It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

LIGHT BREAK****** ******* *******

[COLOR=GOLD]
THE INNOCENT THE CHILDREN THE HUMBLE LIGHTS ACTIVITIES BELOW IN GOLD*

>

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

>
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

>
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

>
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

>
He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RED]

THE WHO HAVE SENT THE HERD IN RED BELOW SMH YOU STILL HAVE TIME AT LEAST FOR ONCE IN YOUR IN IT SEEMS HOW COULD ANY LOOK INTO THEIR CHILDREN'S EYES AND SAY YOU WERE CHOSEN THEY WEREN'T AS IF GOD?????
>
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

[/COLOR]

edit on 1/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
This thread is one of the biggest jokes i have ever read on here cry for Libya?

How many bleeding hearts shed a tear for those who died in the lockerbee bombing come on now where are those tears?

Oh never mind carry on with the Anti American Great satan thread.

Don't cry for Lybia, cry for the people that are watching their children die horrible deaths in the parent arms.

I do not care who bombed, I do not care who got hurt, what is wrong is that people are suffering like this at the hands of other human beings.

'Great Satan thread'? The people that want suffering and this sort of event to stop happening?

Nobody is anti-American here, there are just a few that are super pro-American, again I could care less who is doing this, it is not okay.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

[COLOR=GOLD]

predator0187, It is extremely sad to watch and hear the screams, the HOPE is that one day free of this ignorance this Family of Earth shall be...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
[/COLOR]

sNf

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I comply 100%. Let's not bicker and focus on the positives we can accomplish. Just to clarify, I do support Dr. Paul.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If a man killed your entire family by blowing up your house and ran back into his house with his family and dared you to try to blow his house up with the detinator in your hand, what would you do?

The reason you don't call the shots is because you apparently don't have the stomach for it.

More often than not the criminals you speak of will commit atrocious acts of violence and then run into a crowded area to try to disappear and get away with it. "Most" of the people helping hide these guys are participating in the confrontation, regardless of their sex or age.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
It is the cowardly Taliban fault hiding in between their women and children.they go about planting IEDS then think they can run to safety blending in with women and children.does a terrorist take time to check there is no women and children about before he detonates him self.this is a war and people die.Libya is a prime example it asked for our help to defeat gadafi then started crying when a few people near the targets was killed.

sadly, but i have to agree. terrible. That is why when we were over there we helped the children most.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus

That's also pulled out of intelligence officials @$$ to avoid blow-back when innocent civilians are killed
WITHOUT provocation. Some muslims and even christian minorities DON'T fight back in that way,
but when we need oil lines, (or heroine) who the heck cares to make sure?

edit on 10-1-2012 by Clearskies because: words

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Wars with conservatives in power.. War with liberals in power... The Military industrial complex gets their way no matter who is in power... The Cure? Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communicationwillfreeus

If a man killed your entire family by blowing up your house and ran back into his house with his family and dared you to try to blow his house up with the detinator in your hand, what would you do?

The reason you don't call the shots is because you apparently don't have the stomach for it.

More often than not the criminals you speak of will commit atrocious acts of violence and then run into a crowded area to try to disappear and get away with it. "Most" of the people helping hide these guys are participating in the confrontation, regardless of their sex or age.

Bullcrap, it doesn't not make you have 'big balls' that you are willing to blow up another's home with his family in it, it makes you a murderer. Why should his family die when they had nothing to do with it? What happens if they had no idea he was even that type of person?

If everyone had the eye for an eye mentality, we would all be blind...

Pred...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blazer955

He could do it with less offensive language and also the Soviets were going to be aiming their missiles at Florida from Cuba, so watch what you say buddy. Even Cuban refugees from the Communist regime there know the danger from Communist Cuba.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
it sickens me that cowards always use people that have nothing to do with anything ,hide behind inocents. SICK. When children are involved, the inocents, i get really mad. I will walk thru hell, to save a child of any color, creed, or religion.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
It is the cowardly Taliban fault hiding in between their women and children.they go about planting IEDS then think they can run to safety blending in with women and children.does a terrorist take time to check there is no women and children about before he detonates him self.this is a war and people die.Libya is a prime example it asked for our help to defeat gadafi then started crying when a few people near the targets was killed.

sadly, but i have to agree. terrible. That is why when we were over there we helped the children most.

They don't care that the travesty of being at war, and we call these people monsters and spew all over media how bad these people are. They are bad, they are terrible people, but, we are just as bad if not worse. We have killed more innocents than them and we choose to do it back in retaliation.

