It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture I took at the cemetery. What is it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Oh please OP, give it up.

First you said there was a fence dividing you (in the park) from this cemetery which is why you couldn't get closer to this IT that you felt was WATCHING you! And now you show us headstones?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Thanks for posting of your delay. I have been waiting all day to see new pics.
I look forward to new pics.

Sure hope the hoax was worth the wait!

You do notice the truck in the background that just so happened to be there yesterday and today virtually, in the same spot, right?

The OP is a hoaxer and it's people like this that give ATS a bad rap.
There. I said it.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
So a day later, the same truck was still paying respect?

Seems if ONLY you were a foot or two more to the 'left' that darn tree wouldn't have been in the way.
Of all your luck too, huh?

Yeah your right, the red truck belong's to the head groundskeeper/manager. He's worked there 20+ years, his name is Sam, nice man.

*remember (I did 40hrs community service there, he was the MAN who signed for my hours completed) I am familiar with it. That's why "It" stuck out to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

...................and the weather and time of day was exactly the same too, right?

The jig is up OP.
You're busted.
You're a hoaxer. And a bad one at that. And I really hope ATS can demote you somehow.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Yeah your right, the red truck belong's to the head groundskeeper/manager. He's worked there 20+ years, his name is Sam, nice man.

*remember (I did 40hrs community service there, he was the MAN who signed for my hours completed) I am familiar with it. That's why "It" stuck out to me.

You realize, one of the first characteristic of a story-teller is when they editorialize and add more detail to their story in an attempt to divert attention (See: Casey Anthony and family)

Who cares you did community service??? If anything it helps my side by suggesting you're a bad apple who is not likely to change any time soon!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh please OP, give it up.

First you said there was a fence dividing you (in the park) from this cemetery which is why you couldn't get closer to this IT that you felt was WATCHING you! And now you show us headstones?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Take a look at the picture titled: Looking back, you can clearly see the fence separating the cemetery/park. I was right up next to the big white tree. (on the park side) leaning over taking the picture. Look at the reference points from my mid point picture to the picture of multiple headstones and the family's headstone(s) that the U.G.I was at. What more do you need?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

who cares, You do. Your asking the questions I'm providing answers that you feel aren't suitable evidence. I said that because I KNOW the owner of the red truck in question.

You realize, one of the first characteristic of a story-teller is when they editorialize and add more detail to their story in an attempt to divert attention (See: Casey Anthony and family)

Who cares you did community service??? If anything it helps my side by suggesting you're a bad apple who is not likely to change any time soon!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Maybe it's old no-arms Bob from England

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That's a huge profile you just put on me "bad apple" from taking photo's to contribute to my thread. You have just been attempting everything in your power to "debunk" this and it is doing nothing in your favor. Call the number, ask for Sam, verify if he drives the red pickup. How is that being a "storyteller" it's the truth. Do me a favor and verify this info, instead of being a lazy armchair investigator. Make some effort to contribute something positive to my thread, instead of jumping to conclusions and "profiling" me like some cop, (or better yet, racial profiling)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't believe you either.

In fact, your whole story seems faker than a football bat.
edit on 12-1-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
I don't believe you either.

In fact, your whole story seems faker than a football bat.
edit on 12-1-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

Cool, that's your right. Like I said I'm not trying to say I got a ghost, or something of that nature. I took the pics, here they are, ridicule me if you like. (Sometimes this site is a good spot for a good laugh:lol
Here are the "Weird" pics. see if you can make sense of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I would have got a picture with him & ask for an autograph written with his foot/big toe. I would of been stoked!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The only thing 'weird' is your story. Not the pictures.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy

The only thing 'weird' is your story. Not the pictures.

What part. I can elaborate if you'd like?

Fire Away....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I would have got a picture with him & ask for an autograph written with his foot/big toe. I would of been stoked!

You would have done all that, but yet you didn't even get a closer look at whatever was in the pics(fire hydrant/headstone/normal inanimate object)?

Sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I love how you got the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd, and you got your "story is bogus, but I can't debunk the pics." you can never please em' all. So my pics are good, and story bogus?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

I couldn't hop the fence right then and there (day of original picture) due to my back injury. I went today the LONG way around, you know from the front of the cemetery to the location of the pictures.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Go back tomorrow. Take a photo from the EXACT same spot you did yesterday. I mean within a few inches. Duplicate the photo from yesterday and if this 'thing' isn't there, I will personally make a thread just for you with my deepest, most sincere apologies and will give every single post you have, a star.

But as of right now, you're not truthful. Another words, I am 99% certain, you're a liar.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
801 Scenic Dr, Modesto, CA 95350

I know you're lying but I'll play with you for a little while longer

Kindly show us where you were when you took the original photo----- seeing I don't see any park.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join