It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 6
90
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187


Ugh...


Think back to the way the media made us feel on 9/11. Think back to that feeling of people crying on the streets for their lost loved ones. The raw emotion it made us feel, the way it captured us, how much impact one day could have on us.

Now, this is what we are doing everyday over there. All these wars we are fighting in far off lands cause 9/11's over there, that same emotion and impact. But, somehow we could care less about what happens over there as long as we cannot see it. The good ol' NIMBY.

Humanity needs a wake up call.

Any thoughts?

Pred...


Yes. My thoughts predator is that these atrocities are infinitely more sickening
now because it has been catagorically shown that 9/11 was nothing more
than a hoaxed/faked event with few if any real victims, most being computer
generated entities with no real existence. Those people crying on the streets
for lost loved ones were actors.
www.cluesforum.info
septemberclues.info

The world was duped and the brown people were massacred.
I want no part of this world anymore.

Come away with me dear child
Into the light of the great beyond
Past the barren desolations
To the waters and the wild.

May God forgive those who cause the beautiful children to suffer so.




posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My thought and prayers go out to that little child and the parents. She is with the angels now. as i cry for her. peace.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown
This is so sad. How can human beings treat each other like this? Most people in America are to ignorant to understand whats really going on and those that do have no idea what to do about it. Who knows what the thing to do is, I just hope once the entire world finally cliques up against US they have mercy on our citizens (something we lack to show theirs). It just isn't right. It doesn't have to be like this, imagine what could be done if the hatred of the greedy few was expelled.


Americans have been lied to and bought off by the govt. yes, welfare is a way to buy off the people by a Nanny State who says we will take care of you we love you and want you to be happy. And revisionist history plays a role. Education in this country is a joke no matter how much money is thrown at it.

I love this famous quote by Reagan

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
Ronald Reagan


and this one too while I'm on the subject

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. "
Ronald Reagan
edit on 10-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It is funny to see that honor is still a valued asset amongst Americans when referring to wars of this nature. A military action not even sanctioned by the people since congress does not get its constitutional privilege to depose or not of the president's proposals for waging war with the American people, their taxes, their army so as to secure a profit for a private entity.

Calling this video a support of any candidate, even if mentioned in the video is cheap. I say this because the video is not focusing on elections or candidates, it is reflecting the reality of unaccountability and CIA warfare reminiscing of a shadow government against its own people. A entity of self preservation above its purpose for existence with no regard for its own nations security in dealing and establishing scum to rule over noble people.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY graphic video. Children must not watch. www.youtu.be...



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
 


I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There will one day come a force so strong and so blindingly bright that it will purge mankind of those who commit and instigate such atrocities i can feel it in my soul and i know its coming.

These people are not human for they feel nothing.

RIP my brothers and sisters for your time will come.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What the fu# did that poor child do to let people do this, that van had more than enough time to stop. BAS# and this kind of thing goes on around the world in countries like this.
still crying for her.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Yes. My thoughts predator is that these atrocities are infinitely more sickening
now because it has been catagorically shown that 9/11 was nothing more
than a hoaxed/faked event with few if any real victims, most being computer
generated entities with no real existence. Those people crying on the streets
for lost loved ones were actors.
www.cluesforum.info
septemberclues.info

The world was duped and the brown people were massacred.
I want no part of this world anymore.

Come away with me dear child
Into the light of the great beyond
Past the barren desolations
To the waters and the wild.

May God forgive those who cause the beautiful children to suffer so.


I do not believe the OS of 9/11. I do not believe that a man in a cave commanded 20 people to go blow up buildings in the US.

But that is not what I wanted this discussion to be distracted by. I brought up 9/11 simply because, inside job or not, it had a huge impact on all of us the day it happened.

Pred...



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

No, most people reading this are sitting in a nice quiet, comfortable, safe place with full computer / news access, a full tummy, knowing they will enjoy a hot shower, entertainment, safety within a secure neighborhood and a warm, soft bed. [color=cyan]that is the sad part, how safe are they really

No fear or trauma of bombs going off (I had a e-mail animal rescue friend in Libya and she said the bombing is unbelievably traumatic).

Most people reading this want to believe they are empathetic but are totally clueless as to what living in a war torn country for ten long years can do to the populace.................particularly the children. [color=cyan] This I feel contributes to the lack of compassion for some not to have experienced the ills like this to them it can seem impossible to happen. That s the Karma region of energy!!!

And now people will wonder why a whole generation of these people will grow up in hate and fear of us?[color=cyan]I hope there will be a way to show future generations how to better behave, THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY?

Most people not in a war torn country cannot imagine sitting in a bombed out apartment and seeing their uncle bringing in the blown up body of their cousin or watching a baby brother being lowered into the ground wrapped in a sheet.

At nine I lot my mother, and that was a peaceful death from lung cancer.

I am now almost 59 and not a day goes by I don't think of her.

If she had died by the hands of a "soldier" you better believe I would be out for blood and never forget. We now have millions of orphans in Iraq.............the question remains, will they ever forget or forgive?

America entered Iraq through false pretense................the American People allowed themselves to be distracted, they don't care, let the government govern.[color=cyan]the conscious control methods! WMD WMD WMD WMD SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK AND AWWWW THEN CNN COVERED IT MINUTE BY MINUTE MIND CONTROL

Well, karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around.

As above so below.

Simple laws of physics................you get what you give out and America has some accumulated some heavy karma.

Our leaders we allowed on this road to madness lead us astray.............but we allowed them to through our apathy and stupidity.

A whole ten years of bombing, shelling, chaos, famine, terror - we invaded Iraq, no they did not come over here and invade us. That was a lie as well as WMD.

