It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Billy Meier is a contactee?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I actually do think he is. But, I think he faked pictures to make people believe, like Erich Von Daniken has before, because they feel it's justified since they haven't got hard evidence yet firmly believe (or possibly even know) aliens exist.

I also strongly dislike the fact Meier is making a religion out of his experiences. I think the beings he's encountering are likely pretty upset with him.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That's a sad excuse, and one used by sympathizers the world over when their heros get caught out, such as with Uri Geller and other mediums and prophets.

I don't believe for a second, if I were a contactee, that I'd be faking anything to destroy my credibility, or indeed using it as a means to get money and fame.

If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it's probably a rat.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Like Meier, I am about to make a prediction, one that will come true: this thread will be placed in the HOAX bin.

Ever noticed the avatar for that forum?

Guess who it is?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
I actually do think he is. But, I think he faked pictures to make people believe, like Erich Von Daniken has before, because they feel it's justified since they haven't got hard evidence yet firmly believe (or possibly even know) aliens exist.

I also strongly dislike the fact Meier is making a religion out of his experiences. I think the beings he's encountering are likely pretty upset with him.

This again... how many times does this guy have to get debunked before people will get that he is a fraud...

It is fact he faked pictures with toy models and said that were real

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Not sure about Meir, haven't really dug into his material very much yet, the whole UFO thing, for me anyway, is bunk until positive proof is revealed. As far as Van Daniken, this is the first I have heard of him faking anything, do you have any links or pics to back this up?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

no - short sharp answer
i am more interested in the reasons why you believe

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

no - short sharp answer

Well I think the fact some of his stuff is fake doesn't necessarily mean he's never seen any aliens ever. I think he faked the stuff so people would believe him, because his real contacts happened mostly early in his life and they didn't leave any evidence or let him take pictures of anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong though.

It's not like I'd be shocked or anything if he was a total faker.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
How's here for a conspiracy - what if the guy doesn't even exist?

What if Michael Horn is actually just making him up?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If he was a contactee,the moment he started faking facts and creating all this show for money and fame,the aliens themselves would give him a royal probe.

Seriously now if he is a contactee he must have orders from the aliens to discredit the entire UFOlogy with his hoaxes,so they cover themselves up,it's the only logical explanation i can think if your assumption is real.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
...But, I think he faked pictures to make people believe, like Erich Von Daniken has before....

Source?

Proof?

New one on me.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

no - short sharp answer

What is a Kook and why study them?

I believe it is largely a waste of time to debunk the ideas of kooks. Those who believe these ideas do so, not because of reason, but because they have a deep psychological need to do so. For others, the ideas are obviously false or mythical, so debunking is superfluous.
There is no reason to believe anything Billy Meier said since he's a proven hoaxer, and I think he meets that author's definition of a kook.

However I agree with that author, the psychological reasons why people feel a need to believe a kook is a fascinating study in human psychology. Most of us don't believe Meier, but my guess is at least 95% of humans have some kind of unfounded belief.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

This again... how many times does this guy have to get debunked before people will get that he is a fraud...

It is fact he faked pictures with toy models and said that were real

Kindly back up your accusation please. Toy models? Did he bequeath them to Ed Walters when he was done by any chance?

I believe deeply Billy as did the late great and highly renown Wendal Stevens who has never been debunked or thought of negatively.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I believe he was initially and that he has family watching over him all the time. His is a case I do not judge. It got turned into an agenda and a vehicle for this Talmud of Judah, which twists who God is, and Yeshua, and demonizes homosexuality.

Everyone on earth is family and has family watching over.

Many people have had sitings on his property as well. He may be living in an area, where the mountains have bases as well.

i believe he did create evidence, he went off target, ie embellished. And for an agenda, some of his message is similar to the Georgia Guidestones. Sure if you're in contact with renegades, and the military co-op program, that might be something you would push.

But not his contacts, they didn't say that, nor would could he have gotten photos of them. This is not a group that is on our frequency, though they can materialize.

Inner earth ETs?

Oddly enough was thinking of him yesterday.

His case is very controversial, tampered with, but really fascinating.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Like Meier, I am about to make a prediction, one that will come true: this thread will be placed in the HOAX bin.

Congratulations! Your ability as a prophet far surpasses Mr. Meier!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
Not sure about Meir, haven't really dug into his material very much yet, the whole UFO thing, for me anyway, is bunk until positive proof is revealed. As far as Van Daniken, this is the first I have heard of him faking anything, do you have any links or pics to back this up?

You are among the small group who make up the minority. If you polled 10 people and asked them if they believed intelligent off-world entities exist or..............just ask: "do you believe in alien UFOs", I guarantee you that, at least 7 out of 10 will say 'yes'.

Ask 10 people if they believe in organized religion and 7 out of 10 will say no.

Times are a-changing. Welcome to reality!!

Alien intelligence is very real and religion is totally bunk! Modern man have been manipulated and lied to for thousands of years. And the people of antiquity knew the truth(s).

But they didn't want everyone on an even keel. They (PTB) wanted/needed to control us. So in comes religion. To break us up into groups. Then comes the governments (govern=take over **** mental=ones mind) to keep us as subordinates.

Just think about it. Because once you see the bigger picture, the departmentalization of society on this planet becomes covertly and crystal clear..

So in summation, Billy Meier speaks the truth

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Its not just that he speaks truth, he has gone off target, and I know that, recognize him in spirit. But the ETs, he has contacted are very real. But they are not behind the bloodline agendas. They're actually connected in source to him, family or cousins.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There is no evidence that he has faked pictures with models & other techniques. I think, there is more evidence which supports the statement that "he is not a hoaxer" than "he is a hoaxer"... Which doesn't mean he is in contact with ETs but means that the case requires a more indepth look & study.
Howmany of us truly studied the various theories/models proposed by scientists since the beginning of 19th century on 'How(&Why) does an ET make contact' . If anybody has paid attention to them, their approach to the ufology is quite different to what many of us do. Please familiarize yourselves with those theories first before passing judgements on UFO cases.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Kindly back up your claims please.

You're demanding sources for the claim that Meier is a fraud, in which there are many, but then share a touching monologue that you're stating as fact, yet have nothing to support your 'facts '.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

The pictures he took of the ETs are faked, though I believe Semjase is real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join