It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think of America as a Computer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We have a fragmented hard drive - Americans, Soldiers, Businesses, Income and Expenses spread out all over the world.

We have viruses which are popping up flags all day - Debt Ceiling, Housing Issues, Jobs, Pretty much all the hot button topics.

We have worms which dig in and lay in bad problems for the country - Lobbiest, Corrupt Officials, Corrupt Politicians, etc...

We have Trojan viruses which hide in plain sight - Bills, Court cases, double speak, and once again politicians.

We have maleware - The mass media... which tell you what they want you to believe so that you follow them like sheeple. Think of the popups that make you click on them and they steal your account.

If this was a computer I would personally reformat the hard drive and start from scratch... No empire in the world has lasted as long as we have and they have all fallen due to the issues we are facing today. Before we go down the drain why not prevent it by hitting the format and rebooting the system?

I believe that Ron Paul is the format button and will get America back on track and will allow us to correct the mistakes that we have made before the computer crashes and we lose everything.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Fakshon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

What if Ron Paul is just a program, specifically a program running in the computer/America to convince people that Change is needed, and there is still Hope, I've seen this program run before it's called the puppet program.

edit on 10-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon
We have a fragmented hard drive - Americans, Soldiers, Businesses, Income and Expenses spread out all over the world.

We have viruses which are popping up flags all day - Debt Ceiling, Housing Issues, Jobs, Pretty much all the hot button topics.

We have worms which dig in and lay in bad problems for the country - Lobbiest, Corrupt Officials, Corrupt Politicians, etc...

We have Trojan viruses which hide in plain sight - Bills, Court cases, double speak, and once again politicians.

We have maleware - The mass media... which tell you what they want you to believe so that you follow them like sheeple. Think of the popups that make you click on them and they steal your account.

If this was a computer I would personally reformat the hard drive and start from scratch... No empire in the world has lasted as long as we have and they have all fallen due to the issues we are facing today. Before we go down the drain why not prevent it by hitting the format and rebooting the system?

I believe that Ron Paul is the format button and will get America back on track and will allow us to correct the mistakes that we have made before the computer crashes and we lose everything.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Fakshon because: (no reason given)

LOL I think The British And Roman Empires where around far longer that the US "Empire"

new topics

join