It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

I find that what you guys are saying about advertisements on the moon may soon be a reality. We now have being built, the only USA commercial space port. New Mexico has "Spaceport America", funded by Sir Richard of Virgin Airlines, etc.... How do I have this information? My husband helped to build the runway of the new Spaceport. Somehow, he managed to keep his picture ID tag from his work there-(they wanted it back!) as proof to his grandkids, he says. People are already signing up to take the first rides into space, and I cannot imagine much of a leap from there to moon travel.

For those who want to know where the new spaceport is exactly, it sits outside of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, to the east.

Nowwww you can spit your coffee out onto yer keyboards.....

On topic, do I think they went to the moon? Yeah, I think they made it. I'm old enough to remember the original tv transmissions when I was a youngster. It was quite a big deal, whether at home, where we got all of 3 channels on a good night, and in school when they would gather the entire student body to watch what was going on at the time. I even remember talks with astronauts, but for the life of me cannot remember which ones visited our school- I was quite young then.

SK

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Look, you only have to do some search hee on ATS.. many good threads of what Im talking about.
Abovetopsecret
abovetopsecret
abovetopsecret in the third link here is a good example of tampered photo if you care to read more than a beginning of that thread.

Thing is that I find tons of evidence just on the pages here and I recommend using the search option to everybody who wants to learn that there is something wrong with NASA and moon related info. And lets say space related info in generally.
Unless you are ignorant sheep and you eat everything they feed you. And now that I did some more research I learned even more about the subject. Got to love this site! ATS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Unless you are ignorant sheep and you eat everything they feed you. And now that I did some more research I learned even more about the subject. Got to love this site! ATS

Did you actually read any of those threads?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps the fact that they are so glum in the press conference is because unlike in quarentine they have to explain things in detail and actually remember they're lie's oops I mean lines ?

Theres the full conference for anyone too watch !

Yea their body language speaks volumes.

What we need to remember here is NASA happily took on nazi scientists after WWII, and Nazi's are/were the masters of propaganda. Add to that the 60's was the era of the cold war and the use of propaganda was in full swing. From there you just follow the bouncing ball...

I find it amusing that some Americans like to 'proudly' believe they landed on the moon but their deluded. They were lied to. We couldnt land and play golf on on the moon in 1969 anymore than we could do it today. We just dont have the technology and knowing what we know now many of us are even more aware of this current impossibility, even more aware than we were in the 60's when the general level of scientific 'knowledge' of the public was less than it is today. In the 60's we could be lied to about just about anything and we just accepted it. We didnt have access to the research material (eg the internet) that we do today to question such outrageous claims as 'landing on the moon'. Today we CAN 'go back in time' and analyse & question what we were told in the 60's and we can prove to ourselves without any doubt that what we were told was simply a lie. Of course many gullible Americans will refute this but then its the gullible American public that swallowed the official lie on 9/11. Seems to be a common thread here.....
edit on 24-1-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Yea their body language speaks volumes.

Yes, it says "I'm a pilot, not a TV star."

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
reply to post by wmd_2008

Look, you only have to do some search hee on ATS.. many good threads of what Im talking about.
Abovetopsecret
abovetopsecret
abovetopsecret in the third link here is a good example of tampered photo if you care to read more than a beginning of that thread.

Thing is that I find tons of evidence just on the pages here and I recommend using the search option to everybody who wants to learn that there is something wrong with NASA and moon related info. And lets say space related info in generally.

Well lets see one of your links was to thread from mikesingh who spent many pages and post claiming towers on the moon until it was pointed out that he was looking at the picture the wrong way round
it was someone with an interest in photography that showed him his error to be fair he did admit he got it wrong!

Another of your links gives us good old Foosm a guy who cannot understand that shadows follow the terrain they land on

Now as I out and about I will post a link later so keep up the bad work

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Nonchalant, this is painful to see....a person who is blind to facts and evidence, clinging to such a pathetic "excuse" of an "argument".....merely based on a few SHORT clips from a much longer news conference. Clips that were purposefully selected and edited by jackasses like Bart Sibrel.

Apollo 11 was no more faked than any of the others. There is a TON of information that backs this up, if anyone would just care to do the actual research. And @ that news conference? This has been explained many times too....those guys were TIRED of it....they HATED that aspect of their job. What you see on their faces is contempt.....at the inane questions from ignorant reporters, some of whom couldn't tell a spaceship from a washing machine.

They wanted to GO HOME, to their families, and get away from it all and relax and enjoy the experience.

So, in their faces, they were probably showing how pissed off they were at NASA, for making them do all the dog and pony shows.....plus, in the clips that the "hoax" people edit out of the full news conference, they specifically select those that show the Astronauts in the worst possible light, at worst possible moments, and usually toward the end of a long session.

Here's one little detail about A 11 that you probably didn't know?? Ever heard about the broken circuit breaker? It was on the LM, and was vital, as it was for the Ascent Engine control. This is the sort of trivia that would not just be "made up".....and the incident was not made public until many years later.......

