It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by paperface

....look a the faces of the astronaunts at the press conference after "returning" from the moon.

What a tired and over-used claim.....>sigh<

Which "press conference"?

After which mission returning from the Moon?

Eh?

Apollo 8? 10?? 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 or 17???

Which mission? Was it "all" of them?

edit on Mon 23 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

He'll likely have to check out his Apollo Hoax website(s) to be directed what to say. Or one of those boring beer drinkers with video software with a Youtube account.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

So how about the ones that are not on the black background and been smudged away? There is a lot of photos and documents wich shows very well how pictures have been manipulated, and you being ignorant doesnt change that fact!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You know wich one he meant. 11 is in my opinion the only faked manned moon mission, and its possible it happened some time after the claimed date, but not when all the world was following. Other than that I believe man has been there and there is a great deal NASA is hiding from us about the moon.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Apollo 11 was no more faked than any of the others. There is a TON of information that backs this up, if anyone would just care to do the actual research. And @ that news conference? This has been explained many times too....those guys were TIRED of it....they HATED that aspect of their job. What you see on their faces is contempt.....at the inane questions from ignorant reporters, some of whom couldn't tell a spaceship from a washing machine.

They wanted to GO HOME, to their families, and get away from it all and relax and enjoy the experience.

So, in their faces, they were probably showing how pissed off they were at NASA, for making them do all the dog and pony shows.....plus, in the clips that the "hoax" people edit out of the full news conference, they specifically select those that show the Astronauts in the worst possible light, at worst possible moments, and usually toward the end of a long session.

Here's one little detail about A 11 that you probably didn't know?? Ever heard about the broken circuit breaker? It was on the LM, and was vital, as it was for the Ascent Engine control. This is the sort of trivia that would not just be "made up".....and the incident was not made public until many years later.......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"The NASA defenders will say that this is just because it was almost 40 years ago that these guys went to the moon and now as old men they can't quite remember all of the details of their space travels .... But there is obviously more to it than that .... If you watched the documentary 'Astronauts Gone Wild ' , you will see that Bean said there were no radiation flashes to be seen going though the Van Allen belts ... Then you can see where he didn't even know where the Van Allen belts were located or if they had even travelled high enough to go through them !!! Then in complete contradiction to that story , Cernan said that he did see the radiation flashes going through the belts .... but while he was telling his story about theses flashes , he was literally sweating bullets ( his shirt was soaked through) and hollering at his dog to shut up ...and while he was hollering at this dog to shut up, his body language showed that he was obviously lying .... Then Sibrel asked Cernan if the LM , while landing on the moon , made any noise ? ... and he said yes , that it was very LOUD ... but Bean had just stated in his interview that it made no noise at all and was completely QUIET ... So these complete contradictions show that either one or both of them were not telling the truth about landing on the moon .... In another interview in this same documentary , Ed Mitchell literally shoved Sibrel out of his house and then Mitchell's son threaten to call the FBI to have Sibrel "waxed" !!! Are these the actions of truthful men who have nothing to hide ? ...As usual, Neil Armstrong refused to be interviewed but when Sibrel did manage to get him on camera and asked him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon , he refused to do so ... And when Sibrel confronted John Young with the same offer , Young also refused to swear on the Bible and then ran away as fast as he could , threatening to knock Sibrel in the head ... Why would National heros , the only men to have ever allegedly set foot on the moon , act like guilty criminals ? .... I have read where Neil Armstrong doesn't even have any Apollo moon items or photographs his home .... There are pictures of his career as a test pilot ( something which he is the most proud of ) and also pictures and items from his other accomplishments , displayed in his home.... but not even one photo or item about his moon mission !?!? ... The first man to walk on another planet , and nothing to show for it in his home among his other souvineers ? ... Why not ? .... And when Neil is forced out into the public to make a brief speech at some place like a college about his alleged moon trip , he utters enigmatic statements which include words such as ... peeling back the layers of life's many truths , as tears fill his eyes .... WTF ??? "

Fishy, fishy..at least. There is so much of fishy stuff around NASA, that any one without personal agenda and open mind just cant take their truth as a truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior

So how about the ones that are not on the black background and been smudged away? There is a lot of photos and documents wich shows very well how pictures have been manipulated, and you being ignorant doesnt change that fact!

And because you dont understand PHOTOGRAPHY doesn't mean they are tampered with, so why don't you give some links and you may learn something!

edit on 23-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You provided no source for that wall of text. Where is it from, so I can properly address it.

I skimmed, saw the name "Sibrel"....(that tends to sour the credibility of it, without yet knowing the source)....and the question about the sound of the engine in the LM, asked of Cernan.

This is ridiculous to use as an "example" after all these decades. It's like asking me if I remember a specific detail about my flight from Denver to Minneapolis in August 1985. Even worse......Apollo 17 occurred in 1972.

A LOT of things happened, and it is a long time.....six months away from flying, when you don't do it regularly, and a person needs to refresh and review, to jog memory. Four decades later???

Give me a break!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Neil Armstrong refused to be interviewed but when Sibrel did manage to get him on camera and asked him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon , he refused to do so ... And when Sibrel confronted John Young with the same offer , Young also refused to swear on the Bible

I will say it again why does swearing on a book of fairy tales make a difference can you answer that!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Here's a source nearly word for word. Don't let these kind troll you, its just regurgitated copy/paste on as many search prompts they can find. I really can't find a logical motive for trolling as such.

2 minute search, saw enough copy paste didn't bother reading the rest.

Oh, for easy reference here's the text.

