It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Omg what kind of post is that? Who put you in charge of what people say or do or what websites they go to?
What makes you and your opinion so superior to others? This kind of outburst speaks volumes about who you
are and what you believe.Your post does nothing more than expose your fear of change.Like so many in the
establishment.I like so many others around the world can stand back and see what a joke the current status
quo is. Thats the big joke.Not someone who speaks the truth and knows what it will take to get America back on track.Fear seems to have taken over your mind.You are the joke my friend. I will say a little prayer for you tonight
because people like you need it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Yes what ever go pray to Allah i have nothing against Muslims but if they are teached to hate me then i will hate them,idiots like you who back Islamic extremists should be kicked out of the western world for collaborating with the enemy.a mosque in the u.k that had been fitted with hidden cameras captured islamic children been teached this

www.youtube.com...

This is outrageous

Those students were being thought to keep their Islamic identity and culture instead of losing their minds between two cultures. Is it wrong to keep your identity?

If you're saying that the truth promotes hate, then you are right, but also remember that ATS promotes the truth, and that truth could also promote hate, take for example this thread which tells the truth about the bombings of children by US and NATO forces. Do you think this promotes hate? Yes it does, but also remember that the truth also promotes reform, US and NATO needs to implement reforms and stop attacking nations killing thousands of innocent people in the process.

If the truth about the massacres revolving around US bombings wasn't revealed, then there would be no call for reform, neither from inside, nor from outside US. So once again, you're right, the truth does promote hate, but it also promotes reforms.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
People who want to end war by promoting more war and hate are the problem.

Most of you are hypocrites and don't get it.

Killing someone to stop the killing is actually perpetuating and continuing the cycle of murder.

Stop the hate, everyone please. Your hate only justifies the continuation of this war.
Whoever you are, wherever you live.
STOP.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is horrible, we need to flag/share this and make it go viral. These wars need to stop. To have children watch as bombs go off in villages next to you, where all their friends/school are, people they know how horrible. I dont cry to the movie, but i want to...its just so bad
All these countries are wonderful countries with amazing cultures. It shoudlnt have to be like this. Just because some guys around a table with lots of money decide so. If Iran is next i will be sad, because Iran is a beautiful country with so much history and wonderful things in the world. Same with Syria, i imagine Libya was the same, i heard Libya citizens got homes for free and were all encouraged to grow their own food...Better than GMO atleast!
Its alright being on the other side, watching these so called "terrorists or al quieda" getting bombed or playing games like call of duty to enhance the pleasures of war in these circumstances, but its not like that at all. If i could i would go over their hug them all and give them food, water, shelter, love and safety.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I couldnt watch it all. I am in tears here. Human life has no value now. Remember H,Clinton "We came, he died". Well Mrs C. So did babies.

I have 2 daughters, both under 3, and I cant watch that. People should see this, but if you have young kids, you will cry. Like I am now, and I didnt even watch it all.

F**K YOU - Who ever did this. You were wrong. This is NOT how it is supposed to be.
Are we living in Hell ? We must be. No god would allow this. Therfor, we are all in hell.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by predator0187

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

Wow. Did you even bother to watch the video?

Quit whining, it's a free site, and if you can't handle 20 seconds mentioning Ron Paul for a fairly decent video showing some good justification for an anti-war position, then maybe you should find a different forum. Imagine that - an anti-war video highlighting the horrors and abuses of such might open with brief mention of the ONLY ANTI-WAR CANDIDATE.

Suck it up already. If you don't like Paul or hearing about him, don't look at the Paul threads, anti-war threads, anti-big government threads, and so on. It's an election cycle, and Paul is part of the election and addresses these points fairly.

War is terrible. It's pretty much the greatest sin of mankind, benefits those who orchestrate it and play both side - for the vastest part - and is generally doing the US absolutely no good at this time while diluting our actual defenses and bleeding us out.

Grow up - please?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Like it or not, we're complicit and willful compatriots in such, usually for no good reason beyond media hype and shameless self-promotion coupled with ambition.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
This thread is one of the biggest jokes i have ever read on here cry for Libya?

How many bleeding hearts shed a tear for those who died in the lockerbee bombing come on now where are those tears?

Oh never mind carry on with the Anti American Great satan thread.

Neo, you are so Fox News brainwashed that when you read about people feeling awful and bad inside over dead babies, children and civilians you call it a "Great Satan Thread".

Do you even think before you start ranting, or do you have your responses in hand prior to browsing the titles looking for one to respond to? Anything remotely resembling the US not doing championship justice offends you more than Obama's existence. That's a problem.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

End all wars.

Wars are caused by the top elite manipulating the bottom stupid majority of people by fear.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

We all should see this and watch all of it,because it is reality...

