It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange occurrences happening lately.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So, I'm not going to go into detail about everything that's been happening lately because a lot of it is kinda personal and has a tenancy to get me all worked up.. but there are a few things in particular that I'd like to mention here.

A few weeks ago, I was talking with a buddy about how it would be exciting to get robbed at knife point, but wouldn't want it to happen with a gun. I had mentioned that I'd like to experience it without being pushed around or hurt just to see my reaction.

About 2 weeks later (just a few days ago) I went to a local bar. I walked up to the bar to get a drink, and some guy asked if I was a messenger. I replied "I'm not sure." and he said "You know, a messenger from above" and points to the sky. I'm pretty sure he had some type of mental disorder, but I was still interested. He said "I can tell, you're like me.". The conversation continued, and he started to be a bit of a jerk.

Anyways, a few hours later, I go to the bathroom and he comes in, pulls out a moderately sized pocket knife, and says "Give me your wallet and everything in your pockets", and I reply "No thanks, I'll pass.". He then says "I'm serious, I want your wallet and everything in your pockets", and again I say "Nah, I'm good man. I'm just gonna leave the bathroom". He then says "Oh, well it was just a joke anyways.".

I didn't have the least bit of fear arise. My heart rate didn't increase, nothing... it was actually slightly disappointing. I feel unstoppable (in a humble way), like nothing could ever kill me, and that I'm a god that is gaining control of my life. It's a strange feeling, and it's very disorienting half of the time. However, me being myself, I have to try to figure everything out.

I've lately stumbled quite far down the rabbit hole and I'm trying to pull myself out, but it's almost like I can't get a sense of what is real. Did I make that event happening by wanting it to happen so bad? Did I predict that it was going to happen? If I created that event, that means that I could be creating all of the people in my life, meaning nobody is real. That's quite lonely and depressing.. on the other hand, if I predicted it, and it was a small meaningless event - is everything in life scripted out? Do we really even have free will or are we just characters given a script that we don't know about?

I've recently stumbled across a numerology program, and as I read the previous months it describes major events that are happening within my life and the people in it completely. This also brings up the question.. am I creating the script to give myself hope? Or are many things really just scripted? It can't be my belief in it that's causing it to happen because past months were accurate before I even knew about it. I know a lot of people are skeptical about numerology and stuff, but it even perfectly narrates my roommates lives too, which is in synch with my life.

So my conclusion is that something is definitely happening. Maybe not for everybody, maybe not for you, but my life, my reality as I know it, is completely collapsing. I can't remember anything, I have no passion, and it seems as if I'm just waiting for it all to end. Not that I want to die, but just that I'm tired of being here and that nothing really excites me anymore. I'm not sure what's going on... hell, I'm not even sure what's real anymore, but I just hope that something changes soon.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes! I feel the same. Infact my spiritual expirences have sky rocketed lately. I was told yesterday by a supposed (angel) lol that i have a pure soul, what i find interesting is that the two.of us seemed to mirror each other kind of freaked me out. But yes my life is a mess and yet i feel in my heart this exsistence my exsistence as i know it isnt real. Im being called somewhere else but i dont really know where. I feel like im waiting for intructions. No feeling of worry though. Infact im happier then i ever have been.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why do you want to be robbed at knife point?
And more importantly, if you were, you can't determine whether or not you will be hurt or not!
Thats just crazy!

I was in Austin TX back in 2000 and an ex navy seal, homeless man, stabbed 7-8 people on 6th street. One being my girlfriend at the time. At first, Adreneline took over i think, wasn't so much scared as I was about controlling the situation. Well, I did, actually ended up on Montel Williams show for Random Violent Attacks (thats another story)....... my point being, once he lunged at me, yeah, FEAR took over and I reacted on how I needed to. I think FEAR is what can save you in situations like that. Atleast it has me on SEVERAL occassions overseas.

To wish you were robbed at knife point though, man, thats a little crazy IMO. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially myself. LOL

Semper Fi
Hix
edit on 10-1-2012 by SOUTH44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

Welcome to Chapel Perilous, dude.

"Chapel Perilous is a stage in the magickal quest in which your maps turn out to be totally inadequate for the territory and you're completely lost. And at that point you get an ally who helps you find your way back to something you can understand. And then after that for the rest of your life you've got this question: Was that ally a supernatural helper, or was it just part of my own mind trying to save me from going totally bonkers with this stuff? And the people I know who've had that kind of experience, very few of them have come to an absolutely certain conclusion about this." Robert Anton Wilson.

Don't worry, everyone else is really real, and not just sad little reflections on your causal wall. You can make these sorts of things happen, and you probably are. And it's probably gonna get a whole lot weirder for you before it lets up. Just be casual about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Welcome to Chapel Perilous, dude.

"Chapel Perilous is a stage in the magickal quest in which your maps turn out to be totally inadequate for the territory and you're completely lost. And at that point you get an ally who helps you find your way back to something you can understand. And then after that for the rest of your life you've got this question: Was that ally a supernatural helper, or was it just part of my own mind trying to save me from going totally bonkers with this stuff? And the people I know who've had that kind of experience, very few of them have come to an absolutely certain conclusion about this." Robert Anton Wilson.

Don't worry, everyone else is really real, and not just sad little reflections on your causal wall. You can make these sorts of things happen, and you probably are. And it's probably gonna get a whole lot weirder for you before it lets up. Just be casual about it.

Weird.. I'm going to have to look up some more stuff about that.

And I wanted to be robbed because I wanted to feel alive. I wanted to see how I'd react. It was an interesting experience none the less.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hey, Great story. Things have been weird the past week or so, and I have a feeling they are only going to get weirder. Can you give me some info on the numerology program your using? I'm interested in checking it out.

Thanks in advance!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

Sure thing, it's called decoz, it's like $100 for the full program, the free version is kinda meh.

www.decoz.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

As another poster requested, what is the numerology program you are using?

Edit: Nvm you answered above, thanks!
edit on 10-1-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thanks so much!!!! Can't afford the 100..... but hopefully the free version will be "ok..."??

new topics

top topics

join