It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd revelation concerning the rumbling/buzzing sound phenomena.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'd like to point out that if this were to be done, it would most likely only work if the 3-10 year old listened to the sound in person. Because the high frequency subliminal message or whatever is supposed to be in there definitely wouldn't be transfered to a video.

I remember this ringtone that was a high pitched ring, like a mosquito or something, and I tried to record it on my phone to make it a ringtone, but it didn't work and the quality sucked. So basically, you can't transfer the audio perfectly, it has to be done in person.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
After reading about TN and now this in LA i had to post. I live in AL and Sun 1/08/12 around 5pm it was indeed cloudy. It had been all day. No rain just a huge over cast. It hadnt thundered all day and the weather was showing a 30% chance of rain. While me,my friend, his wife, and 3 year old were playing xbox at his apartment there was what seemed like thunder but i shook the house. Brushed it off as thunder due to the over cast. Moments later same thing but it didnt sound like any thunder i have heard nor my friends. Everyone was at question. Maybe movers or something. Went out side but there wasnt any movement. It seems a lot of other people were kind of looking around. It was clearly coming from the sky and continued on for at least an hour then just stopped. I had a strange feeling about it then but chalked it up as weather but after seeing all the people from the south post about it there has to be more...

As for fracking, how could all these people from the south hear that from a few locations?

Also i want to add as i was typing this it started. My roommate and i are looking right now. This is strange my friends

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It's aircraft maintenance....

If you've ever stood anywhere near a plane doing a high-power engine run you'll notice that it does not sound like it does when they are moving.

Kind of hard to picture, but the faster a plane is going (within its design envelope) the smoother the airflow. Picture a gob of air (sorry to be so technical ) just sitting there somewhere in the atmosphere waiting for a plane.

Now if a plane comes along at speed, the wings or the body just push it aside and bring it back just about exactly where it was to begin with. The big exception is the lift produced by the wings (how ever it is produced) which displaces it somewhat. Take a look at the airflow in contrails and you can see this. Well, the air that enters the engines gets compressed, has fuel vaporized into it, which ignites then squirts out the back but the whole engine was moving forward at about the same speed the air was passing downstream (aft) through it. Net effect is that the air does not really move very far.

On the other hand if you are doing a stationary high-power engine run and happen to suck in this particular gob of air, then any given molecule of air will be accelerated to engine-airflow speed and squirted out the back and it will travel farther than if the engine was moving forward.

Add reverse thrust airflow and it gets even more turbulent with some of the molecules passing through more than once.

This is the rumbling you are hearing and feeling and it travels FAR...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is my first post after 13 months of active reading on this site. I am posting because the past 3 days have been some what strange and i wanted to share my story. I am currently in Las Cruces, New Mexico about 40 miles from White Sands missile range, the past three days i have been hearing at random times what sound like airplanes then sonicbooms. The first day i heard what me and my brother in law through were sonicbooms, we looked at each other and though what the hell are they doing flying overhead at this time (8pm) and though nothing more of it. Now just some info on this living in las cruces wre are in distance to white sands and also not that far from hollowman A.F base. I would estimate 60-70 miles max from the A.F base.

Now in all the time i have lived in NM i have never heard military aircraft over our city but i figured were gearing up for war with iran so there training or something...well 15 minutes later it happened again 3 distincted booms, i went on top of the house and had a clear 360 degree view of everything around me it couldn't habe been more then a minute from the sound to me looking around the skies were clear nothing in site. The very next day around 3 pm me and my nephew are watching tv and notice what sounds like a low pitch diesel truck outside but there are no cars or trucks around, the sound continues for 15-20 minutes but we just turn the tv volume up and ignore it. A few minutes later the walls start to rattle along with the windows so again we hustle outside on the roof and see nothing, we stayed on the roof for a few minutes and heard 3 very loud booms minutes apart from each other but we couldn't pin point them. I was convinced they were doing missile tests and just went back inside, the sound and booms did NOT return the rest of the day.

