It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to christians....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Riley Family

where in the bible story does it say the creation happened in seven twenty four hour periods?
where in the bible does it say evolution doesn't exist or that it was not a part of creation?
where does it say in the bible that man was not created through an evolutionary process?
where in the bible does it say there was 3 wise men?
where in the bible does it say it is ok for male religious leaders to molest young boys?
where in the bible does it call a church building a house of god?
where in the bible does it say you have to become a Christian to be saved?

Why should I answer all this stuff for you?
Don't you know how to use a search engine like Google?
As for the molesting question why don't you do a search about what God says happens to those who harm children?
Seems like you are just making busy work here so I suggest that to take your rant to your mirror.

All this baiting reminds me of a baby in a high chair throwing his green beans in every direction just to aggravate Mom, no thanks.
edit on 1/15/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Why should I answer all this stuff for you?
Don't you know how to use a search engine like Google?
As for the molesting question why don't you do a search about what God says happens to those who harm children?
Seems like you are just making busy work here so I suggest that to take your rant to your mirror.

All this baiting reminds me of a baby in a high chair throwing his green beans in every direction just to aggravate Mom, no thanks.
edit on 1/15/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Typical
My bible doesn't tell me, so I'm going to deflect the question.

I would imagine they asked YOU the question because they were interested in YOUR opinion?

If I want to ask google I will, if I want to try to understand your point of view, I will ask you.

remember - you are on a discussion forum, not a "tell people to ask google" forum
edit on 16-1-2012 by vogon42 because: discussion reminder

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

"Where in the bible questions" tell me one thing. If the one asking really wanted an answer they would have already found it. I could have taken an hour and answered all the questions, none to the satisfaction of the poster whose only intention was to have me waste my time so he could unintelligibly mock my comments.

So now you know when "lets play games with the Christians" posts don't get answered it is because we see the futility of discussion with people who won't consider one word you say as genuine, just an opportunity to make fun of what we hold sacred.

Yeah, from now on I am going to be typical and ignore posts that show the poster had no desire to understand Christianity - just to mock it, you bet, dude.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I would imagine they asked YOU the question because they were interested in YOUR opinion?
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

So....are you saying you dont have an opinion?

remember - you are on a discussion forum

edit on 16-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
How dare you be so nasty to Christians in this obvious and tacky manner. If i was a mod I would have trashed this goading thread in nano seconds.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
How dare you be so nasty to Christians in this obvious and tacky manner. If i was a mod I would have trashed this goading thread in nano seconds.

I'm glad your not a mod.

You would be oppressing freedom of speech.
You would be denying the ATS theme of "deny ignorance".

(Perhaps a discussion forum is not the ideal place for you to be.)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

I'm glad your not a mod.

Whereas you tolerate one of the most caustic and offensive thread titles I have yet to see. Shame on you. You new atheists are so dull and insensitive to those with faith. Debate not baiting people for their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Where do you get the idea I'm an atheist?

You should not be so judgmental, its just wrong.

Guess I'm actually just one of those freedom of speech freaks. You know....defending the constitution of the U.S.
edit on 16-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

I'm glad your not a mod.

sorry but to be truthful, more times than not, this site has only "ENHANCED IGNORANCE" not denied it... Freedom of speech is also trampled on here from time to time, because there are limits as to what is tasteful.... To me many things are distasteful, yet they remain here, while things I think are ok get deleted because they offend someone....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join