It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Flying Saucer Downed U.S. Drone, Engineer Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oh ya...I bet my UFO is cooler than yours. Can your do this?

Can't wait for this battle to happen.
edit on 10-1-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Link to the Keshe Foundation.

This guy has tech to solve all the worlds problems at once it would seem. He can give us everything from space travel to the end of diseases.

This is the most in your face Confidence Person I've ever seen.

He offers sollutions for -
ALS
Cancer
Coma
Epilepsy
Fibromyalgia
Multiple sclerosis
Health application
COPD (lung illnesses)

He has plasma batteries which will last years.
He has the solution to space flight.
He has solutions to all forms of transportation.

Oh, and if you decide to visit him in Belgium, bring your blood sample

Where does he find people dumb enough to fall for this nonsense I wonder.

I don't know about most of this guys claims, in fact I don't even know who this guy is, but I wouldn't be laughing at the suggestion of a cure for cancer.
Let's just say that a cure, or cures exist, and there are people who have been eliminated as a result, and others who are now in hiding and constantly moving to avoid being eliminated.
Think I'm joking? That's your choice.
And I can in no way provide anything for you to verify what I'm saying. All I know is that I know a family, from here in Australia, who are one of those who are on the run and in hiding as a result of the fathers research & work.
This guy was thrilled, so eager to share what he had discovered and achieved, he told those close to him..then suddenly he has packed his family up and left the country, told those close to him not to try and find him or contact him because they have to go. He received death threats against him self and his family if he went public with his research & work.

Who would want to prevent a cure from getting out? The pharmaceutical companies. It's an industry worth tens of billions annually.
They are making billions in profit on peoples illnesses.
Me and you getting sick is an industry. It is business for them.
They do not care about curing the sick. They care about making a profit.

If diseases and illnesses were cured, which most could have been by now, there wouldn't be a pharmaceutical industry worth tens of billions.

These things are basically legalized mafias.
The only difference between them and the regular mafia we all know of, is that one is legal and the other is not.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I attended engineering school in well known New England Technical University in the late 70's during the Shah's regime and there were loads of Iranians in engineering school with me.

What the hell was a Iranian anyway....Oh, a Persian...the same guys we used to watch battling the Greeks in the Steve Reeves Hercules movies !

In fact my Circuits Theory III Prof was Iranian....and where it gets into the calculus so in looking back at the size of the country and the number of students and staff they had on my campus in Electrical Engineering alone. It honestly doesn't surprise me with this claim of a Flying Saucer which uses electromagnetism in order to create anti-gravity.

The Germans were working on this technology in the 40's before we even had things like computers to perform simulations upon ....so I don't understand why one wouldn't find this as being feasible some 70 years later ?

Just because our Govt. hides this knowledge from us ?

But then again how many here actually understand electromagnetism but are more adept and skilled at talking smack...and hence the new translation for the ATS acryonym I've created ...

Americans Talking Smack

Good Job and make sure to immediately go turn on your FOX News Television Education Units ASAP !

You certainly don't want to miss your next episode of programming ...

edit on 10-1-2012 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i dont overly think this is true however

i have posted before about numerous posts/websites/videos by people (who may all be drawing off the same source material) who have claimed to work on antigravity propulsion for various governments.

the claim is a fluid made out of mercury but being a composite of other product which allows the mercury to be fluid at really cold tempetures then in a frictionless donnut shaped tube the fluid is spun increadibly fast using electro magnets around it untill it generates light and anti gravity properties,

Due to certain scenario's and sadly not quite enough money to set up an uber lab with electromagnets super cooled areas and sudo mercury-chemical compounds i have not been able to test and validate the process.

once you have an anti gravity engine, the flying saucer would be the easy bit, i know mercury has some pretty amazing properties, like i said it may all be fiction from the one source, i dont know,

but my point is with enough scientist, money and time the theory is out there for it..... just bcause the States/west dont claim to have such technology doesnt mean they dont have it, so it might not be that far fetched.

Just my thoughts

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
How many of you have your view with regard to Iran influenced by what you have seen and heard rather than what you have seen and heard personally?

It never ceases to amaze,( our ignorance that is.)

If I am to base everything on what I have seen or heard personally....
There's never been a war on earth.
No one can die in a fire.
People can't drown in water.
The earth is generally flat.
Union Carbide did not kill a whole pile of people in Bhopal, India (because India doesn't exist, for starters).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Iran claimed to have built their own flying saucer a few years back. i think they announced it in February on their "achievements day" or whatever its called. Thats when they also announced they had an herbal AIDS cure.

You guys have seen their flying boats right?

Silly wiley Iranians!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not sure why people feel the need to insult a nation of perfectly decent people based on the actions of their odd government. Especially considering how US International policy is considered around the world....
And the old US is best rhetoric is getting tired and old. Considering how many 'US advancements' were actually acquired by harboring Nazis and the US is the only nation in the world to have ever used Nuclear Weapons operationally and on civilian targets to boot, some people should really learn to STFU.
Considering the US only constitutes 4.48% of the world population and approx 6.5% of the total landmass on the planet it's not that bloody magnificent. I don't consider myself anti-American but some of you really don't do your nation any favors in earning respect, try to treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. That way you might not feel so paranoid about being attacked all the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I really haven't seen any overt claims of the "awesomeness" of America in this thread.