Now today has me thinking something is up...i checked the local news and no reports of noise or booms was brought up and nothing posted on missile tests. I go about my day and around 4:15 my nephew, neice and I hear rumbling for 15-20 seconds then light muffled booms, i though to myself no way its happening 3 days in a row so i lower the volume and we all listen. For about 5 minutes we hear the house rattle, windows shake and even the 100lb solid wood door rattled on its hinges. The kids were all scared sh*tless but once again me and my nephew went on the roof and heard several very loud booms, there were 13 "chemtrail" like tails but ALL of them had right angles and some even had corkscrew like designs. I have never heard noises like that here in las cruces, i would consider them being missile tests but white sands missile range on the otherside of a mountain range so i would imagine we would be shielded from the noise and at the very least the vibrations it would cause. I cant explain what would cause my whole house to shake and quiver like that...just my two cents on whats going on in my neck of the woods. Also sorry about this very rushed post, its late and i didnt sleep much the last few days.
edit on 11-1-2012 by badcompany2205 because: error

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is probably the most interesting thread on this site.... Anymore videos? Or news articles on this?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
A phenomenon that can be felt from Tennessee until Louisiana at the same night is really such a huge phenomenon!

I'm starting to feel really interested about this!

I love how you grasped it, but TPTB would hope you went back to sleep.

For those who lack common sense,
/sarcasm

This situation is on a need to know basis. Stop spreading information and exchanging it, you're not allowed to. THERE IS NOTHING going on you don't know already. Just forget this moment of reality and go, guys. Sleep again. Remember. anything the government/military does, is for your benefit. All you see on TV, is truth. Just go back to sleep, nothing to see here....

Hope ya'll love this post. "ya'll should, it's from HOLYwood. ...Well, my wood of holiness" ...anyone want some? who am I kidding, your taking it already, you should shallow it, also. Don't want to waste any.

/end sarcasm

No really, i hear this at about 3am almost every night, i'm south west British Columbia. Remember us up here, "we're number ones!"? That place above the USA? Not super north, but RIGHT next door.... Look on a WORLD map, not created by an american, lolz.

Anyways, yeah. I hear it hear in South BC, it sounds like it takes a 10k horsepower jet, 10-15 minutes to cross my skies. Impossible when a scesna [sp?] to do it in 5 minutes, and thats going slow. No airport near my town, as in giant USA style ports.. We got just tiny, nothing airports. So a jet should NOT be in my skies?

OH wait, right. I heard somwhere Canada is an enemy of the USA because we're not bending over for your gay leaders. Well, jump off a cliff and might bend over for you, you liars.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I heard a different noise a while back here near Heathrow in the UK, I posted at the time in a thread with others.

The boise was metallic in sound, it filled the sky so to speak and appeared to be everywhere, as I live on the top of a hill with few buildings around me there's very little chance of the sound bouncing so most things can be directionally heard, this was everywhere, my initial thoughts were that it was coming from above.

We get gets coming in to RAF Northolt and Heathrow all day and from the early hours for the long hauls into Heathrow and the noise I heard was nothing like reverse jet 'boom', I'm almost an expert on the Heathrow noises now

This other noise was very strange, unlike anything you might hear on a building site or railway yard, we only heard it the once but it was a mix of the noise of the Tom Cruise War of the World Alien craft and something else.

Very odd, never heard it again and it was indeed overcast so would indeed help to contain it below cloud level..

For some reason I'm sure there's some sort of seismic digging / tunnelling going on, I can't explain why but that's what I saw in my head when I heard the noise, more so now I began to see these threads from all over the world..

People getting in on the act or real, I don't know but it it seems to be worldwide.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Could be a plane past the horizon, reflecting sound off the clouds seeing as it's overcast?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

been hearing the same thing in indiana. it then all of sudden disappears but it occurs 3ish or 4ish am

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sensi I looked through some videos of the rumbling, and found they all showed the exact same, a completely overcast sky.

Great detective work.

Cloaking is the first thing that springs to mind. Then the possibility, as mentioned, that the cloud could be simply bouncing the noise around - so it could be from a mundane source, such as a factory, or exotic, such as HAARP.

Off course it could simply be a weather phenomenon.

But linking the noise with the cloud brings us hopefully a step closer to solving this.

Not that i'm a holy roller, but scriptures mostly talk of divinity coming down upon, or through cloud - there's always a cloud.... hmmm....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Welcome to the world of the sky sounds... just curious, as there are many threads on it - was it this one?
New Sky Sounds Video, ATS Page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And did it sound like this at all?

