It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd revelation concerning the rumbling/buzzing sound phenomena.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

It's a crazy world we live in, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, any theory can be expanded upon, after all we are all here to learn and possibly get some truth. Your theory is no worse than mine...cloaked aerial vehicles.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

I really like your idea of mapping the occurences, wish I had the time to do it myself. Hopefully someone here will take up the fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

I really like your idea of mapping the occurences, wish I had the time to do it myself. Hopefully someone here will take up the fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

Its happened a few times here in vegas and exactly the same scenerio...very heavy overcast. Just a blanket of gray, not even cloud formations...

Its funny you mention this because I can see the luxor light from my house, which can even be seen from space, and last time it happened I found the light couldn't even penetrate more than a couple hundred feet or so in the air.

Even directly above it in the most illuminated area still no clouds could be seen, just the blanket of gray.
edit on 11-1-2012 by mutatismutandis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

I posted this earlier, but being a long thread got lost in the middle. This is an open map that anyone can add their sighting to.

Originally posted by thestinger
reply to post by odinson

I was working on making a map for the recent sightings. I was using blue for sightings from Jan 2012 and Dec 2011, and using the green pins for sightings from Oct and Nov 2011. I was hoping a bunch of you guys would want to collaborate on this. There are so many sightings that you can find on youtube, searching and comments from other users and threads I can barely keep up. I think there is some merit to these sightings or hearings.

Here is my map. I havent had time to elaborate much on each detail, but I put in the location, date, and my source for most of my sightings. I will probably need to weed through them and eliminate the lower quality sightings later on. I would like to OpenSource this and I would appreciate any help. Right now everyone has the ability to add and edit locations on the map. When doing so please include your source and pertinent information.

Rumblings Location Map

I will continue to add places, and try to make the postings up there have merit. Hopefully a pattern will emerge, and maybe we will be able to predict where the next locations will be. That is one goal. Again, I used this as my ranking, Blue with dot = newest, Blue without dot = earlier in December 2011, green - October and Nov 2011. My thinking is we have enough sightings to keep this limited to say 2011 and 2012. Gmaps does have many color options so we could be more strict as well.

Feel free to message me and ask me any questions.

-TheStinger

Screenshot

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adaleiz
well after reading this thread Id like to call for anyone who had self made videos or video files (or perhaps If you wanna save me some time, just an audio file?) to upload them to mediafire so I can run harmonic spectral analysis on the audio. (in other words, find out what frequencies are in the audio and the DB levels in relative terms) obviously the widest and longest band of color would be the target frequency.. I may even be able to isolate that frequency specifically.

So please, contriboot some sound or video files with the sound.. I'll give you what I can.

OK....a done deal! FWIW.....

Creepy Nighttime Noise Heard

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We heard the exact same sound last night in Alberta, Canada.

Also, has anyone else noticed the in the last couple days there have been earthquakes in Indonesia and Iran? Could this be HAARP at work? Could the US be using HAARP on Iran?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

I live in Scotland near a nuke base and about 3 years ago i heard the humming sound with a large boom , then the other day I seen this on T.v it reminds me of the sound I heard could it be a new military plane.

(skip to 7mins encounter starts) or watch them try debunk Arizona Lights at start and then during the process they hear the noise and capture a ufo on Infrared that they cannot debunk.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i live in ireland, and i sometimes hear strange sounds...like a rumbling noise...however because it occurs at night, i sometimes associate it to traffic or tiredness, but some nights i hear it and think "that cant be right".... i have heard traffic before so i know what it sounds like, and also i always look UP by instinct whenever i hear it at night

PS. very overcast clouds when it happens....perfect to move a spaceship unnoticed

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

I am more an idea man i wouldn't really know how to go about it lol thanks by the way
edit on 11/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hello once again.

