It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect Identified in Killings of Arizona Deputy, New Hampshire Couple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
First, if this is not in the right place please move it

Second, after reading this article it doesn't seem to make sense. So they say the have found and killed the person who killed the Arizona Deputy and I guess a New Hampshire couple as 30-year-old Drew Ryan Maras.

He was said to be the author of "Open Your Eyes To 2012 and Beyond," a book described on Amazon as "Your guide to navigating the revelation, and the Rosetta Stone for deciphering this once-every-25,800-year galactic alignment cycle set to commence on Dec. 21, 2012."

www.foxnews.com...

His neighbors said the last time they saw Maras was soon after the new year. They believed he had been on his way to Colorado and then Hawaii to promote his latest book.

Now I have a question. It seems like this guy was doing well for himself had a new book out and was on his way to promote it and everything. Why kill a deputy and a New Hampshire couple? Then the police find and kill him? Something does not sound right. Was he killed to be kept quiet? I'm not sure but what do you think?

Wanted to add one more thing a quote for he neighbor

"It's just mind-boggling because he seemed like a normal guy," neighbor John Demarr said. "He seemed like a cool guy, just a normal guy, don't expect that from him."

edit on 10-1-2012 by LightSource because: added quote

Also would a guy doing well for himself try and rob a medical building?

Maricopa County Sheriff's Deputy William Coleman, 50, was shot Sunday morning while answering a burglary call at a medical building in Anthem, Ariz. He was taken to the hospital where he later died.

edit on 10-1-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here is a little more info about him and his website
openyoureyesto2012andbeyond.com...

Aproponent for the advancement of ufology and the ancient astronaut theory, as well as an avid investigative researcher and crusading advocate for peace, love, hope and—most importantly—truth, Drew R. Maras uses his unique vision and passionate writing style to bring you the world through his eyes. Trained by the United States Marines Corps infantry, Maras has a provocative view of the world revealed in Open Your Eyes: To 2012 and Beyond. He is regarded as an original thinker with an uncanny instinct to understand life beyond the headlines. A catalyst for sparking proactive change, the author brings genuine and sincere devotion to the cause of revealing truth in today's world and its future. In his free time he enjoys the good company of family and friends, as well as writing, traveling, and exploring off the beaten path with his two dogs.

Again, this doesn't seem strange to anyone?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not so strange and uncommon that a 2012 nutter commits crimes and then is killed in the process...

Just look at the concentration of cop haters on this site who say they would kill cops... then ask yourself how many more are willing to do so and are not on this site...

not weird... actually it's something that is expected...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I searched for photos. Don't look like the eyes of a killer to me. Wonder how good his book was?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just what I suspected, very interesting book. I guess we can expect they'll be setting up everyone who puts out good info, of crimes and even murder innocents to try and make those educators disappear. The chance of anything being what they say is about 0.0000001% I'd say.

I don't believe this!
edit on 10-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wonder if he was a member here.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They're sending a message to Sheriff Joe Arpaio for defying TPTB and the Author for helping people prepare, now who is the couple from New Hampshire?!?!

Deputy To ‘America’s Toughest Sheriff’ Killed On Duty

wrhel.com...

edit on 10-1-2012 by 5 oClock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The opening of his book takes quite a look at our society and there is no way on earth this man killed anyone. That means, the green light is now given to start a newsletter exposing everything. I've thought of that, and if a good one is drawn up, putting it online to be copied by anyone else who wants to do the same, and get it in advertiser form so it goes out to every single home.

Because rather than be frightened or cowed by such acts of evil, I see it as a red flag to the bull of freedom.

I'm going to enjoy reading this.

Edit to add: Something really odd is going on with this situation. The book doesn't have a professional flow to it, its extremely opinionated. More like an exaggeration. And to me, this could be a real counter pro agenda. The issues brought up are good, there is alot of evidence for this, though his opinions on politics are quite odd. It doesnt have a professional feel.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Probably not connected, but these deaths occurred either side of the anniversary of Jared Lee Loughner killing 6 people in Tuscon. Same state, both into 2012.

new topics

top topics

join