It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture I took at the cemetery. What is it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Hi OP, thanks for sharing the pictures.

I was just curious if you had shown them to Sam the groundskeeper? Maybe he would be able to shed some light on the subject?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Go back tomorrow. Take a photo from the EXACT same spot you did yesterday. I mean within a few inches. Duplicate the photo from yesterday and if this 'thing' isn't there, I will personally make a thread just for you with my deepest, most sincere apologies and will give every single post you have, a star.

But as of right now, you're not truthful. Another words, I am 99% certain, you're a liar.

So that makes me the evil 1%

I can go tomorrow if you'd like. Take the exact same picture, same spot, and nothing will be in the spot where "it" was. correct. I will keep you updated, and i still have my 1% in my favor till then.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm

Hi OP, thanks for sharing the pictures.

I was just curious if you had shown them to Sam the groundskeeper? Maybe he would be able to shed some light on the subject?

No, but I easily could. How would I prove it's his words over the message board? Let me know a legit way and I'll run it past him tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I just thought it would be interesting to see what his thoughts were about it.

Maybe he has heard some stories from other people who have seen similar things around the graveyard, or might know something about that individual grave?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I know we all react differently but I gotta tell you, if I was telling the truth, and someone was calling me a bold face liar, I wouldn't be as flippant as you seem to be. In fact, as I try to keep my composure and dignity in tact, my reply-posts would TOTALLY be devoid any wise-cracks and idiotic emoticons. After all, I'd want to be taken seriously.

You're just coming off extremely disingenuous as if you're an attention seeker.

Let me make myself crystal clear in case I haven't.
I wouldn't believe you even if your tongue came notarized! Right from the get-go in your theatrical opening post. All the way to your lame attempt at re-creating another photo today. Only to have a tree impede the ONLY point-of-interest tells me, you mustn't think too highly of us.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

Yeah, i'll ask him. I know he isn't a mason. and he's a believer in christ. I know back in the 80's there was some weird stuff that happened with a baby's tomb broken into and it's left hand removed. That's the "weirdest" thing about the cemetery I heard of. It's really peaceful to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Interesting! Well if you do end up speaking with him, please share!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have a sense of humor! wow, I'm human, so what? I have provided pics sorry they aren't up to your par. I never insulted anyone.

Back to the main focus here. What is the U.G.I. that's the question, u2u me for details of my story, but here are the pics, can we keep that the main focus of the thread here. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

HEY!!!! You mean to tell me I was duped?

Why....I.....oughtta!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

It doesn't hurt to ask huh? Even when I do I'm still going to get some negative remark like "how can you prove HE said that" on & on. back and forth non productive waste of energy responses. He wasn't there to witness it, but I will ask him what he knows of that nature or other stories.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hey man, thanks for posting the pics. The thread has been a good study of human nature. Someone in this thread always posts the most ridiculous UFO videos then gets huffy when people don't see what they saw.

Don't let this discourage you from future posting

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Back to the main focus here. What is the U.G.I. that's the question, u2u me for details of my story, but here are the pics, can we keep that the main focus of the thread here. Thank You.

Humor? Is that what you're calling this? Wow.

The UGI is only something YOU can provide seeing you purposefully hid it behind the tree in the 'second' sets of photos you took today (that look incredibly like they were taken at the same time). Call me cynical and I'll call you a liar.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I took it from the same spot,same time. so what are you getting at, I made both pics yesterday? Please, focus, I know you can do it. Answer the main question? What is the U.G.I. ? You have not given your theory except that "I'm a liar and a bad one at that" if my story was true than I would get furious at you calling me a liar. I don't feed into your "I am gonna get mad cause you don't agree with me" profile. Pictures are the focus here...what is "it"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One thing I can't stand is a liar. Next thing I can't stand is someone not owning up to it once s/he's caught.

You OP.....are a full fledged liar.

So, the next day, a LEAF is still in the same place too? Notice where I put the red circle. Not to mention the dandelions that never changed too!

You think we're morons? Don't answer that because obviously you do.

Mod, please send this to [hoax] and ban the OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ban me for what? I took the picture you circled the pretty little flowers on two days ago. Remember I couldn't go back YESTERDAY, today I went back and took pictures from the same spot. (notice there was a blue truck there this time) You think I called you a liar, settle down and discuss the pictures.

Can somebody due some investigation on my pics. to see if there was any editing/photoshopping involved on ANY picture. That would be nice to get a third party opinion/conclusion to the PICTURES at hand.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The two pictures are taken at slightly different spots. In the first, you can see the hint of a tree in the distance behind the tree in the foreground. two hanging limbs in the fore ground in the first pic,but only the one on the right in the second.

In the second you cannot. I admit, I can see why the other poster is thinking you stepped a few feet over and that the object may be hidden behind the tree.

It does appear that you are standing a foot or two to the right, in the second picture. Which could cause the object to be hidden.

Have a video camera? A cell phone that can take video? If not, borrow one from someone. I promise you know at least one person who has access to that. Take video of that entire area,stepping even in front of that tree, showing all angles.

That will eliminate any doubt that you are trying to hide the object behind the tree.
edit on 12-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm going to go on further,

that--------->

is your truck.

You saw this covered up fire hydrant, bush or headstone and saw the opportunity to try to pull a fast one on us.

The photos were absolutely positively unequivocally taken the same day.
In fact, within a few moments of one another. I hope you get banned and I WILL be watching for you to come back under an assumed name,

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

If you look at the picture "looking back" you can see where my location was and "its" location and the tree in question, that would be a good start to verify if that's indeed "what I did"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Ban me for what? I took the picture you circled the pretty little flowers on two days ago. Remember I couldn't go back YESTERDAY, today I went back and took pictures from the same spot. (notice there was a blue truck there this time) You think I called you a liar, settle down and discuss the pictures.

Can somebody due some investigation on my pics. to see if there was any editing/photoshopping involved on ANY picture. That would be nice to get a third party opinion/conclusion to the PICTURES at hand.

That's a leaf.
How can the ground cover be identical two days a part???? The damn dandelions didn't even blow away in two days. That's impossible.
Are you kidding me??????

How can a truck be parked in the exact same spot, two days a part?

I am done with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I'm going to go on further,

that--------->

is your truck.

You saw this covered up fire hydrant, bush or headstone and saw the opportunity to try to pull a fast one on us.

The photos were absolutely positively unequivocally taken the same day.
In fact, within a few moments of one another. I hope you get banned and I WILL be watching for you to come back under an assumed name,

I wish that was my truck
I wouldn't be sharing a 12 year old vehicle with my wife. If it was MY truck why would I park it in front of the area. U2U me for more info to verify the blue truck is mine theory. You following me if I go under a new name is a sign of paranoia. Quite frankly, you watching me constantly is a little creepy. What have I done that proves "I hoaxed this"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join