It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When America accidentally kills a civilian in Iraq we only had to pay their families $2,000.

If we accidentally killed innocent people in Libya, we only pay their families $400.

We've got dogs worth more than those peoples lives. What a tragedy.....that nobody in America really cares about.

It's not like we believe in a God or repercussions for our sins.....seems we don't. Never really have.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I think the chick at the end said NASA instead of NATO. LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by predator0187
Any thoughts?

First time you heard that people get killed in wars? It's really nothing new or groundbreaking. Humans, Animals...they all kill each other, have killed each other for thousands of years and will continue doing so.

It will never change, you can't change the natural way of things, as sad as it is.

Yeah.. Invading countries for no reason and slaughtering innocent civilians sure is natural indeed...
And this is not even a war according to USA and NATO but a pace keeping mission to help those innocent civilians by slaughtering them.

I am sure you would feel the same if it was your family or friends being slaughtered.....
edit on 10-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think most americans are more concerned with american idol then how their tax dollars are being spent. Just an observation.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

War sucks.

Truth be told, I don't care who dies in war. I care how well they live in peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

War is of a color unlike any other, someone is always the victum no matter who thinks there right.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
This thread is one of the biggest jokes i have ever read on here cry for Libya?

How many bleeding hearts shed a tear for those who died in the lockerbee bombing come on now where are those tears?

Oh never mind carry on with the Anti American Great satan thread.

LOL! why bother neo,

when you're doing such a wonderful impression of "the ugly american"?

some victim of the empire logs on, and sees you post in the above vein...

you think he's gonna send you love letters

or kiss your behind?

When we believe that America and Americans are unique and uniquely good in all of history, we will also believe that there is no problem we cannot overcome. Our political leaders tell us this fable time and again; many Americans are eager to believe it, in the manner of a damaged child who appeals to mysterious powers to vanquish the dangers lurking in the shadows of his room. We witness this mechanism in connection with a wide range of problems, even when those problems reach the catastrophic level. Here is Obama on the continuing catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico:

President Barack Obama struck an optimistic tone over the ongoing oil disaster Monday afternoon, saying that "things are going to return to normal" on the stricken Gulf Coast after much pain and frustration, and that the polluted waters will eventually be in better shape than before the leak began.

These are reassurances offered by parents to children whom they treat as doltish objects fit only to be manipulated. The parent or other authority figure -- here, Obama -- does not expect his words to be credited after a process of independent evaluation. He expects, in fact he demands, that you take his word for it, that you believe him without question or challenge. He demands that you obey. This is the way our political leaders treat their subjects both abroad and at home. (In addition to rejecting this method of forcible "persuasion," I also reject such reassurances for further, more specific and compelling reasons, as do many others. I recognize that we are provided only such information about the Gulf catastrophe as the government and BP, which are one and the same in this context, wish us to have. We have close to no idea what is actually going on, or the damage that has already been inflicted and that may manifest itself in the future. Moreover, I recognize the dangerous folly of entrusting any kind of solution to a crisis of this kind, or to the crisis of climate change however one may conceive it, to an inherently, fatally corrupted corporatist State.)

The resistance of the ruling class and of most Americans to one aspect of the truth about 9/11 remains astonishing, and it demonstrates how puerile our national conversation is. Of course, the ruling class cannot admit that to state the obvious fact that actions have consequences is not to say that the U.S. "deserved" 9/11 -- for to acknowledge the millions murdered by the U.S. government and our policy of aggressive military intervention across the globe would subject our own actions to the kinds of judgments that only the United States is entitled to make, and only about the actions of others. The United States is uniquely exempt from the standards we apply to everyone else; thus runs the catechism at the church of our inherent national superiority.

Our national catechism tells us that America is Good -- and that America's murders are Good Murders. You may not say otherwise.

We Are Not Special, and There Is No Happy Ending: The Blood-Drenched Darkness of American Exceptionalism powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

edit on 10-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: ...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was going to write a post justifying aggressive uses of force, but I have decided that I am done grasping for straws. Violence sucks (to be frank). I don't want people to suffer in another country, just as much as I don't want people to suffer here in America. Humanity has simply not reached the point where we are able to solve our problems through peaceful means.

I don't believe one person (even the president) can significantly change the way things are done now. It will happen in time.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Styki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I have tried to educate folks about the US government and how we were manipulated into WW2 by FDR and since then the things that we originaly fought for to liberate in Europe we brought back home through operation paperclip. Of how our government turned against us through covert programs and wars. Unforutnatly many in the USA still beleive that she is that shinning light upon a hill because that is what they have been feed through the CIA controled media. Many in America is like the guy in the movie Network and they just want to be left alone and can not understand why the world hates them when it is truly the government that should be hated. It is the PTB that manipulate the world for their own ends that should be hated and fought against because the PTB is everywhere big and small yet hidden from the ordinary citizen.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I didn't see any USA soldiers or planes bombing or shooting people.
I did how ever see crying and random smoke shots and random people hurt.
I will however still be voting for Ron Paul.
edit on 10-1-2012 by lordbayfin because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

sadly, but i have to agree. terrible. That is why when we were over there we helped the children most.

you mean like these children were helped?

warning graphic images of children mutated by DU
www.mindfully.org...
www.mindfully.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Kids are kids, and no child should have to go through this.

