It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by onewithall
Hello ATS!

This is my first thread (besides my intro), I did a search and couldn't find this on here yet (if it is, I apologize).

Anyway, I just found this video on a random blog. It shows footage taken by the Apollo 11 astronauts from inside the spacecraft as they film different shots of "Earth" from a window. Well, they're actually in space, but they aren't as far away from the Earth as they say. Watch the video, there is great narration. Very interesting stuff, indeed.

So what do you guys think? This is the first video I've ever seen that makes me believe some of the moon landing hoax conspiracies.

My dad worked for apollo 8. We landed on the moon. This is a poor video and I have a real coin from apollo 8. And I watched mythbusters on this so I find it bs...

much love,
OnewithAll
edit on 10-1-2012 by onewithall because: changed the title

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

My dad worked for apollo8 I have the coin. This is lack of evidence until another country lands on the moon. I've watched mythbusters so I'm not convinced .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MuscleRocker

Mythbusters m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmefEKqzq8cg&v=mefEKqzq8cg&gl=US

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Now I"m just curious, but does this mean that the pictures taken by the lunar reconnaissance orbiter are fake too??

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Great clip!! I recently saw some NASA footage where this same team was practicing in zero gravity and mock moon landing...they were cursing...etc. I wonder if this was part of the "fake" training that took place as well?

I would have to agree that we have never been on the moon...besides...Russia was first to space and I'm sure they wanted to get to the moon as well, they just never lied and said they did.

The more I review materials and listen to prior astronauts talking about "bogeys and UFOs" in space....I'm believing that we know of something on the moon and it's not our friend...therefore no reason to go!!! Who really knows...they will keep denying and making up Bullsh*t stories instead of just telling the public the truth.

Thanks for the clip....great find!

greg

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The Lunar Lander is a joke...so poorly designed a 10 year old can do better. Lunacy Lander is more accurate.The whole setup is beyond belief, Neil Armstrong never even spoke of it..poor fool.

Just another insult to intelligence, how many more delusions can YOU handle?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Keen to watch just posting so I can check out later looks good though has me very intruiged

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I wish I could teleport a Buzz Aldrin to every moon-hoax-conspiracy idiot.

edit on 11-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
I wish I could teleport a Buzz Aldrin to every moon-hoax-conspiracy idiot.

Word to the MFin Streets yo!!
I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what the Lunar Recon Orbiter took pictures of, since we didn't land on the moon, and there are tracks up there, it must be Aliens... or the Chinese... Or maybe it was Giant robots from a distant planet who can transform into everyday type of machinery in order to stay hidden from the public....
That has to be it...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
When can we see these pictures?

And how about take some pictures with the far better tech we have now?

I guess grainy garbage pics with no proof is all you need.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I find it extremely hard to believe that Apollo 11 succeeded in reaching the moon. The only thing that makes me think they actually did reach the moon is this. It's pretty hard to argue with evidence like that, despite all the inconsistencies with the official data.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Buzz Aldren came to visit my school when I was a kid (I'm in Scotland). The entire school was brought in to hear his talk....we were agog. He gave an extremely well crafted talk and passed around samples of moon rock. I was really embarrassed when the floor was open to questions and we, with jaws on floor and stars in eyes, failed to ask even one question of the second man on the moon. We eventually nudged the physics geeks who saved our faces by asking a couple of vaguely intelligent questions.

The man struck me as being very sincere and professed a profound belief in a creator God as a result of his experience.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

the USSR shot one of those reflector thingys up there as well. The Lunokhod 1.

cool looking robot

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
It only took a minute to realize their misinformation. If you are only in earth orbit, you are only about 220 miles away, you wont see nearly a tenth of earth, let alone near half of earth. Simple perspective it doesn't even need a diagram. From orbit you cant even see half of America. Ever see ISS videos? Apparently not.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

Well from that video you really only see an island, some ocean and clouds. That island is supposed to be a major continent? Could just as well be japan...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow phage you almost missed that one 30 min late, you where on coffee break?

Seriously though, i´m not convinced by that debunking attempt...

Then again im not convinced the original footage is legit either...

You happen to know ?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You ALL know that the field of view depends on the focal length of the lens on the camera and the film format!

All the pictures on the link below taken from the same spot

Or do you want to assume that has been faked as well, see if you know a little about photography you DON'T jump to conclusions about what YOU think YOU should SEE

edit on 11-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Alright you got me on that 2nd vid, Good Job!

Hope they are paying you good, because you deserve it!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So far nobody has debunked all the fishy facts.. but keep on trying with your NASA buddies

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And Neil Armstrong refused to swear his hand on the bible that he was on the moon, that should tell it all..
Anyone saw the astronauts guilty faces on the press conference when asked qestions of the moon? Tells a lot too..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Been posting that video clip many times on ATS..
it cant be posted enough.. the best proof of fakery in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join