It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Footage UFO JAN 7 2012 spectacular sight - Mount Bisbino, Italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The footage shows two (maybe three) UFOs. The UFOs have 4 blue lights and seem to appear and disappear out of and into thin air.

If this is real, then. It is some of the best footage I have seen. I don't think it's CGI but I am no expert.

Thoughts?

ALS
edit on 10-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/10/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Just a guess but at the beginning of the video it looks like its being filmed from behind a window , I would say its likely to be reflections on the window

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah looks like 1 of those little torches with the 4 led lights shining onto the glass from the inside at an angle making the lights very small

This day in though believers will beleive and non beleivers wont beleive

Hell even if your a skeptic like myself... any video you watch these days just doesnt seem real i always think there is an explanation for whats happening in the video. Even though it could be 100% real... we just dont know.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Vaxar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Very reminiscent of this one.
www.denverpost.com...

edit on 1/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hmm I dont know, there are no indicators I can see to say it's filmed from behind a window. Also the objects seem (atleast to me) to have depth.

Of coarse this is just speculation on my part. I'm going to try and get hold of the poster for more info.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
unfortunately it's SO easy to fake something like that, by many different means, that even if it is real it's worthless...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

See to me those 'lights' have no depth. They look very two diamensional.

But I do see where your coming from.

ALS

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If you zoom in ,you can see other reflections too.

I have this wifi hotspot device I carry around in the truck.

One day,I looked up and I could swear there was a ufo in the sky flashing blue then purple then green and back again with the same sequence.It was perfectly round with a weird design in the middle.

Then I looked down in the floor board of my truck and saw my wifi hotspot flashing the same colors.

Maybe one day I ,too,should film this and post it on you tube.

Then after it was posted all over the web,I could go to them all and tell them the real story.

ALS,I'm sorry,it does look real,but it's not.
Alot of these seem to be popping up lately.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by gortex

Very reminiscent of this one.
www.denverpost.com...

edit on 1/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Awesome debunk, as always!

This is just another reason we should ban "lights in the sky" kind of ufo sightings... They are just too easy to fake, we need more than just lights FFS.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, The the thing with the arrow, I would guess, would be spitting out the lights..
That is just my guess though.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Actually I think I agree with the "reflection" theory.

At 0.58 seconds when the 'UFO' disappears it seems to move behind something with a straight edge. Also when the second UFO disappears im sure I can hear someone turning something off, this would also explain why that UFO just seems to 'switch off' rather then 'move away'.

Sorry for posting this crap. Mods feel free to hoax it.

But maybe can you take my name off the OP?

ALS
edit on 10-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Another cheaply-done HOAX. Those are LED lights being shined on glass. That's why they disappear and reappear so easily. And that "thing spitting out" the lights is likely somebody's arm or hand that the LED lights are illuminating. LED lights are easy to spot, especially that color.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to ost by ALOSTSOUL

post by ALOSTSOUL
Sorry for posting this crap. Mods feel free to hoax it.

Don't worry about it mate , easy mistake to make

At least your big enough to see it for what it is

edit on 10-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
lol lol lol

Its a reflection...

You can even hear him/her turning off the light making teh left reflection....

Not 50 cents....
My full dollar

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ah it's just so frustrating. How is anyone meant to know what's real when there are so many fakes mucking the waters. Oh well, pick up and push on I guess.

Perhaps that's the point.

ALS

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thats the frustrating thing about UFO videos, we always seem to get dots or lights

But I think that if I filmed a UFO landing in front of my house then it would be written off as CGI anyway lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I say reflections, because at 1:04 you can see how the "light" is being covered

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well done, another very fast explanation. Phage my man you need to step it up, lol. Reflection makes totally sense. Case closed. Damn.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here's where we need to show more discernment when....these random clips show up on YouTube with absolutely no background information accompanying it what-so-ever.

Watching a 2-minute clip of something floating in the air just doesn't seem to do it anymore.

We need to know WHY this was taken? What prompted them to tape? When was this taped? Where was this tape? And by whom was this taped?

Without those fundamental questions, no offense OP but this is a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
tis fake.....the window trick.....now follow me here on this...
the refraction looking dot that appears as a blob out of focus, at 7 o'clock to the first light.
then the four dot object disappears by sliding behind a door or cardboard.... also, we had just enough gas to reach the island....and....we are OUT OF GAS !!....he ehe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join