It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Strange Sound Heard THROUGHOUT Costa Rica!!!'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I took an interest in the recent thread re the strange sound in Knoxville that is now running then came across this article:

www.costaricanewssite.com...

TextThis news has rattled the social web whereas Costa Ricans and the world over are scrambling to figure out what this mysterious sound could have been. Authorities have yet to comment on the subject although OVSICORI, the Costa Rica Volcanologist and Seismologist Organization is saying there is no Earth movements recorded at the time of the strange sound.

The Link also gives a very short video of the sound and I for one think when it's heard over such a large area - something more than strange is going on.

Don't know how reliable this link is?

(Unable to bring sound video across - would appreciate if someone could)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

here-it-is,Click-on-youtube-link-if-not-working
www.youtube.com...

Pretty-hard-to-get-any-conclusions-from-this-video
And-another-from-the-same-source-in-Kiev
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2012 by 12voltz because: of-the-missing-space-key

edit on 10-1-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Video not available? Never mind here it is..

This is from August 2011 as shown in the title, this is the video on the link the op posted. Interesting but it's from last year and I would bet if it's from last year it's been posted and discussed.
edit on 10-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This WAS an occasional isolated phenomenon that was extremely interesting but concerning
The frequency of these events is increasing and that they are happening simultaneously hundreds if not thousands of miles apart just adds to the intrigue and some scary theory's

Check out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And
The thread - conversations with a 6 year old
2 very good threads

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the effort you guys - that's strange how we can't get the Costa Rican One?

But it can be watched by clicking on the link.

I wonder - I know I'm probably right off but is some huge magma reseviour beneath the earths crust stirring? Wasn't there talk - not too long ago about the expansion of the earths core?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This sound was heard at 12.30am 11th Jan'12 - does this possibly correlate in any way with the time of the Knoxville sound?

(though post is dated 10th Jan - it's now the 11th where I am)
edit on 10-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am unable to listen to the you tube links or the site links, I am very interested so please repost them!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kulkulkan
I am unable to listen to the you tube links or the site links, I am very interested so please repost them!

I can listen to both the Costa Rica Video and the Kiev one here:

www.costaricanewssite.com...

Are you able to get onto this link?

Sorry if you can't link up to it but I don't know what else I can do (not very PC Savy) perhaps someone will be able to.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The one that mileslong54 posted is working

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

TextHi, I live in Costa Rica and also heard it, just to make it clear, the sound was most like the one you can hear in youtube video called "Strange Sounds in Colorado Before Earthquake", but they were more frequent and the "boom" happended like 50 to 100 times in about 5-10 minutes, I thought it was like fireworks until I read the news today were people from distant areas of the country also reported it.

The above is a comment at the bottom of the page.

Another one of the comments for those unable to connect to the link.

Textyes im in heredia too,and the sound was very clear to me, even that was heard in rural zones so it wasnt only in the central valley

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

The one that mileslong54 posted is working

That Video is the one in Kiev (also featured in the article) it's not the Costa Rica One.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Wow, I am at a loss of words.

It almost sounds like gargantuan mining/tunnel-boring equipment or something along those lines.

That, or Godzilla

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
same kind of sound being heard all over...stealthykat has a thread about her sounds....sounds bout the same....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes, more and more people reporting them - but this appears to have been heard over a very wide area. Has anyone noted the size of areas covered re how far reaching the sound was?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I got a very distinct impression that it was the "voice" of Earth in the throws of birth pangs and the magma will burst forth turning the planet into a star. It all flashed into my brain instantly.

Kinda freaked me out. The realization that Earth IS a being is way different than saying "Oh yea, of course the Earth is alive blah blah blah."

Call me crazy. I'm going home to hug wife and kids especially hard

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How about 1,000,000,000 watts coming from HAARP pointed in different directions at different times

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I know what you mean but hell that sounds really scary! Something is definitely happening!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can't remember, but wasn't there a thread about a Group of Scientists being evacuated from the area just a few days ago - or was it Chilli?
Does anyone else remember that. I'm off to do a search.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The sound reminds me of the old Godzilla movies from Japan.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes, I found it. It was a thread here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was pretty much debunked - but haven't read it all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join