There has been some ribbing on Iran, but considering the claims in the linked article and that this is the same country that welded a bunch of barrels together and claimed they were S-300 SAMS and the same country that tried to pass off a photoshopped picture as a successful missile launch I think it is fair.

I have lots of respect for the Persian people and honestly believe that the current theocracy has not been given a fair shake by the West over the last 30 years.

But is it really fair to call individuals calling out BS jingoistic war mongers? Maybe Iran has UFO technology, but given their humorous past failures at "showcasing" their weapon systems, I simply am not buying it.
edit on 10-1-2012 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Iran is actually pretty advanced

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If Iran is not attacked it can rise from the third world to the second world with Russia, China and those countries in a year or two. Iran is advancing in all fields and its infrastructure has been greatly improved yet it is underestimated and never acknowledged on the main steam.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia
There has been some ribbing on Iran, but considering the claims in the linked article and that this is the same country that welded a bunch of barrels together and claimed they were S-300 SAMS

That article has got to be the most one-sided, propaganda garbage piece that I have read in a long time. The Iranian SAM doesn't look identicle to the Russian S-300 so the analyst concludes that the Iranians simply build mock ups out of oil drums?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"generate unlimited amounts of clean energy", then why the hell does Iran need to build nuclear reactors?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Presumably the Iranian flying saucer is ineffective against Somali pirates.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
the arrongant and nationalist comments are funny to watch, the US thinks it's the only country in the world with advanced tech. hahaha, the time will come and the US will taste it's own medicine.

Define "advanced". Alot of your posts show anger towards the United States so I think you need to cool down lol.

The United States does have the most "advanced" tech in relation to other countries, there no doubt about that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If Iran has any saucer its from the oil companies.
And its for Tesla sound waves to search for oil.

If you want to work with Tesla technology work in the oil companies.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I am really amused by the reaction to this post. But hell, everybody is missing the point I tried to make.

What I wanted to ask is why it is taking such a hell of a long time for the World Cowboys (USA, UK and France) to decide to attack and finish off the Iran just as they did to Libya recently and Iraq previously.

Hell I am not talking of invading Iraq. Simply destroy their nuclear sites and factories.

And I feel there must be some reason why this cannot be done. And one reason could be that their air defense is really protected by advanced Alien technologies or that they have technologies using which they can cause damage to Israel using the same technology.

Remember using Tesla / HAARP it is possible to cause earthquakes. Imagine a massive earthquake in Israel and that should launch WW3.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

There has been some ribbing on Iran, but considering the claims in the linked article and that this is the same country that welded a bunch of barrels together and claimed they were S-300 SAMS and the same country that tried to pass off a photoshopped picture as a successful missile launch I think it is fair.

Who actually passed those silly pics? What is their real source, some kid from Tel-Aviv?

How stupid is to believe any jew material about Iran?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Conclusion: While not proven beyond any doubt, the evidence clearly points to the fact that the United State military is far more advanced than any other on the planet.

The US may spend the most money. But does not equate to efficiency and value for money. How much more value for example would the Chinese get for their money in comparison. The Chinese work force is far cheaper to employ the US.

Technology has many facets and again a large expenditure does not mean that you have better technology than every other country.

Who for example has the best cyber army in the world.. It is not the US. For all their tech the US war machine could be ground to a halt with a laptop and someone that new what they are doing...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
the arrongant and nationalist comments are funny to watch, the US thinks it's the only country in the world with advanced tech. hahaha, the time will come and the US will taste it's own medicine.

I like to think that I avoid most jingoistic rhetoric and I also try to not fall into the fallacy of believing that simply because someone spends the most, they get the most.

However, facts are facts. The evidence supports the assertion that the United States military is the most advanced military in the world by many times, if not an order of magnitude.

Fact: The United States spends more on its military than any other country in the world. Not only do they spend more, but 40% of all military spending in the world is by the United States, the remaining 60% is every other country in the world.

Fact: In terms of number of troops, the United States military is ranked 8th. So the extremely large expenditures aren't going to employ a disproportionate number of troops.

Theory: That money is being used on something and that something is the advanced weapon systems already in the field, the even more advanced weapon systems developed but not yet deployed and research into even more advanced weapon systems.

Conclusion: While not proven beyond any doubt, the evidence clearly points to the fact that the United State military is far more advanced than any other on the planet.

And despite all this money, you haven't won a single war on your own with no allies for over 100 years. Yet, a ragtag band of fighters who probably earn less in a year than the amount you paid for the shoes you are wearing are caning you.

So did the Vietnamese and the Cubans. And soon the Iranians will defeat you.

edit on 16-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Maybe it's easier to make anti-gravity flying saucer than nuclear bomb

Nice try though. Iranians are following the footsteps of American Hollywood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join