I have updated my map with the earlier wave from March 2011. A ATS user named Under Water created a map thread to put down all the sightings from March see thread here

Here is the map he created

I have taken the time to put most of his locations down in the updated map. All of his sightings are represented by Purple Placemarks. These also have interesting information included in them and you may want to take a look rather than read through the really long posts.

Here is the link to my Map, feel free to add any locations I missed

We could use some more around the world. Here is a quick screenshot.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Originally posted by Adaleiz
well after reading this thread Id like to call for anyone who had self made videos or video files (or perhaps If you wanna save me some time, just an audio file?) to upload them to mediafire so I can run harmonic spectral analysis on the audio. (in other words, find out what frequencies are in the audio and the DB levels in relative terms) obviously the widest and longest band of color would be the target frequency.. I may even be able to isolate that frequency specifically.

So please, contriboot some sound or video files with the sound.. I'll give you what I can.

OK....a done deal! FWIW.....

Creepy Nighttime Noise Heard

VIRUS FOUND

edit on 11-1-2012 by earlygraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This thread is almost getting out of hand in terms of growth. :3
My last post got lost in the abyss of the middle, but I am the OP and have one piece of advice to anyone who hears this noise. It IS NOT fracking. It IS NOT airplanes. It IS NOT a highway. If you are hearing the noise, and are sure it is none of the latter mentioned three, PLEASE contact you local news, and any scientists in your area. This is the only way we can find out the truth.
WE ALONE CAN MAKE THE CHANGE, UNITED, WE WILL!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

Yeah i have experienced this down here in Africa also..and the sky is practicaly constantly overclouded the past few weeks,often during the day in the area where i live(Mpumalanga Province) and most of the time at night..it sounds like the engines of a large plane..but we live out in the Bush and are very far away from flight routes..we only see wayyy in the distance,the contrails of the odd plane doglegging cross the Indian ocean,so it cannot be that..last time it happened,it was as usual overclouded,and it lasted for bout 45 minutes to one hour.But of course i dont know how long it was going on before that.These overclouded conditions are starting to get on my nerves,cus it dont bring rain,anyway,it just HANGS there,practicaly day and night.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

