the whole mission and are acting under duress and, in Mike Collins's case, outright fear. He is staring at Neil Armstrong all the time, seeming like he is terrified that Armstrong is going to break down and blurt something out. May not be the case, but its what it looks like.

Strange indeed..........

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Their reactions are like those of somebody who has just heard of the death of a loved one, not of somebody who has just returned from successfully completing mans greatest triumph to date. And Im not buying 'they are just emotional' either. Its like they dont want any part of the whole mission and are acting under duress and, in Mike Collins's case, outright fear.

Let's see how you would act if you were crammed into a tin can the size of a station wagon with two hairy men, blasted into space by a rocket that could explode like a small nuke, spent a week experiencing the same nauseating feeling you get in a falling elevator and lived for that time in constant fear that the least wrong move could instantly leave you to die in the inky cold blackness of space. Oh yeah, there's no bathroom or shower. I don't know about you, but I might find all that a bit stressful.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

In my opinion this post should be enough to end the thread, and the Deniers should have to come up with a reasonable explanation or admit they were wrong, once again.

Along with Phage's video, the OP is done and anyone who still supports it has some explaining to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by azbowhunter

AGREED. These space threads have gotten so boring and predictable I usually try to avoid them. Here is a play-by-play of EVERY SINGLE SPACE THREAD EVER MADE;

OP makes a post (classic opener)
Everyone loves it and praises OP for a brilliant thread
Some brown-noser comes in with an "I don't know guys, let's wait for Phages opinion on this matter"
Phage shows up, throws around come copy+paste from Google, belittles OP, and ends his post with an elitist comment/insult.
Everyone gangs up on OP.

Really. Read any space thread with more than 3 pages. Somewhere in it there is Phage, being an elitist prick.

Well if phage is an elitist one YOU are an ignorant one Phage has shown he has great knowledge of the subject
so just maybe you should try and educate yourself more on the subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I LOVE the whole moon hoax debate. I allows me to IMMEDIATELY ignore any further posts from those useful idiots that give this even a minor benefit of a doubt.

This thread is a fine example. A complete and utter BS topic, started by someone who lacks the education of a basic 8th grade student. Seriously.

I find it hilarious and also a little disappointing that there are legions of useless idiots that stand at the ready to display their ignorance to the public at a moments notice.

There is a serious reason why REAL conspiracies exist. They exist because the most in your face conspiracies are never payed attention to because anyone who mentions them gets made out to look like an idiot. I do't expect any of the moon-hoax believer morons to even understand that point.

The moon landings happened. Sorry to disappoint the morons who lack the intelligence to understand that basic fact.

Now, for the folks who can't understand anything without a little bit of mystery built in.....there is a reason why no other country has done what the USA has done so far......think about it. I could spell it out right here, but your search for my point will also help educate you a tad.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

'Now, for the folks who can't understand anything without a little bit of mystery built in.....there is a reason why no other country has done what the USA has done so far'

Cos it can't be done ?

Skip to 5min mark ?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Again this, we probability have gonna to the moon but they showed us a fake show, why? they found something quite disturbing all the way to the moon.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

How am I ignorant? Do you know what that word means?

Nobody has "great knowledge" of space. We know just as much about the afterlife as we do about space. Thousands of years of study and all we really know is "well, it might be infinite" or "we think wormholes might be possible. Maybe."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So you find a video on youtube that says "im genuine, believe everything I tell you".
You go ahead and believe it all, hook, line, & sinker, and then you have the nerve to tell everyone around you that doesn't believe in that non sense that they're just drinking the government kool-aid?

Yep. You are definitely an ATS member.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by azbowhunter

AGREED. These space threads have gotten so boring and predictable I usually try to avoid them. Here is a play-by-play of EVERY SINGLE SPACE THREAD EVER MADE;

OP makes a post (classic opener)
Everyone loves it and praises OP for a brilliant thread
Some brown-noser comes in with an "I don't know guys, let's wait for Phages opinion on this matter"
Phage shows up, throws around come copy+paste from Google, belittles OP, and ends his post with an elitist comment/insult.
Everyone gangs up on OP.

Really. Read any space thread with more than 3 pages. Somewhere in it there is Phage, being an elitist prick.

Forgive them Phage they know not what they do

I would not put it past NASA to lie though

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Thunda

Their reactions are like those of somebody who has just heard of the death of a loved one, not of somebody who has just returned from successfully completing mans greatest triumph to date. And Im not buying 'they are just emotional' either. Its like they dont want any part of the whole mission and are acting under duress and, in Mike Collins's case, outright fear.

Let's see how you would act if you were crammed into a tin can the size of a station wagon with two hairy men, blasted into space by a rocket that could explode like a small nuke, spent a week experiencing the same nauseating feeling you get in a falling elevator and lived for that time in constant fear that the least wrong move could instantly leave you to die in the inky cold blackness of space. Oh yeah, there's no bathroom or shower. I don't know about you, but I might find all that a bit stressful.

And don't forget the three week quarantine they had just come out of. Plenty of time alone to contemplate how the most exciting moment of your life has already come and gone.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

How am I ignorant? Do you know what that word means?

Nobody has "great knowledge" of space. We know just as much about the afterlife as we do about space. Thousands of years of study and all we really know is "well, it might be infinite" or "we think wormholes might be possible. Maybe."

[/quote

.]

Stop telling the truth it hurts - Yes when Hubble was born Patrick Moore said - We realise our understanding of the comos is only 1% of what we thought was so - Add on that the cosmos is full of so called dark energy and dark matter some say 90% others 80% so we are still sucking our thumbs in reality
edit on 11-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I find it very sad that expertise, or even simple competence, is met with suspicion and hostility from certain quarters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join