It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd revelation concerning the rumbling/buzzing sound phenomena.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Strange ... I just got into Lost not long ago, and finished downloading the last series, watched them all, and mentioned how the gravitational anomaly in Sri Lanka reminded me of the Island in Lost, how it had an electromagnetic anomaly.

Now, tere's this strange sound being recorded the next day, and it sounds almost exactly like when the Island's electromagnetic anomaly acts up and releases it's energy

Perhaps the Earth is giving us a warning of something? Wishful thinking I suppose

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is a link for reports of sky quakes over the years.

It has been going on longer than you think.

www.shadowresearch.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is the video I recorded....it is not loud like the other, but what you are listening for are the banging sounds and the rumbling/rattling sounds in the background. We could hear it much louder in person...as you can hear, the dogs were barking, and at one point, you'll see a flock of birds reacting to it. I has died down some now....but earlier, there were a series of loud banging noises, which freaked us all out.....I am curious to see what tonight will bring at work (I'm a 911 dispatcher, that's what I meant about getting some calls). We shall see....hope it's a quiet night. Here's the video....I wish it were louder
I have a couple more which are still downloading, maybe they will be louder (I hope) PLEASE....anyone who can....if you hear this RECORD it! All you need is the sound....picture is not as important.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hello one and all! this is mu first post,I was drawn to join as I have read about all the noise and thought...WOW they heard it too! I am in North Ga. and have been hering this for a day or so,louder at night than in the day...overcast all the time and very heavy fog for the third day today.Yesterday the fog had lasted the entire day and it was very calm out,yet the dogs would bark(not normal for them as danes tend to be very calm) and I thought I was hearing a UPS truck and would go out to nothing.I can see two blocks in each direction and sit next to a window on my lap top...yet nothing but a distant sound in the air...and yes you feel it...like something is in the air.I have been reading the posts on this and wanted folks to know you can here it here too.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

wow. that's pretty creepy!!!
i had the volume up and the banging is pretty obvious. almost like the giant trucks that have to pound the concrete when they are breaking up a road.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
seems to be all in the u.s. has any one heard this in the uk at all ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

apparently Louisiana is a great place for fracking!! i wonder if all that banging is the hydraulics breaking up the shale?

thehayride.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
There have been a lot of people around the world hearing the same things you have experienced, in fact as I think back the last couple of years I have experienced similar sounds as well. Now in this day and age anything is possible, and what I am about to say may be a little out there but, what if the technology of cloaking is in fact possible, these rumblings everyone are hearing may in fact be TPTB preparing for project bluebeam? I know, sounds a little crazy, but if mans technology is in fact 30-40 years ahead of what we are actually being told, would this scenario answer some of these rumblings?
S&F for ya

you are NOT crazy

i agree 100% with you on this and i strongly believe it is some sort of "cloaked" ship or experiment of some sort

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for you videos, and testimony on my behalf, i was beginning to feel like i would be made a mockery of for being crazy, but i feel assured now that i am not. We are about a 3 hour drive from one another in LA, so wwhen you hear it, i do also.. again thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just check this :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
There have been a lot of people around the world hearing the same things you have experienced, in fact as I think back the last couple of years I have experienced similar sounds as well. Now in this day and age anything is possible, and what I am about to say may be a little out there but, what if the technology of cloaking is in fact possible, these rumblings everyone are hearing may in fact be TPTB preparing for project bluebeam? I know, sounds a little crazy, but if mans technology is in fact 30-40 years ahead of what we are actually being told, would this scenario answer some of these rumblings?
S&F for ya

you are NOT crazy

i agree 100% with you on this and i strongly believe it is some sort of "cloaked" ship or experiment of some sort

This is why i made the original thread. if you will re read the original, i talk about the very heavy cloud coverage, and how i felt that something was going on beyond the clouds. I have a scheduled meeting with senator vitter on the 15, to discuss his stance in SOPA, and rest assured my fellow louisiana citizens, i WILL bring this up. You can all make a difference, contact news, police, scientists, senators. You know what to do, and only we can do it... make the change you guys want to see...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Also, I would like to thank you all for the S&Fs.
This was my first post, and had no dreams of it being read, let alone this popular.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The rapture happened.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Yeah....I sent my brother out to drive around and check for any construction etc (which I do every time we hear it just to be sure)....nothing. I'm uploading the other one now, in which you can clearly hear one of the booms...be back soon with that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Yes, it has been heard in the U.K.....and all over the world from the reports I have read.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

There is a shale deposit they are fracking or about to...but it's in the uppermost portion of the state (Northwest La.) It's pretty far from me but who knows.....the only thing is that it is heard in so MANY different places....some with fracking ops and some without. In my opinion it is either atmospheric or siesmic.....but that's just an opinion....I really don't know.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Yeah....I sent my brother out to drive around and check for any construction etc (which I do every time we hear it just to be sure)....nothing. I'm uploading the other one now, in which you can clearly hear one of the booms...be back soon with that.

apparently there is a lot of fracking in your state. that may not be what it is but it's very possible. you wouldn't be able to see the equipment.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

No you aren't crazy, and you're welcome. I have been keeping track of this for quite some time now. If you can record it if you hear it again, please do. Almost finished uploading the one where I caught one of those booms.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here is the one from this afternoon with the booms. You can hear them in the background kind of at a distance, but the loudest one is at :34 .......they were not very loud today, but there were times when I have heard them so loud it made me jump.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

at :25 that strange "other" sound... THAT'S what i heard!! there wasn't any of the booming like in your video. just a low and very loud sound similar to a jet engine and then intermittently that higher pitched sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join