It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Sheldrake interview tonight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
For those with an open mind about science, there is an interview with Rupert Sheldrake, tonight on Night Waves, 10.00pm on BBC Radio 3. He will be talking about his new book called The Science Delusion.

I have just received his new book and it already looks a worthy partner to Charles T Tarts the End of Materialism.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Nice I actually read one of his books in college I think it was called the "sense of being stared at" or something like that...I found it to be an excellent read while describing a lot of the sixth sense that animals and people have. Good author.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I agree and I am already enjoying his new book. I also like the fact that he is an Oxbridge educated scientist and how this must annoy people that assume that all open minds have a Phd from the university of moonbeams.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just to freshen this so people are aware of the interview.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The interview will be broadcast soon,just to update and freshen this thread for you.

I am enjoying his new book,too.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I haven't had the pleasure of reading any of his books as of yet. But I have read some of his work on the internet. I really have enjoyed reading. I'm in the states. Could you suggest a site or TV station I would be able to view this.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hello. i think BBC iplayer might do the trick. or try bbc radio 3 website you might be able to hear it live. let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
cancelled for some reason. so annoying.

new topics

top topics

join