And while those that tried to warn us are either dead or in prison, the administration that instigated this reign of terror goes free and rewarded.

Up is down, down is up

Just is unjust and unjust is just

White is black and black is white

Bad is good and good is bad

Again, one more time............................the majority of humanity had better WTFU and soon because the Doomsday clock has been moved one minute closer to midnight and for those of you laughing at that thread, keep laughing until you see the mushroom cloud or all of a sudden nothing running on electrical circuits works

“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” - Albert Einstein

The above quote is scary because if one reads Dr. Michio Kaku, when your technology has progressed way beyond your humanity, you as a species are living on borrowed time.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)


[color=cyan]ofhumandescent, 1 HOPES THAT MANY IF NOT ALL WAKE UP. if many can come up with ways to ve comfortable or rich there can be a better way / unless other forces are in play overseeing the negative harvest of soul energy but thats another topic. Take care my friend

edit on 1/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"The world demands a maturity of America that we may not be able to achieve..." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.





"A nation that continues, year after year, to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ron Paul is our MLK of 2012......

RON PAUL 2012.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 





May God forgive those who cause the beautiful children to suffer so.


I agree......

Long time, no see Pshea38



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
It is funny to see that honor is still a valued asset amongst Americans when referring to wars of this nature. A military action not even sanctioned by the people since congress does not get its constitutional privilege to depose or not of the president's proposals for waging war with the American people, their taxes, their army so as to secure a profit for a private entity.

Calling this video a support of any candidate, even if mentioned in the video is cheap. I say this because the video is not focusing on elections or candidates, it is reflecting the reality of unaccountability and CIA warfare reminiscing of a shadow government against its own people. A entity of self preservation above its purpose for existence with no regard for its own nations security in dealing and establishing scum to rule over noble people.


The video is mostly a compilation of RT and Al Jazeera and it is dated. Some of that footage from Al Jazeera is dated Sept. Wikipedia says Qadaffi died Oct 20. Who would have thought.

Oh by the way


Rebel leaders in eastern Libya called Tuesday for international military intervention to help topple Moammar Gaddafi, as the realization dawned that people power alone may not be enough to dislodge their nation’s autocratic leader from his last remaining strongholds.
The rebels said they do not want ground forces, but they are increasingly coming around to the view that help in the form of a no-fly zone, as well as airstrikes and supplies of weaponry, will be necessary to ensure Gaddafi’s fall.
U.S. military officials said the rebels have not yet asked them for help, and on Tuesday they played down the likelihood of the United States setting up a no-fly zone.

But in the eastern city of Benghazi, the center of the resistance, some members of the committee formed to run the city said they expected to issue a formal request for military assistance to the international community Wednesday.
And in Misurata, a town about 120 miles east of Tripoli that is besieged by Gaddafi’s militias, a spokesman for the newly formed committees set up to run that town said residents also want foreign help against Gaddafi.



“Providing military equipment and arms to our free army in the east will help the free army march to Tripoli,” said Saadoun in a telephone interview. “And we want surgical military strikes to target his militia and make this end swiftly and quickly and not to shed any more innocent Libyan blood.”


www.outsidethebeltway.com...
edit on 10-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy
 





"A nation that continues, year after year, to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.




We've done hit that point.

The question is can we turn back and change the direction we are headed in?

My husband actually got to meet and speak with Martin Luther King for a few minutes and said he was indeed quite some person. A man ahead of his times.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY graphic video. Children must not watch. www.youtu.be...



how many people watched this video? respond or yu do not care. It relates to children all over even on this thread.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by NightGypsy
 





"A nation that continues, year after year, to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.




We've done hit that point.


The question is can we turn back and change the direction we are headed in?

My husband actually got to meet and speak with Martin Luther King for a few minutes and said he was indeed quite some person. A man ahead of his times.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)




We can turn back, we can always turn back....we have to.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by cloaked4u
EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY graphic video. Children must not watch. www.youtu.be...



how many people watched this video? respond or yu do not care. It relates to children all over even on this thread.



I have as did many others cloaked4u, its just more ignorance shown and non compassion inflicted on the species by the species. Its harsh as well to watch by many.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Do you cry just as hard when you read this type of story?

Bomb Attacks Kill 10 in Iraq, Including 3 Schoolboys

There have been a number of attacks in Iraq since the US pulled out.

More than 100 Iraqis have been killed in the last week. It isn't being done by the US. It's Muslim on Muslim violence.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Do you cry just as hard when you read this type of story?

Bomb Attacks Kill 10 in Iraq, Including 3 Schoolboys

There have been a number of attacks in Iraq since the US pulled out.

More than 100 Iraqis have been killed in the last week. It isn't being done by the US. It's Muslim on Muslim violence.


sadly, i hate it when any inocents dies. It just hurts more when children are involved.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Do you cry just as hard when you read this type of story?

Bomb Attacks Kill 10 in Iraq, Including 3 Schoolboys

There have been a number of attacks in Iraq since the US pulled out.

More than 100 Iraqis have been killed in the last week. It isn't being done by the US. It's Muslim on Muslim violence.


Those people have been killing each other for years, and they will continue to do so whether we are there or not! What makes many Americans cry is the idea that our government kills innocent people in OUR COUNTRY'S NAME with no congressional approval....and against our wishes.....FOR NO GOOD REASON but profit!

Take your war-mongering somewhere else!



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy
 


Where was my war mongering?

I am also opposed to war.

But I'm also opposed to the US getting all the blame and none of the other participants in war getting any blame.

Peace



new topics




 
90
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join