Im not going insane then. I am from the UK and outside my window one night, I could heard some noise coming from outside, so went to my window, popped my head out and heard this exact same sound from outside. It was actually very loud and sounded just like this video you posted. I was very concerned by it because it had no real point of where it was coming from.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that these noises are connected to the mass animal deaths that occured last year, and as recently as a couple of weeks ago?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have been researching anomalous sounds ever since I experienced the "rumble" back in 2001, imagine my surprise when I found many other people talking about the same thing that freaked my family and I out. It is almost surreal to see so many talking about this today, ten years after my experience. I am going to list some links that EVERYONE INTERESTED/EXPERIENCED in the topic of anomalous sounds must check out, much food for thought here: mysteriousuniverse.org...
www.groundzeromedia.org...
www.reocities.com...
journal.borderlands.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.hinduwisdom.info...
www.theblackvault.com...
mysteryhum.com...
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...
www.the7thfire.com...
www.nicap.org...
www.angelfire.com...

And some from ATS:
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...
www.the7thfire.com...
www.nicap.org...
www.angelfire.com...

Unexplained thundering phenomena have occured throughout history. A quote from The Dragon and The Disc: "The first modern observation seems to have been provided by colonel Godwin Austin who heard inexplicable detonations in the air in the spring of 1865 in Bhutan. A further description was supplied in 1895 by Colonel H.S. Olcott from the Barisal and Chalmari regions of the Brahmaputra. The sounds came to be known as the 'Barisal Guns'. Charles Sturt, discoverer of the Darling and Murray rivers, heard them in Australia in 1828-9 and commented "It was not a terrestrial sound although it might have resembled a discharge of heavy artillery. The Thunderer has also been heard in the U.S.A., Ireland, Britain, and many other countries. In Haiti, Kolosimo says it produced superstitious terror. It is reasonable to suspect that there may be a connection between the Thunderbird of Amerindian folklore, the thundering god Taranis of the Celts, the Barisal Guns and U.F.O. phenomena."

edit on 11-1-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2012 by nitro67 because: tried to find what link was banned by ats!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
My first instincts (and this may sound crazy) is that some Alien Type Aircrafts are camouflaging in the clouds!! what for?? An Invasion Possibly??? Sounds crazy i know but even crazier is that video posted here in here recently about that Psychic talking about an ENCOUNTER in 2012!!!!. Anyway just my instincts or crazyness hahaha but at the end of the day YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!.....thanks OP!!.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Is this the video you were talking about?
What an awfull noise

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi guys as an amateur producer in EDM music, for 10yrs, i also work part time with a friend for a professional sound engineering company based in London who works on sFX for video games & Walt Disney, infact i was offered a job there full time just this week, which i need a few more sleeps on,

As far as i can tell, with my trained ears and knowledge in sound and effects etc etc

There are only a handful of REAL videos out there concerning this strange sound, and they are all in the USA

I haven't heard them all of course maybe 10 in total, Some off them are blatant & obvious fakes, such as people playing sample cds in the backround, while others are just combine harvesters cutting the crops, some are just normal city ambiance, and you can easily tell this by the way it effects the cam/mic in some cases, the real sky sound produce a low end rumble, which others do not on the spectrum analyzers, indicating the sound is not as strong and much rather from a nearby source such as a monitor/speaker. kinda like echo location, it also had a reverb to it, the original real sound was far more bigger/powerful and all around,

As i also live next to a farmer field all my life, at least two of the videos was farmer cutting there crops, i believe this was a video from Denmark, for 30yrs i have heard that sound every September, funny enough so was the video dated Sep 7th, obvious hoax there

If there are any other videos pls post them and i will give my opinion on them to, right now IMHO there are only 2-3 videos that are actually mysterious, and as i said they're all in the USA

I have no idea what they are, but they do sound like a mixture of thunder rumbling low end, with a mid, close to that of a kettle boiling and a jet engine whistle/sweeps mixed in, very odd indeed, you could probably go about creating that sound with a few samples of the above, but you won't be able to play it and get it to sound as it did to the camera mic unless you put a 1 billion watt sound system up in the atmosphere with some serious bass bins,

edit on 11-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
reply to post by susp3kt

Is this the video you were talking about?
What an awfull noise

That is just Horrible, id imagine Skillex was in there making some new synth patches

This would certainly not account for the strange sound tho, not enough rumble/low end, and because it is a high pitched noise /short wave it wouldn't travel very far at all, not over the distance reported anyway, also you couldn't really mistake it for anything other then machinery
edit on 11-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Comes with the territory, I mean... It's the price to pay for living in a country whose military make secret exchanges with entities such as Greys, build underground facilities all across the territory and perform experiments beyond the imagination of the average citizen.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Thanks for your insight

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Careful, even though entertaining such sarcasm might offend some people on here! LOL! It's surprising how many people believe that crap

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join