It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An insane theory, which just might be true

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

petrus4 --- Besides Billy Mier's hoax attempts, you make some good points, that could have ties as to why the other-worlders come to occasionally visit our planet Earth. Your points seem valid enough, even though I believe it is only part of equation; of the whole ET visitation phenomenon.

Certainly.... the other-worlder's --- Are a proud, honorable, brave, defiant yet humble groups of specie's; that are curious about our misguided way's, that could cause us to lead the human race to extinction.

Basically... One point that the other-worlder's have proven to the majority of the major world leader's, if not just me --- Is that they [other-worlder's] are the "top gun's" that rule our sky's [occasionally,] and their is nothing that we [Earthling's] can do anything about it.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe they're here surveying for a new intergalatic highway bypass

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

The theory doesn't make any sense, if they really wanted to get noticed they would do so far more convincingly.

Not necessarily.

A) Earth is a planet of freewill. Too much obvious interference violates our freewill.

B) They might have met with our govt way back when? If the govt chooses to keep a lid on things for national security reasons that is their doing and not necessarily the wish of ETs.

C) Psychologically it's not a wise idea. A better idea is to gradually condition us to the acceptance of a universe teeming with life. Sudden cultural shock is counter productive to them and us.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

also a quick google of Billy Meier hoax brings up a Youtube of his ex-wife talking about his scams among countless other frauds.

Ex-wife and truth do NOT go together! Especially if you start dating someone much younger! I don't know a thing about the Billy Meier story and don't give it much thought but I do know a thing or two about Exes and truth is not a virtue. That's what keeps divorce lawyers employed.
Anyway, his pictures are garbage but I do like that wedding cake one!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

If E.T. wants to be seen, they should use some of their superior technology to take over the TV airwaves of Earth, until then they will not be seen.

To me crop circles are proof that humans are bored.

To me Billy Meier is proof that humans are bored, and manage to sometimes make money off of their hobbies they've created because of their boredom.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
so aliens are like a bunch of intergalactic emo kids, who just need people to belive in them.. other wise the will start cutting them selves

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
To the OP. Do you think a civilization advanced enough to develop antigravity interstellar travel and perhaps time travel will base their existence on what they "want"? like a PMSing bitch? All you "want" and "like" are emotions. And emotions are insignificant at the time to plan for the future. Emotions are non statistical and mathematically innacurate.

A civilization that has reached the point of traveling across the stars, is proving for example that they were mature enough to resolve overpopulation on their home planet and they were able to unite as one species. In order to achieve that, the specie must evolve from an emotional existence to a rational existence. Replace what you want and what you like by what is "convenient" and "necessary". That is pure reason. If at least 50% of humans had those brain capabilities, this planet would be so different....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by humphreysjim

I don't think the pictures Billey Meier took have yet been discredited, keep in mind they are like 40 years old and he only has one arm. People are willing to credit him with mastery in 30 professions but are unwilling to believe that perhaps some of his stories could have actually happened. I think there is some truth to his story, but he is also exploiting the gullibility of the masses to make some money. Things tend to not be black and white.

If you have evidence that questions the eligibility of the pictures he took, please provide it because I have yet to come upon any.

Use the search function. Type in Billy Meier. Avail yourself of the results. Billy Meier was proven a fraud years ago. There are thousands of posts on Billy Meier on ATS alone. It's over. It's a done deal.

And this is what is so disappointing about ATS. People have spent hundreds, even thousands of hours on Billy Meier showing, very specifically, why he is a fraud. All that information is available here and in other places.

And here we go again. Someone decides that it is unproven and wants to argue the entire sordid affair all over again.

Enough already. Do some homework first.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Very good point and one I've thought about myself in the past.

It makes sense and could be why there are a lot of supposed sightings (more wanting to see if there is life elsewhere and obviously the distance traveled means one group can't come alone then go back) but doesn't answer some questions like why no contact made etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Neat idea. is any of it true? Who knows. Just another thing to ponder - but look deeper at how this phenomena behaves, and sub topics like marginality and anti-structure and you'll see the ET theory a bit flat. We can't discount it, but it's no longer the best theory. Just the easiest one.

This is awesome. Thank you very much!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Is that why they abducted me? So I would acknowledge and validate their existence (while probably in a terrified state, no less) just so I could forget about it?
Nah.

I am pretty certain at least one species has a hybrid program underway. Too many abductees remember seeing 'children' which they knew belong to them (even though they were half-alien *Grey* )

Now, could all this just be holographic scenes implanted in our heads?
Sure.
But not sure why though.

I guess anything is possible but I think it's also very important to consider, there are different species visiting us. Billy Meier allegedly had encounters with the Pleiadians.
Whitley Strieber had encounters with little blue Beings (among others)
I believe Jim Sparks had dealings with tall Greys (to name a few)

So it looks like there are many.

Why don't you correspond with Clifford Stone? He's actually a member here and is extremely polite and thoughtful when responding to questions.
According to Mr Stone, there are at least 57 different types of intelligent entities visiting us.

Here's his link.
Clifford Stone
Good luck!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join