What the f is wrong with our leaders?? sure if a country is in need of help, we should help.
but this (over) use of drones just seems weak. They dont really care about the inocent peps do they??

I know there is a place for drones and I will cop flack over this, but it just seems wrong. It's like using a 15 year old bully to beat up a 6 year old bully.

www.cbsnews.com... I like the reporters question at 7.55 in the video.
does the drone pilot in this video remind any one of a Bush?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
it sickens me that cowards always use people that have nothing to do with anything ,hide behind inocents. SICK. When children are involved, the inocents, i get really mad. I will walk thru hell, to save a child of any color, creed, or religion.

so when are you leaving for iraq
to help look after those children?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
you're mistaken. the majority of american's like this kick ass, bunker-busting , red/white and blue, we're no.1 direction its in.

as long as they can watch it on the comfort of their own homes. but eventually there will be a day, when missiles are raining down on your cities.

it's inevitable, if america stays the course. 9/11 was a joke compared to a typical week in iraq at the height of the invasion.

america created bin laden. plain and simple. he was the incarnation of arab and muslim rage at the death and injustices brought to their part of the world. not the other way around.

they cheered when the twin towers fell, because they lived that every day.

one day a nuclear state will have in power a person who lost his wife and his children to an american weapon.
and most likely he'll say f-ck it. i'm going to nuke every last one of those motherf-ckers.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by predator0187
Any thoughts?

First time you heard that people get killed in wars? It's really nothing new or groundbreaking. Humans, Animals...they all kill each other, have killed each other for thousands of years and will continue doing so.

It will never change, you can't change the natural way of things, as sad as it is.

Yeah.. Invading countries for no reason and slaughtering innocent civilians sure is natural indeed...
And this is not even a war according to USA and NATO but a pace keeping mission to help those innocent civilians by slaughtering them.

I am sure you would feel the same if it was your family or friends being slaughtered.....
edit on 10-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

That is getting to the nub of things, politics, military hierarchy, and the industrial bean counters. Then some idiot mentions signing up for a WW3, OMG, by default WW3 requires you to be dead before you can sign up for anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

poor kid that is seriously screwed up.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The current leaders of The United States Of America, with few exceptions, should be lined up against a wall and executed by firing squad for international crimes against humanity. The current government should then be dismantled and a new government put into place.
If any of you believe that the leaders of this country are losing sleep over the innocent people killed while we plunder other countries' natural resources for profit, you are indeed sheep and perhaps should stand against the wall with our "leaders". Armed, violent revolution is the only recourse at this point in our history. If we the people dont dont take this country back we are doomed. Flame away...
edit on 1/10/2012 by unsteadystate because: Add content

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sometime within their history,every country on earth has shed the tears and the blood of innocent people and no country should ever lay blame and guilt upon another without first looking at its own reflections within the mirror of arrogance and denial...
edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

God I know n00bUK. I'm so sick of people sitting at home on their computers thinking they're better than everyone else because of the piece of land they were born on. This all started the moment America was founded. And what the hell is NATO anyways?

I know, I'm assuming you're not an American. You probably have never been here or know much about it other than what you heard on TV. No one in America has a problem with the actions of it's government? We do try to have a say in our government, it's called voting. Say what you will about the concept or parties but the point is that we do try. I guess the un-"cowards"ly step would be an armed revolution. Surprisingly, no matter what country is involved that is always harder than it sounds. For some reasons those guys with the guns and power just don't bow down or give that up. I know it's crazy right?

"I havent got to say anything about the video other than..." *insult*. I think there's a word for that...

If you had it as good as you think we do, I doubt you'd be attempting an armed revolution right now. But hell ya! Posting on the internet is awesome!!
edit on 10-1-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am an American and I am not a murderer.

I do not accept evil, I stand against it. However I am not a murderer, so I will not kill anyone. If I were to initiate war I would become that which I despise, and it wouldn't make anything better it would make things worse.

What I can do, and do very well, is undermine the establishment of death by speaking the truth and revealing their corruption to those willing to listen.

I have spoken loudly and clearly on this website especially and in many other places against imperialism and war for years.

I don't like bigots, and there are a lot of bigots in my country that say "All Muslims are terrorists", and I oppose them. But I noticed there are a lot of bigots elsewhere in other nations saying that "All Americans are evil murderers", and I oppose them as well.

Either you can help me fight this ignorance and bigotry or you can become the epitome of it. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to convince people to stop the war? I have to somehow explain why they shouldn't kill people who say "All Americans are evil", how hard is that? It's IMPOSSIBLE.

You are all digging your own graves, sadly, and I can't stop any of you. Both sides of this are fools.

Oh yeah and it's not just America, it's every so called "legitimate government" on the planet. They are all involved in this imperialism scam, they bring the corporations in and rape their people's wealth and dignity, they sold their own people out. I am talking about everywhere.

Stop listening to your media and think for a minute. Your own government sold you out, no matter where you are.

This isn't an "America problem", it's a HUMAN problem. If you let people have power over you, you will get owned.

Stand up for freedom and liberty, speak the truth, and do not use violence against your enemies.
Do not lift weapons, lift your voices in peace and brotherhood.

And by all means, please stop the nationalistic bigotry, it's totally what the psychological operatives want. They want you to hate others so that others are justified hating you back.

Nations don't even exist anyways, they are figments of our imaginations, mere illusions placed upon us to enslave us and control our minds.
edit on 10-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join