Humans as a species have to start caring. Everyone is doing things wrong, there is no good example set out there.

Pred...
edit on 10-1-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I will walk thru hell, to save a child of any color, creed, or religion.

I will walk with you for the same cause your not alone

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Wars with conservatives in power.. War with liberals in power... The Military industrial complex gets their way no matter who is in power... The Cure? Ron Paul

Well getting Ron Paul in the Wh would be a positive change for sure. What TPTB would do with him in who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communicationwillfreeus

If a man killed your entire family by blowing up your house and ran back into his house with his family, what would you do?

Can you see the Irony.

This is what the US is doing in 3, 4 countries currently.

To answer your question, Since I have no Army , Air Force or Navy, I would be forced to fight a guerrilla war.

Or as its called nowadays, Terrorist.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Collateral damage == innocent people killed.

Excuse me? what on earth is wrong with your brain?

Collateral damage = damage to buildings and non ... you should move to Auswitch, and tell the victims there, that they are "collateral damage".

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I remember watching this video on youtube. A child got ran over by a cargo van and stopped, then went forward to go on as the child lay in the street and noone helped the 4 yr old girl as people walked by. THEN, a second vehicle as the child lay struggling on the ground ran her over again. AGAIN. people walked by. It took a bag lady to drag the still alive body off the road. Later , the child died in a hospital. YOU SICK FU#S, that would of never happened in the usa. I was so pssst when i saw that. I wanted to kill all that passed by. You sick china, really sick. Just because noone wanted a medical bill. YOU SORRY FU# . A fu# child. BASt# You wrote yourselves the ticket to hell in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is so sad. How can human beings treat each other like this? Most people in America are to ignorant to understand whats really going on and those that do have no idea what to do about it. Who knows what the thing to do is, I just hope once the entire world finally cliques up against US they have mercy on our citizens (something we lack to show theirs). It just isn't right. It doesn't have to be like this, imagine what could be done if the hatred of the greedy few was expelled.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Its a (global) issue sadly finger pointing in a crowd positive and negative mixed isnt fair for all land masses have good and bad energies.. The SPECIES has to stop looking at itself as if more then one body and see one nation is a hand the other a hand and ect. ALL* connected up to cosmic*

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Have not any taken the time to sit and think like how they would feel if this was happening near their homes to their children!!!!!!

No, most people reading this are sitting in a nice quiet, comfortable, safe place with full computer / news access, a full tummy, knowing they will enjoy a hot shower, entertainment, safety within a secure neighborhood and a warm, soft bed.

No fear or trauma of bombs going off (I had a e-mail animal rescue friend in Libya and she said the bombing is unbelievably traumatic).

Most people reading this want to believe they are empathetic but are totally clueless as to what living in a war torn country for ten long years can do to the populace.................particularly the children.

And now people will wonder why a whole generation of these people will grow up in hate and fear of us?

Most people not in a war torn country cannot imagine sitting in a bombed out apartment and seeing their uncle bringing in the blown up body of their cousin or watching a baby brother being lowered into the ground wrapped in a sheet.

At nine I lost my mother, and that was a peaceful death from lung cancer.

I am now almost 59 and not a day goes by I don't think of her.

If she had died by the hands of a "soldier" you better believe I would be out for blood and never forget. We now have millions of orphans in Iraq and all throughout the Middle East.............the question remains, will they ever forget or forgive?

America entered Iraq through false pretense................the American People allowed themselves to be distracted, they don't care, let the government govern.

Well, karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around.

As above so below.

Simple laws of physics................you get what you give out and America has accumulated some heavy karma.

Our leaders we allowed on this road to madness lead us astray.............but we allowed them to through our apathy and stupidity.

A whole ten years of bombing, shelling, chaos, famine, terror - we invaded Iraq, no they did not come over here and invade us. That was a lie as well as WMD.

And while those that tried to warn us are either dead or in prison, the administration that instigated this reign of terror goes free and rewarded.

Up is down, down is up

Just is unjust and unjust is just

White is black and black is white

Bad is good and good is bad

Again, one more time............................the majority of humanity had better WTFU and soon because the Doomsday clock has been moved one minute closer to midnight and for those of you laughing at that thread, keep laughing until you see the mushroom cloud or all of a sudden nothing running on electrical circuits work.

“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” - Albert Einstein

The above quote is scary because if one reads Dr. Michio Kaku, when your technology has progressed way beyond your humanity, you as a species are living on borrowed time.

edit on 10-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join