"The NASA defenders will say that this is just because it was almost 40 years ago that these guys went to the moon and now as old men they can't quite remember all of the details of their space travels .... But there is obviously more to it than that .... If you watched the documentary 'Astronauts Gone Wild ' , you will see that Bean said there were no radiation flashes to be seen going though the Van Allen belts ... Then you can see where he didn't even know where the Van Allen belts were located or if they had even travelled high enough to go through them !!! Then in complete contradiction to that story , Cernan said that he did see the radiation flashes going through the belts .... but while he was telling his story about theses flashes , he was literally sweating bullets ( his shirt was soaked through) and hollering at his dog to shut up ...and while he was hollering at this dog to shut up, his body language showed that he was obviously lying .... Then Sibrel asked Cernan if the LM , while landing on the moon , made any noise ? ... and he said yes , that it was very LOUD ... but Bean had just stated in his interview that it made no noise at all and was completely QUIET ... So these complete contradictions show that either one or both of them were not telling the truth about landing on the moon .... In another interview in this same documentary , Ed Mitchell literally shoved Sibrel out of his house and then Mitchell's son threaten to call the FBI to have Sibrel "waxed" !!! Are these the actions of truthful men who have nothing to hide ? ...As usual, Neil Armstrong refused to be interviewed but when Sibrel did manage to get him on camera and asked him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon , he refused to do so ... And when Sibrel confronted John Young with the same offer , Young also refused to swear on the Bible and then ran away as fast as he could , threatening to knock Sibrel in the head ... Why would National heros , the only men to have ever allegedly set foot on the moon , act like guilty criminals ? .... I have read where Neil Armstrong doesn't even have any Apollo moon items or photographs his home .... There are pictures of his career as a test pilot ( something which he is the most proud of ) and also pictures and items from his other accomplishments , displayed in his home.... but not even one photo or item about his moon mission !?!? ... The first man to walk on another planet , and nothing to show for it in his home among his other souvineers ? ... Why not ? .... And when Neil is forced out into the public to make a brief speech at some place like a college about his alleged moon trip , he utters enigmatic statements which include words such as ... peeling back the layers of life's many truths , as tears fill his eyes .... WTF ??? "

edit on 23-1-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If I stumble again to these photos I will be glad to show you

I did find them here and there and I really looked in to this for years and no "lens flare"kind of explanation will do. You can use your camera expertise to someones disadvatage ofcourse, but the photos I've seen are what they are..tampered plain and simple. And I am a guy that uses my own head and logic and dont let some fancy words mess my head.
So, will be back hopefully with the best examples. Just sometimes it feels like you NASA lickers somehow get even the obvious look like simple misunderstanding..well, thats what some of you gets paid and you have great guys at the office to help you(tamper the photos for you etc.). So, me bringing up the evidence fells like a job done for nothing..
You could accept the fact that some of us just knows the truth and hopefully doesnt let the NASA's great minds mess up the truth we know!
Peace anyway, you are just doing your job, even I wish you would be on truth's side..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

For him it would, he is god fearing man and he refuses to lie in front of god, hand on the bible! Its so simple really, would have taken him about a second to shut that Sibrel up, but he couldnt.
Dont make it more difficult than it really is.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh, and hes not the only astronaut that refused the same thing.. Makes you think and the smell of fish comes again

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Of course you would remember if LM made sound or not. Whats wrong with you guys..oh, I know. Brown nose and tongue..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yeah....a post in a Forum from 2006....essentially a re-cap in words of that crap film by Sibrel.

In 2006.....prior to the photographs we now have thanks to the LROC.

And, all based on, as I said, that piece of....."junk"....film by Sibrel, where it is a foregone conclusion that he (Sibrel) heavily edited and twisted and skewed every inch of footage to to alter the original context, in order to support his nutty and fringe religious beliefs.

You see.....Sibrel is the one who is so-called "god-fearing" (>cough< nut case >cough

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Of course you would remember if LM made sound or not.

See the post above.

You can bet that Sibrel manipulated his "film" in a way to give many false impressions o the actual answers and context in any interviews he included in the movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If I stumble again to these photos I will be glad to show you

I did find them here and there and I really looked in to this for years and no "lens flare"kind of explanation will do. You can use your camera expertise to someones disadvatage ofcourse, but the photos I've seen are what they are..tampered plain and simple. And I am a guy that uses my own head and logic and dont let some fancy words mess my head.
So, will be back hopefully with the best examples. Just sometimes it feels like you NASA lickers somehow get even the obvious look like simple misunderstanding..well, thats what some of you gets paid and you have great guys at the office to help you(tamper the photos for you etc.). So, me bringing up the evidence fells like a job done for nothing..
You could accept the fact that some of us just knows the truth and hopefully doesnt let the NASA's great minds mess up the truth we know!
Peace anyway, you are just doing your job, even I wish you would be on truth's side..

How many apollo hoax cliches can you get in one post
I am from th UK not the USA, I dont work for NASA, I dont get paid by them just trying to educate some people on here that dont undestand photography a 32 year+ hobby of mine.

Now since you get taken in by the internet IDIOTS who like yourself dont understand if you cant find links you can always ask questions. Mind you a quick search on google images probably would!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Cliches nobody has disproven. Those are the ones Im talking. Did you read my other posts..I start to feel you didnt.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You are just waste of my time. But like I said, if I find one of those documents and the specific images I will post them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Cliches nobody has disproven. Those are the ones Im talking. Did you read my other posts..I start to feel you didnt.

Again only your opinion because you do not undestand photography thats not your fault, but like others it leads to silly claims that can be shot down in flames, so remember post away and learn it's not all about lens flare

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join