It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Strange Sound Heard THROUGHOUT Costa Rica!!!'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I was looking for more information on the Knoxville sounds thread as well, and also saw reports of what was happening in Costa Rica... Thanks for creating the thread.

A news report on the Costa Rica hum is well worth the watch (or listen), despite it not being in English. Near the end of the report, they seem to liken it to the booming sounds heard in Colorado before an earthquake back in August 2011 - Comparing that incident to the audio in the report from Costa Rica, it's eerily similar. I will embed the first video from your link and the related news report.

Raw Audio

Costa Rica Hum News Report (Spanish)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Thanks Sek 82

That second video may be in Spanish but that booming sound speaks all languages.

Hope we can get a translation.

edit on 10-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Does the Kiev one remind anyone else of Half Life 2 and the Citadel?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

To be honest your first Video just sounds like waves on a beach..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i think the one from kiev is a fake.

the second costa rica video of the news report sounds JUST LIKE some of the other videos. especially the ones StealthyKat has posted.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by 12voltz

To be honest your first Video just sounds like waves on a beach..

I agree and this was also pointed out in the News Article - guess it's because it did sound like that. Either way, it seems to have been widely reported across Costa Rica.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is where it's coming from:

www.twr.org...

How do they have the money to transmit from all those towers around the world at hundreds of millions of watts?

The Vatican can't even afford to do what those "Christians" are doing. I think its part of the religious war.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
How about 1,000,000,000 watts coming from HAARP pointed in different directions at different times

And that would correspond with the 1,000,000,000 chemtrails lining our skies in any given month!! It's no wonder we still have wild life left. Oh wait. They're dropping dead from out of the skies too, aren't they?

Sometimes I wonder if aliens are acting like some space-age Noah.....gathering DNA from all living things..taking it to other planets....... because they know we're on the verge of destroying our own.

Fracking anyone?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OH NO!!! It's the same sound before the aliens came in War of the Worlds!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For some reason this sound reminds me of the trumpets in revelations. I'm not sure about the story but i've heard something along the line that first the trumpets will be heard and then ... (i don't know)

Did anyone get the same feel? And do you know what the bible text says about the trumpets?

Originally posted by mileslong54

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for the effort you guys - that's strange how we can't get the Costa Rican One?

But it can be watched by clicking on the link.

I wonder - I know I'm probably right off but is some huge magma reseviour beneath the earths crust stirring? Wasn't there talk - not too long ago about the expansion of the earths core?

My understanding is that the Costa Rica one was an elaborate hoax according to a blog on this subject I stumbled across tonight. The audio was apparently from an unrelated video from Colorado.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
This is where it's coming from:

www.twr.org...

How do they have the money to transmit from all those towers around the world at hundreds of millions of watts?

The Vatican can't even afford to do what those "Christians" are doing. I think its part of the religious war.

Now THAT would not suprise me at all. Armageddon being something of a wish-fullfilment for this lot!

2nd

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Vibrations caused by geomagnetic storms conflicting with buildings and structures and possibly even areas of the earth that would actually vibrate creating various sounds, through vibration.
I believe this to be plausable.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReleaseThePressure
For some reason this sound reminds me of the trumpets in revelations. I'm not sure about the story but i've heard something along the line that first the trumpets will be heard and then ... (i don't know)

Did anyone get the same feel? And do you know what the bible text says about the trumpets?

Originally posted by mileslong54

I think they were melted down by the Romans after they destroyed Israel back in 70CE and used for kitchenware.

I've studied dozens and dozens of these recordings and hundreds of these reports now, and I can only conclude it's either a natural phenomenon (solar winds?), a clever viral campaign for a movie, or a right-wing Christian hoax.
Only a few thousand people appear to have heard these sounds - if it really was the "Trumpets of Revelation", it doesn't look like someone is doing a very good job of 'spreading the word' does it? And I wouldn't include dodgy Youtube videos as a conduit for the "Message of God" really - would you? Not very likely somehow.
edit on 25-1-2012 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join