It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS .. A different kind of introduction..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have lurked on ATS since 2007, and rarely posted. But recently I decided to test the waters a bit.
These threads I visit are, more often than not, shouting matches. Who can debunk who and back and forth. And whether by design or by happenstance this is still the case.

And so, This is a different kind of introduction.

Ok, so about me. I love me some astronomy and UFO's and physics and Mars and I have my own unique beliefs about the moon landings ... I named my band Fake Ass Moon Landing - not that that name is any indication of said beliefs...

Anyway, so I was strolling thru ATS the other night as I am wont to do, and I saw a thread.

Dr. Michael Salla, Says he found another alien base on mars

I clicked it because I thought he was the guy who saw that little man on mars, and published a PDF about it. I was mistaken, actually that was Andrew Basiago.

Three new Animal Species found on Mars

Basiago, if you clicked that link you know, was a nut.

So anyway the Michael Salla link was all about a rock that he said was an alien base. There was a link to an article about the supposed "base" and at the bottom links to two pictures. The rest of the thread was oh how many ways can we laugh at the guy who thinks a rock is a base and let's take turns making puns about rocks. Scientific observations of all kinds.

Here is the second picture in the article.

Spirit Panoramic Camera Sol 1353

Strangely enough the object the article references (a rock someone said was a base) is not even in the image. It's a fairly close-up picture of the ground in front of Spirit. With a big white smudge in the middle of it.

And there are 2 pages of people arguing about that's not a rock and Michael Salla didn't even write that nyah, and not one person has any comment on the second picture in the article, and why it's there and what that is?

Do some simple research and you find this.

Spirit Panoramic Camera 2

Discussion worthy at the very least I think.

I know this is an introduction and not a thread so Hello ATS, and let's discuss and think more, and ridicule and become emotional less, and I will be happy!

edit on 10-1-2012 by JayDub113 because: Added a conclusion

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Welcome to ATS
I see you will fit right in.
very interesting pdf files, me like
keep digging

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey there. I like your point. If you have followed closely these threads about moon, mars, space anomalies you will know that soon there will be post from few members with close connections to NASA(some may even work for them) and they will come answers ready to every anomaly on photos and any matter of anomalies in space in generally.. just saying..

Nice that you have open mind and open eyes. Welcome

top topics

join