I guess curiosity brought me to this site and so I signed in to comment for the first time ever.
I am an Oklahoman and there is no secret that Oklahoma has been having earthquakes and then her fair share of tornadoes in 2011. We aren't new to tornadoes. I've lived through and experienced several since a child in tornado valley over decades. However, the ground rumbling, thunder like noises associated before and after the mini earthquakes we've been experiencing and then the larger 5.6 have many Oklahomans shook up. You can see it all over fb when it happened and then the comments before and after of strange noises and so on. Yes it could be fracking as others mention. In this thread the sounds are what everyone seem to be discussing and the cloud covering. I will share my experience and see if anyone relates. To those who made the original posts I just want to say have you considered earthquakes coming or close by because that is what it lead to for us- our state. These experiences I am speaking of are shared with many across the state. All my family and all the friends or neighbors in both central, western, eastern, northern and southern have experienced the rumbling sounds to some degree. Most of them only identify the rumbling sounds prior to, during, or after the mini earthquakes or contribute it to fracking. I live in the country and am outdoors often so I've experienced these sounds at random times. For those of you not familiar with Oklahoma, earthquakes mini ones have been registering off the charts for sometime last 2 to 4 years (not big news). Then in 2011 with no preparation the 5.6 hit and shook chairs, roofs, foundations, set car alarms off. knocked over tvs so on throughout our entire state. Several states around us experienced the shock too and after shocks.To top that off, in the same week tornadoes popped up everywhere. It has become a joke for many.This time there were not lives lost. Just a a few months before around the Joplin tornado yes lives were lost and many properties. Since we aren't a state that understands earthquakes like say California, we were told the reason the larger one was so intense and reached so far is that it hit closer to the surface and wasn't as deep as some of the larger ones experienced in CA and other places. Basically a shallow striking earthquake. This is documented. The thing is the epicenter use to be around Jones, OK consistently (the smaller ones) about 10 minutes from one of our properties and where most of our family and friends live. Then in 2011 this shifted to the area around Prague, OK about 35 miles more or less east. We are currently located in SE OK in rural country very close to the OK/ Ark border. Days, weeks, maybe months in 2011 we were hearing rumbling sounds that lasted for long and short periods. Yes, much like thunder but it seemed to be from the ground up in intervals without lightening. We even referred to it as ground thunder from time to time. I make a distinct difference unlike many of you, because with frequent OK thunder storms and also freight train sounds with our tornado and highwinds- there is a clear difference to me. One can stand outside at times and here the rumbling on a perfectly clear sunny day w/ no earthquake registering. We heard it lightly the 9th or 10th. The first we began hearing this sound was in December 2010 and it was curious to me then and something new to us.It has been consistent off and on throughout 2011. Being a frequent gardener and outdoors often in the quiet- it may be easier to hear when it happens. This sound is almost identical to what many experienced during the eq's but more subtle. This sound was also present during the spring 2011 when we were cleaning our underground cellar in preparation for tornadoes. It was one built like an L in the 60's and large. You could hear the sound louder it seemed below ground then above but then I am surrounded by concrete walls too.Really bothered me because with thunder in the sky shouldn't you hear it louder above ground? It was creepy. Now, we think those were all associated with perhaps foreshocks or aftershocks that didn't register or perhaps fracking. Who knows? One final comment. In October it was raining couldn't see anything but clouds- sitting in the house and a very loud horn like sound or roar was going off and lasted for about 30 minutes- 3 of us here heard it. It did sound like a freight train- like in some tornado storms so we turned on the tv- not even a thunderstorm watch- just light rain.And no there was no explanation for the sound. Now it sounded differently than the others and hasn't occurred since. No visibility total cloud cover that day. One of the kids recorded it on their cell phone. It also could sound like a jet that just stayed close and didn't move or fade away. Points to ponder.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Truly, and that is what worries me. Here in La, the weather is unpredictable, but we rarely if ever get those thick grey "Blankets" Per se. I posted this thread after we got a blanket that lasted 6 hours(strange in itself) accompanied by the roaring sound. This sound lasted 6 hours as well, then when the sun rose, the clouds cleared, and the noise stopped. which is a little more than a coincidence if you ask me..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Seems likely that it's fracking, given the locations of known fracture sites, and the reports in question.

Still is pretty scary, imagine natural gas, or methane being pumped into the atmosphere en masse due to a "fraccident," then a solar flare making it's way through our already admittedly weakened magnetic field.

As that guy from Black Ops Zombies would say in his deep, raspy voice; "Kaboom..."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

This whole summer here has been just totaly unlike any before..normaly by this time we sweltering with heat and humidity,and im sweating like a heathen 24/7.However there are evenings when im outside(i spend hours outside every night cus there,s a lot of UFO activity here,i have had contact,tho not in the "classic" way) when i had to put a jersey on.NOT normal for this time of the year.Everything just seems off-kilter somehow,and its not just me,everyone is remarking on the Summer that was not" and the perpetual cloud cover.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ive been noticing alot of Chemtrails lately in Fl .. Every day I see the same kind of 747 spraying something at a high altitude moving away from our local airport..

Anyways moving on.

This took me tumbling down the rabbit hole to find answers. And I happens to stumble upon a radio interview witch im sure most of you are familiar with..(if not here's the link)

youtu.be...

A.C Griffith Talks about Scalar Weapons.

The sounds you are hearing are happening around the world,This is one of the Effects of Scalar Weapons that are owned by Russia..

Strange noises happening all over the world. What do you think they are?
These are like some super loud sirens, invasion warnings, ground shakings, or godzilla waking up.

These are all natural noises. The biggest one is in Ukraine.
www.youtube.com...

But also in Canada
www.youtube.com...

Sweden
www.youtube.com...

Bialorus
www.youtube.com...

The US
www.youtube.com...

And my home country, Poland.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM