It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporter Assaulted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Video of a Ron Paul supporter being assaulted at the Gingrich event in Hudson yesterday.

Not much of an assault if you ask me, but none the less interesting how it pans out, especially with the police.

Noticed how the high school principle is laughing and joking in the SUV with the security guy.

Appreciate that public politicians may need protection but looked like the security thought they were on detail to the president.

Also film footage of the security inside the event going out there way to what looks like, them trying to photograph and film some guy inside the event.

Video below covers events above from start to finish.

edit on 10-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Jeez. I hope he didn't break a nail.

Seriously, "assaulted"?
Call 911? WTF? What is up with these people? Someone touches your arm and the first thought is to call 911?

This victim thing is going WAY too far! Seriously. This is incredible. Assault.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Is that TINFOILHAT?!?

And fighting in the name on Gingrich is like being the lawyer for the man who killed your family.

hope that makes sense haha

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The private security guys
are not police officers..

They get paid 15xs more then a police officer,
and YES THEY TAKE THERE
JOB SERIOUS.

They have extensive training.

They are hired by said person (rich mo fo0
for there ability to protect them..

I sure don't want barny fiffe guarding me
if i am running for president..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

must be crazy where you live ...security makes about 12 dollars an hour in my area...cops in my town start at 91k a year

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
How the hell is that assault? Ron Paul and his followers are always victims.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by popsmayhem

must be crazy where you live ...security makes about 12 dollars an hour in my area...cops in my town start at 91k a year

lol yeah, security for malls and parking garages might pay that much. Security for VIPs pays very well, because theoretically you might die for them...

PS Cops aren't security. Cops are "public security" when its private I'm sure its more expensive partly due too Insurance reasons
edit on 10-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I really hate these people who cry assault over the slightest bodily contact. I'd like to see somebody try to pull that on me. The way I see it, if I'm going to get charged for assault, I'm going to get my money's worth so to speak.

BTW, the title of this makes me want to smack somebody.
edit on 10-1-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

ok understood, here in my neck of the woods private security typically doesn't pay much,what you are referring to here is called "personal Security" and those personal security guys do get paid well. average starting, with tons of training and credentials under your belt, ( and typically extensive military training) is around 75k annually and up.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

What a bunch of drama queens.

How silly....but I do like how the cop told him that he didn't care.

They were there just to cause trouble...and tried to create some dramatic conflict.

top topics

join