It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay marriage is a threat to humanity, claims Pope

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

You prove your god exists and hates homos and I'll stop buttfking guys right that very second.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Why are people so threatened by homosexuality????

I myself happen to be straight (strange description) and a loving father of two brilliant boys, I dont care an ounce if they turn out to be straight, Gay, bi or what ever as long as they have love in their lives who cares where it comes from!

Christianity, Judaism and Islam preech that God is a loving omnipresent being and loves ALL his children, that surely includes his gay children aswell!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Originally posted by Garfee

How do gay parents make gay kids? It's not something thats taught.

They will simply adopt them. It is the next step. You can see that step is being taken already in some countries. At some moment they will call it their "human rights" and require it worldwide.
Let me tell you. People in Sodoma had their own moral principles too. They were what you call very tolerant.
Can't this be the hidden meaning of this Pope's quote? A warning of possible punishment rather then a threat of extintion?
edit on 11/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

You may have mistaken what I meant. You can't 'turn' a person gay.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

How do gay parents make gay kids? It's not something thats taught.

EDIT:

Homosexuality is but one of many various symptoms of corrupt society.

Religion is worse.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

God is a role model for believers.
Fathers (and mothers) are the role models of their children.
Gay parents can therefore strongly influence children into experimenting with or into adopting homosexual practices.
These days, homosexuals profess to be born gay.
I'm sorry, but I have never seen gay babies before.

Religion is not the issue. It is, rather, ignorance concerning the causes and effects of homosexuality itself that is the problem.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I believe it's more decision behavior / behavioral disorder, induced deviation than uninfluenced illness so you can if you ask me. Of course you can call sin an illness but it's rather religious question. BTW what religion/moral base could such "family" give to a child? Only very hypocritical and crooked one I think.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by damo1583
Why are people so threatened by homosexuality????

I myself happen to be straight (strange description) and a loving father of two brilliant boys, I dont care an ounce if they turn out to be straight, Gay, bi or what ever as long as they have love in their lives who cares where it comes from!

Christianity, Judaism and Islam preech that God is a loving omnipresent being and loves ALL his children, that surely includes his gay children aswell!

No, Judaism certainly does not preach that God loves all equally.
In Islam, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death.
Now you're just making stuff up.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

And how exactly would you identify a "gay baby"?
I am 52 and gay and I knew that I was "different" when I was still a young child!
I was born gay and no matter how many times narrow-minded people deny it, I know I was born this way and I will die this way!
I don't need proof that I was born this way but you, somehow, need to prove that you know better than me. I have lived this life, not you!

ps. God is a myth!
edit on 11/1/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Please...

The only threat to humanity I see is the pope himself..and the religion he rode in on.

He sure has some room to talk considering how many people his "gang" has killed.

Or how about all the innocent little boys and girls his gang has molested and rapped.That is hat happens when powerful religious leaders make up lies ( peter had a wife and a mother n law it is right there in the bible) peter had sex lot's of it..

It's funny the Roman catholic church thought the Mayan Indians were "barbaric" because they put dead people's heads on sticks..I guess his pagan cross/stick with Jesus' dead body on it does not count right?

I honestly don't care what the pope has to say..someone needs to give that guy a huge sleeping pill and sneak into his secret library and finally expose the pope and the roman catholic church for all it's lies it has told over the past 2,000 years.

The Roman catholic church is the biggest bunch of hogwash if I have ever seen any.And no this is not an attack on Catholics..honestly I could care less how brainwashed and ignorant you are.The pope is who I am after."god" on earth bull#...no wonder he has such a huge telescope ( can we say paranoid much)..I am sure he is on the look out any second..that is what happens when you lie to the entire world and cause countless wars in the name of a fictional fairy tale.Sorry if this was off topic..I just really can't stand the pope.Thanks for the post.
edit on 11-1-2012 by H0n3yb33 because: spelling oops

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

+1

I've said that exact thing on previous occasions. You'll find that part always gets ignored, same with the 'well if it's a choice then you can also choose to be gay' argument. People who aren't gay but take it upon themselves to pontificate against it, simply have no idea of what they are talking about. There are no two ways about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by 1nOne

I am 52 and gay and I knew that I was "different" when I was still a young child!
I was born gay and no matter how many times narrow-minded people deny it, I know I was born this way and I will die this way!
I don't need proof that I was born this way but you, somehow, need to prove that you know better than me. I have lived this life, not you!