Someday,as we continue being so hell bent on killing ourselves off,something is going to come from outer space and give humanity and the earth an unimaginably horrible wake up slap that will dwarf all our wars..

And as a whole,we have earned it and we actually deserve it,because of all the effort,all the time and all the money we have spent on dividing and conquering eachother for so long that could and should have been put towards finding ways to prevent the inevitable doomsday comet or asteroid that already has us in its sights...

The great equalizer from above that we all know is going to arrive here sooner or later will show us all just how important and significant we really are...

edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Not all wars, just most wars.

And sometimes -some very rare times- war becomes the only good thing to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I'll disagree - but will say in some VERY rare times - war becomes the only *right* thing to do.

Small difference, I know. But true. What's right is not always good.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Sometime within their history,every country on earth has shed the tears and the blood of innocent people and no country should ever lay blame and guilt upon another without first looking at its own reflections within the mirror of arrogance and denial...
edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

sometime within their history...

the only problem is that for the USA it seems to be ALL of the US history, starting with American Indians...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Georgia, Denmark, Belgium, Czech Republic, Norway, Bulgaria, South Korea, Azerbaijan, and Singapore. We are all guilty of the same crime of disinterest.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Originally posted by Gorman91

I'll disagree - but will say in some VERY rare times - war becomes the only *right* thing to do.

Small difference, I know. But true. What's right is not always good.

when was that?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

When is what? War the only right thing to do?

Well, in the eyes of this world - which I don't personally see through, but I live here so I recognize it - when one is undeniably under assault and actual self-defense becomes paramount.

Right? Of course. Good? By no means. War is ugly and suffering is inevitable, for all parties.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
This thread is one of the biggest jokes i have ever read on here cry for Libya?

How many bleeding hearts shed a tear for those who died in the lockerbee bombing come on now where are those tears?

Oh never mind carry on with the Anti American Great satan thread.

Neo, I'm afraid you lack the capability of having empathy.

If there's any sort of reaction anyone could have to this thread, it would be anything but that, if they are human.

You are literally avoiding this issue with by using a fallacy. You never seem to be able to discuss this issue. Instead you change the subject by bring up an example, instead of discussing the issue at hand. It's literally an off topic comment, ever time. Can you speak to the subject at hand, or do you need to instead compare it to something else and ignore the issue entirely?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yah, the weapons today are horrific. People have little real concept. The video tried to portray it but a flat screen and good headphones really fall so short of the mark.

Imagine an airstrike in your town. Say you live in any of the urban sprawls that dot the US landscape and one of these supersonic jets peels overhead just before a monster cloud of flame and sparks leaps up on the horizon. You stand stunned in amazement as the fire ball builds and climbs into the sky, with a shower of "sparks" (shrapnel) arcing out in every direction. Everyone begins to yell and then the shock wave rolls over your ears and lungs thumping the breath out and popping your ear drums. A few moments later an earthquake rumbles under your feet. If you are still standing you are choking on dust and crying for the pain of the concusion. Just then, huge jagged chunks of hot steel rain down from above, skidding and bouncing by...

Everyone is screaming... and running... all in different directions at once. A pall of dust hangs in the air. You wipe blood from your arm and realize your child is roiling on the ground at your feet, her shirt soaked in red. You cry out and reach to grab her and suddenly hear another whistling noise. This one sounds much closer. You fall to cover your child as the world around you erupts with orange flame and thunder.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

One word makes all the difference.

Your selection is right. Mine was not good.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Yah, the weapons today are horrific. People have little real concept. The video tried to portray it but a flat screen and good headphones really fall so short of the mark.

Imagine an airstrike in your town. Say you live in any of the urban sprawls that dot the US landscape and one of these supersonic jets peels overhead just before a monster cloud of flame and sparks leaps up on the horizon. You stand stunned in amazement as the fire ball builds and climbs into the sky, with a shower of "sparks" (shrapnel) arcing out in every direction. Everyone begins to yell and then the shock wave rolls over your ears and lungs thumping the breath out and popping your ear drums. A few moments later an earthquake rumbles under your feet. If you are still standing you are choking on dust and crying for the pain of the concusion. Just then, huge jagged chunks of hot steel rain down from above, skidding and bouncing by...

Everyone is screaming... and running... all in different directions at once. A pall of dust hangs in the air. You wipe blood from your arm and realize your child is roiling on the ground at your feet, her shirt soaked in red. You cry out and reach to grab her and suddenly hear another whistling noise. This one sounds much closer. You fall to cover your child as the world around you erupts with orange flame and thunder.

Sadly this sounds as realistic as it gets. Except in the video, you look down and your small child is missing his lower jaw, trying to scream, but they're missing their vocal chords, so they just writhe in pain.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join