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yeah, I did and same formula appears in every thread, disinfoagents bashing every thread. Didnt see debunking evidence really and those were just a scratch on a surface of whats going on.
I suggest you too read more related threads on topic mate! There are tons of them here

About that camera exposures left I really think he was trying too hard, and Im not saying in every thread they are 100% right, but still theres enough to see that something is being kept hidden from citicens, thats a fact.
edit on 24-1-2012 by WeekendWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No, it says Im guilty as hell, and I need to be very careful of what I give as response to even simpliest question. Guilty, scared.. thats what their expressions show.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

When people are posting facts, evidence and science.....not the easily debunked "conspiracy" theories and obvious and simple misinterpretations of photos and such....

....that is not a "disinfo" example. To the contrary, it is the very nature of all the "hoax" proponents that is the real disinfo.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I did and same formula appears in every thread, disinfoagents bashing every thread. Didnt see debunking evidence really and those were just a scratch on a surface of whats going on.
I suggest you too read more related threads on topic mate! There are tons of them here

I spent nearly two years ripping every single "Moon Hoax" argument to shreds; I don't feel a need to repeat myself at length, but if you'd care to find one single example, bring it up and I'll deal with it here for old times' sake.
edit on 24-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So you have paranormal abilities that allow you into the minds of what people are thinking, remotely? Prove that here and earn an added cool million dollars.

You are arguing unprovable interpretations.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Its called intuition and common sense. Dont always have to make things more difficult than they really are.(exept if you are a disinfo agent).
I can take endless attacks of ignorant people, cause I know that Im on a right path here.

You amuse me and give me more proof whos working on the "dark side". So, if you want to continue, Im all ears

Many have already revealed themselves.. so my list is growing who to dismiss in any debate concerning space

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The ballad of the Moon Hoaxer:

I'll dismiss what I will see
I try so hard to be just me

In every thought and deed to come
I'll close my ears and then I'll hum

Forbid the truth to enter my mind
all the facts that you can find

Are fake! Are illusions!
Only I have seen reality-

FOX T.V. told me when I was three
that the moon is made of cheese

And astronauts three, were made to be
hoaxers to you and me

So here I go, it pains me you know,
to tell the stories I have

For when you look, like in a book,
you'll find space Nazis had a hand

To convince us all, in this here land that
Make believe was always the plan.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thing is if I find a tampered photo, you call your NASA buddies and they sent youa tampered photo and say its ofcourse the original and the one that I had was tampered to beginnig with.
I dont trust you NASA brown noses, because your nose is too deep in their butth**le. And they have a technigue to do so easily, seen it happening.
So lets end this thread, its already so derailed that Im surprised we are still able to continue.
I have seen the evidence I need to make my opinion about this stuff and none of you cant change it.

So all my dear bashers, see you in another thread and I have no bad feelings about you, world needs both of us, its balance and lets bash the crap out of each other in threads to come

I would love to gather with you guys in a bar and have few drinks and speak the whole night of all these matters and more. So, Peace!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos
Ha, ha, ha! All that for me! I feel special now..thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Let me ask you this, then.

What I see are the constant claims of "NASA tampered photos". Over and over.

Now, in terms of the Apollo missions, and the hours and hours of VIDEO footage? What about all of that?

This thread's OP is clearly based on a lie....not the fault of the ATS member who brought the thread, it's the fault of that jackass Bart Sibrel, and his deceptive editing in his crap film. Once you remove all those edits and see the raw footage (in this case, it was recorded TV transmission, that was originally aired live to the worldwide audience), you see the reality is nothing as represented by Sibrel.

This holds true for all the rest of the live TV that we can now review, since it was all recorded. Find ANY evidence of "NASA tampering" there??

Or, finally.....I'm sure you are aware that each mission also carried film movie cameras? These cameras used 16mm film (no sound of course). They had various frames-per-second rates. These complete films can also be viewed, from various sources, and the rates they used when shooting the film are documented.

So....16mm movie film is a series of individual images, "photos", each in succession on a strip of celluloid. That is what movie film is, basically. Each individual frame, a moment in history.

Do you really want to continue to make the claim that NASA "tampered" with each and every individual frame on all the 16mm prints???

I mean....really??
edit on Tue 24 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Exactly what part of space exploration is intuition of what people are thinking? I'm missing that part.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have never said that all photos are tampered, but have also seen ones that has been. I remember some of them had astronauts in them and some not.
I looked for these particular pics but since I cant use youtube atm I cant remember in wich document I saw them.

And there is a load of satellite images of moon with a clear airbrushing going on in them. Other than that I dont know what to say, maybe you have more luck in finding them. In this site you can find thousands of suspicious photos and stuff so if you feel energic enough, go ahead and use the search engine

My ultimate point is that I HAVE seen enough evidence, thats enough for me.. I dont have to convince anybody else! But thanks Proud Bird, you seem like a good reasonable mate and in the end the truth shall be revealed, and I feel little worried of you how will you handle yourself after the world you have believed comes crashing down.
All the good I wish for you, and I have made my point in this thread. I own nothin more to nobody! Peace!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Its not the only thing you are missing and I cant help you with that. Sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join