It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Chemtrail Propaganda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am sure this video isn't new to a lot of people but I have to point out the obvious Chemtrail propaganda used in the clip.

This clip talks mostly about Cloud Seeding in Russia and how the Mayor of Moscow wants it so it won't snow over the city.

But that's not the part I am concerned with. If you watch the video from beginning to end it really sticks out.

At exactly 2:22 into the clip the screen splits off and starts to show a bunch of planes leaving trails. It shows the chemtrails up 2:44.

The funny thing is, that the commentator and Bill said nothing about the video feed with the trails. They were just blabbing on about Russia while discussing if the USA would ever do something like this (laughable).

I also don't see any point in arguing over cloud seeding and what looks like or whether the trails have anything to do with it.

It is extremely naive to think our Military Industrial Complex would be using small Cessna type planes or propeller planes to modify the weather on a large scale.
No, they would use large jet aircraft. Chemtrails are very real.
This is a related ATS thread on the Mayor of Moscow and his ambitions

If you don't see the multiple uses of propaganda in this clip then I suggest you go home and rethink life.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

So let me get this right Fox news reporting on Russia performing a legit cloud seeding operation is now evidence that the 'Industrial Military Complex' is performing a secret widespread weather modification program?

That's what your suggesting?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am curious as to what you think the spraying is for? The purpose I mean.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Amazing that they are even discussing if USA will do such a thing, since it has been admitted long ago that cloud seeding is going on also in USA.
There are commercial companies in USA that is hired for such purposes and it goes on in plenty of other countries including European ones as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
...The funny thing is, that the commentator and Bill said nothing about the video feed with the trails. They were just blabbing on about Russia while discussing if the USA would ever do something like this (laughable)...

All that tells me is that a segment producer at Fox news thinks contrails are associated with cloud seeding, and that's why that segment's producer went with that video file. I'm not sure how that is evidence that high-altitude trails (what I call contrails) ARE IN FACT associated with cloud seeding.

There is enough chemtrail propaganda floating around the internet these days that I'm not surprised that someone at Fox news would think that contrails have something to do with cloud seeding. I'm sure he/she surfs the internet just like the rest of us.

edit on 1/10/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks like another chunk of the puzzle. CHEMTRAILS are real. S&F for ya.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The frustrating part of this whole issue is....when we point out these obvious obnoxious trails in our skies and support our concern with photos, we are told, that's nothing 'but contrails' and you're crazy!!

That's the irritating excuse we hear, over and over and over again here at ATS.

These trails are real. They are NOT ordinary everyday water vapor-contrails. They may not all be saturated with chemicals either (that much I agree but.....) please, stop insulting our intelligence.!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

hi! S & F from me, but..... you know that the usual trolls will show up in full bragade and distract from the statement that you make by attacking the very validity of chemtrails.

To give you moral support I post here for you a song from our very own homegrown South Africa band Locniville (said Logenville) called LINES IN THE SKY.

Now, I actually don't know if they are aware of the significance of the fraze: Lines in the sky, (chemtrails here are still few and far in between) but it reminds me of how artist (writers and songwriters in particular) are sometimes approached to include certain phrases or words in the writing and then get paid for it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
These trails are real. They are NOT ordinary everyday water vapor-contrails. They may not all be saturated with chemicals either (that much I agree but.....) please, stop insulting our intelligence.!!

How are they different?
How can you tell they are different?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

So let me get this right Fox news reporting on Russia performing a legit cloud seeding operation is now evidence that the 'Industrial Military Complex' is performing a secret widespread weather modification program?

That's what your suggesting?

Sort of.

Fox News used Russia to talk about a sensitive subject.

Russia is our opposite and on the other side of the planet .... so it's easy to use them as an example

Legit cloud seeding? Hardly sounds legit if a chunk of cement could fall through your roof. But that could just be another lie.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

They admit to sprinkling 'cement' and acknowledged a chuck of cement came crashing out of the sky, hitting a house and this idiot laughs?????????????

Is it any wonder we are sicker than ever? Especially upper respiratory issues! I know I get sinus-infection like symptoms at least once a month.

So between Monsanto GMO in our foods, fluoride in our water and 'cement' in our air.....pharmaceuticals are having a field day.
We truly are a planet full of zombies!

link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

hi! S & F from me, but..... you know that the usual trolls will show up in full bragade and distract from the statement that you make by attacking the very validity of chemtrails.

To give you moral support I post here for you a song from our very own homegrown South Africa band Locniville (said Logenville) called LINES IN THE SKY.

Now, I actually don't know if they are aware of the significance of the fraze: Lines in the sky, (chemtrails here are still few and far in between) but it reminds me of how artist (writers and songwriters in particular) are sometimes approached to include certain phrases or words in the writing and then get paid for it.

So is this song now evidence of 'Chemtrails'?

link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I am curious as to what you think the spraying is for? The purpose I mean.

Too many possibilities come to mind.

The most probable is Weather Manipulation

The least probable is Poisoning all of us (even though negative side-effects might occur)
edit on 10-1-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
Looks like another chunk of the puzzle. CHEMTRAILS are real. S&F for ya.

What exactly is that "chunk of the puzzle"? That a Fox news segment editor believes the internet propoganda that high-altitude trails from planes are associated with cloud seeding?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

They admit to sprinkling 'cement' and acknowledged a chuck of cement came crashing out of the sky, hitting a house and this idiot laughs?????????????

Is it any wonder we are sicker than ever? Especially upper respiratory issues! I know I get sinus-infection like symptoms at least once a month.

So between Monsanto GMO in our foods, fluoride in our water and 'cement' in our air.....pharmaceuticals are having a field day.
We truly are a planet full of zombies!

Cloud seeding has been going on OPENLY and PUBLICLY for 60 years.

I'm not sure where the conspiracy is in cloud seeding, or what the contrails in the video has to do with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The funny thing is, that the commentator and Bill said nothing about the video feed with the trails.

That's because they can't see the stock footage, they're looking at the cameras, not the monitors. That footage is there because some moron at Fox (and there are so many there) doesn't know the difference between cloud seeding and contrails either.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

How are they different?
How can you tell they are different?

Not sure what you're asking but anyone with an active brain cell can tell the difference between regular air traffic and the deliberate placement of these trails.

Thank you and have a good day!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm not sure where the conspiracy is in cloud seeding, or what the contrails in the video has to do with it.

Well, the MIC might have a completely different way of going about "cloud seeding"

It's funny how you think some "fox editor" is just an idiot and put "contrails" in the clip.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

The funny thing is, that the commentator and Bill said nothing about the video feed with the trails.

That's because they can't see the stock footage, they're looking at the cameras, not the monitors. That footage is there because some moron at Fox (and there are so many there) doesn't know the difference between cloud seeding and contrails either.

Fox may have more than their fair share, but those all-news channels have so much on-air content to fill that the segment producers are often not the most experienced people at those networks (i.e., they are young). I had a friend who worked at MSNBC, and she producing segments only a few years out of college.

These people are just like the rest of us. They read the internet. They are equally susceptible to falling for internet misinformation, scams, hoaxes, and propoganda just like the rest of society

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
...It's funny how you think some "fox editor" is just an idiot and put "contrails" in the clip.

Why do you think the trails (what I see as contrails) were put in the clip?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join