It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.5 and 7.3 in Indonesia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I just posted to the quake watch thread about anti-podal points, you may want to have a look at the site yourself,

www.freemaptools.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by odinson

Could you please tell us what your track record is with such visions?

What percent accuracy?

1. Accuracy in specifics of an incident

2. Accuracy in terms of rough timing impressions?

Hello

This is new to me in that when I have a vision before I was saved things would happen that day within minutes. It was usually something around me. I even one day came up with the 300 million power ball numbers but I didn't play them and all the numbers came out that night.

God is working in ways that are on His time table. This morning I had a clear vision of my mom's death. She will be caught, probably tortured (since I was draining the blood out of severed feet) and beheaded.

I know it will happen when things kick off. I just don't know when.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Thanks for your kind reply.

I do believe that some such dreams and visions can be modified, prevented and/or delayed by earnest prayer.

Not all such, though.

Certainly in terms of myself or a loved one . . . or innocents, I'd pray earnestly to prevent, greatly alter or delay any such eventuality.

So, you are indicating a near 100% fulfillment of such dreams/visions in your recent past?

Hmmmmmm

Wellllll, good that you are walking with God!

HIS SHEEP KNOW HIS VOICE.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.

John 3:16 still reigns.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

Hello

This is new to me in that when I have a vision before I was saved things would happen that day within minutes. It was usually something around me. I even one day came up with the 300 million power ball numbers but I didn't play them and all the numbers came out that night.

God is working in ways that are on His time table. This morning I had a clear vision of my mom's death. She will be caught, probably tortured (since I was draining the blood out of severed feet) and beheaded.

I know it will happen when things kick off. I just don't know when.

Please don't start trying to make any of the visions you are having come true. Many people have done horrible things believing God was working through them. Visions of your mother being tortured are not normal and I suggest you seek professional help to rule out any chemical imbalances that may be triggering these "visions".

edit on 1/11/2012 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join