One's homosexuality or heterosexuality is defined by one's actions.
Wondering if/thinking/believing you're gay does not make you gay.
A homosexual is a person who attempts sexual intercourse with a member of his or her own gender.
Infants do not sodomize each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Which therefore goes to say that straight infants have straight sex??? At what age did you first have sex 3 months? 6 Months?
Your type of argument gets no-one anywhere?
Which planet did you get of off?

edit to add: And I did not need to "attempt" to have sex, I had and have sex!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Ever heard of the chicken boy ? his grandfather had locked him up in a chicken coop after his parents died
he ened up thinking he was a chicken , he was later found in the middle of the road pecking like a chicken.
Kids are easily imprinted and brain washed into thinking something is right.
Look what Foghorn Leghorn has done to this kid

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

reply to post by 1nOne

One's homosexuality or heterosexuality is defined by one's actions.
Wondering if/thinking/believing you're gay does not make you gay.
A homosexual is a person who attempts sexual intercourse with a member of his or her own gender.
Infants do not sodomize each other.

I think it's defined by your sexual attraction. A man, married to a woman, who is attracted to and wants to have sex exclusively with men and not his wife, is NOT straight. He's gay but married to a woman. How can you not see this?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

where did you learn you logic from?

Ignorant hypocrite school?

Seriously id like to know...

I want to make sure I never enroll there..

Who cares what holes other people stick there private parts in..there are way more things that to be worrying about.

Last time I checked gay people don't blow up buildings..most Gay people would never hurt a fly.People should really start worrying about there own lives instead of worrying about who other people choose to marry and have sex with. Gay people adopt kids that you Christians did not want anymore.Gay's help lower the Human population down.Without gays this world would be a much worse place.
edit on 11-1-2012 by H0n3yb33 because: oops

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

Hey Amadeo
I think we are wasting our time!
There's no arguing with someone who so obviously is a homophobe but has no idea what they are talking about!
Why is it that so many straight people think they know why gay people are gay with such conviction?
It's a choice!
It's a disease!
It's a hormonal imbalance!
It's your fathers fault!
It's your mothers fault!

F that, ask me, I'm gay! I was BORN THIS WAY and yes I shouted because none of the straights here are prepared to listen when we just talk quietly!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by H0n3yb33

I think I like you!

Hehe, please don't take that as a come-on, I'm gay! Hehehehe!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Explain how it could be a worse place ,i am very interested to hear...
Population ... top one , plenty of gays are artificially inseminated...and i totally agree with you .. if you want to be sodomize or a chicken fukr then so be it ,
As i previously said god made Adam and Eve not Adam and a goat

Just don't expect the church to marry jo blow and billy goat gruff

edit on 11-1-2012 by ReefMan because: yea

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The first mistake is caring what the Pope has to say.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by 1nOne

Which therefore goes to say that straight infants have straight sex??? At what age did you first have sex 3 months? 6 Months?
Your type of argument gets no-one anywhere?
Which planet did you get of off?

edit to add: And I did not need to "attempt" to have sex, I had and have sex!

I'm sorry if I have offended you somehow.

Personally, I think homosexuality is a mere trifle when looking at the big picture of things.

But please, let's stick to the facts: most of you homosexuals are self-professed atheists who have supplanted religion with faith in scientific principles, am I correct? Well, members of the mammalia class reproduce sexually: sexual intercourse is the pairing of males and females of the same species for the purpose of reproduction.

You said: "I did not need to 'attempt' to have sex, I had and have sex!" Wrong: ejaculating in another man's mouth or anus will never result in the fertilization of an egg nor will it result in the production of offspring or the creation of a new soul. What you engaged in is pure hedonism: pleasure for the sake of pleasure alone. The Catholic Church takes a strong stance against hedonism for many ethical and philosophical reasons that I won't go into simply because it would take hours explaining these things to you.

And when homosexuals imagine children being gay or doing gay things, this is just one step away from full-on pedophilia.
edit on 11-1-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join