It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Oh yeah, and here comes a man with brain of a neanderthal ... and believes the Taliban mutilated their own chldren ...

Could it be the Russians, using propaganda to justify their presence in Afghanistan?

Could it be the West, using propaganda to justify their presence in Afghanistan?

I see you propaganda with...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is overall just sickening...World War III will most likely (if not undoubtedly) be started by the U.S.A, in which more of this will occur.
I for one see this as an atrocity that could have been solved with advocacy, but there are always trigger-happy soliders, politicians, and warmongerers out there who rely on the war economy.

But nevertheless, life goes on apparently.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcrockett
Madeline Albright did not contest that the policy of the US through the no fly zone and embargos on essential health products caused the death of 500,000 children in Iraq

Oh, yeah, the good ol' "Oil for food" program that was mismanaged by the UN. Some of Kofi's family made some serious bank on that whole deal.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
typical usa gov

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Disturbing

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

our country was built on princals or freeedom. why are we taking that away.and to make it worse its not even our country.so more or less if you dont do what "AMERICA" thinks is best we will make shure you do .

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jcryder75

Its not socially acceptable for anyone to go against the united states perpetual war machine...

Just like people living in nazi germany were more or less forced under threat of prison or death to agree with that regimes militaristic society...

By percentage of its population,the united states has more of its own people in prison than any other country on earth...

Agree and adhere to the united states governments iron fisted laws.Those who dont,those who resist and dare to rock the governments boat upon their ocean of domination and control,those who make too many waves,will be left with three choices,homelessness,prison,death and sometimes all three in rapid succession...

From its earliest beginnings,till right now,the united states military has never not been involved in actions, operations,battles and wars somewhere against some country and even on its own soil...Time Line Of United States Military Operations 1775-2012 > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well everytime I see one of these types of videos, in regards to 99% of our military operations, it makes me ashamed to be a part of this country. The main thing it makes me think, is that I don't understand how people can see something like this, and then say anything positive about members of the U.S. military. No matter what kind of risk they may be incurring, they simply aren't fighting for our freedom, because i rarely have seen toddlers and elderly people as a threat to our national security. The only true evaluation of the troops is that they voluntarily seek money for contributing to the murder of innocent civilians. I don't see any other way of explaining it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Thats honestly funny that Time Magazine so blatantly has lost any semblance of journalistic integrity. They should show what happens to the citizens of Afghanistan when we coerce them into entering into guerilla warfare with the Soviet Union and then offer them no further aid once our objectives have been achieved. Well actually that is probably how that girl was hurt in the first place. So maybe they did show it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

War is terrorism on a bigger budget.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

George Washington was a terrorist.....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

What's wrong with Propaganda if its truth?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Absolutely, he went against the status quo.................so must we.

In my book, killing innocent people is wrong.

Invading a country for their oil but calling it "Homeland Security" is wrong.

False flag operations are wrong.

911 - To my dying breath was such.............a tool, a manipulation to make America agree to war.

Our government lies to us, they are bullies and the proof thus far is America is the only country to use Weapons of Mass Destruction (twice) .................... try and argue that one.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

there's tons of contradictions in that however. Primarily, we gained nothing from Iraq. Most of the oil goes to Asia and Europe. We get a little under half of the oil. And as time goes on, we get less and less because China wants more and more.

9/11 was the result of US meddling. The US government did not do it, because when the US government does things, it gets results. When the US government doesn't want Iran to get nukes, 4 Iranian scientists get killed and their military bases blow up. When the US government says it's going to go against Libya's leader, that leader gets killed and Libya's air force gets shot down.

The US government gained nothing from Iraq nor 9/11 and is now trillions in debt to a country that gave it nothing but a few new military bases that it will have to close soon anyway. A nation that can do so much....but fail to get results for something is supposedly planned fro a decade? Nope. That's nonsense.

Terrorists caused 9/11. Terrorists who lost everything because of US meddling and wanted to send a message. They committed an act of genocide to tell the US to stop meddling. We did not listen, and now we are a decade into war, with more wars growing. Nothing has been gained, and everything has been lost. If the US government wanted to be a dictatorship, strip liberties, and kill people, we'd have gotten Martial law in 1993 and been in camps by 1999. The US government did not cause 9/11.

Oh.

And George Washington caused the death of innocent civilians. Blacks, wanting freedom, joined with British. Natives, wanting land, fought for the British. These people, forced to desperate measures by US policy, died in a war they didn't understand and never got what they fought for if they got anything at all.

War sucks. people die. War is a declaration of evil. You don't kill innocent people in peace. What happens in war cannot be called good or evil, for all of it is evil to begin with. You do what you have to do to win.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
reply to post by Praetorius

Mate I admit I often find your post quite insightful and constructive but I must say with this comment you obviously have no idea what your talking about
I advise anyone to visit the website
religion of peace
And then compare what you believe to what is really going on

Hello Neocrusader - first off, thanks, and I'm sorry for the long delay in response.

I'll say first off that I'm not arguing for Islam itself one way or the other - it has its very hefty share of faults both in itself and its adherents, as do most other ideologies.

And I did word that poorly - I had Pape's study on the brain and was drinking (like all too often lately...) when I responded. To (hopefully) clarify that better, I would say the argument that suicide bombings & terrorism are not primarily driven by religious motivation is fairly well evidenced by looking at where such largely occurs, and where it largely doesn't.

If it was primarily a religious matter, you would expect it to happen on a fairly uniform per-capita basis; in the US, Canada, and anywhere else Islam is present. But we really don't - we see it mainly in areas of unrest, perceived injustice, military involvement, occupation, against nations that have involved themselves elsewhere, and so forth. Generally, if things are all good otherwise and there is not a perceived injustice, we won't see such things.

I apologize for lack of clarity in my post, or seeming defense of Islam itself. While I will say that the majority of muslims, as evidenced here at home and elsewhere, are generally good and peaceful folk - just like the majority of most any other groups - it definitely has its problem children as well as inbuilt excuses for bad behavior.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Ugh...

Think back to the way the media made us feel on 9/11. Think back to that feeling of people crying on the streets for their lost loved ones. The raw emotion it made us feel, the way it captured us, how much impact one day could have on us.

Now, this is what we are doing everyday over there. All these wars we are fighting in far off lands cause 9/11's over there, that same emotion and impact. But, somehow we could care less about what happens over there as long as we cannot see it. The good ol' NIMBY.

Humanity needs a wake up call.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

Very good thread. Hope the politicians watch this. May God change their attitude. Hope some day no countries attack another. no barbarian and animal attitude.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Heres Something To Cry About...Shell Shocked WW-1 Soldiers > www.youtube.com... And > www.youtube.com... understand and realize that hundreds,perhaps thousands of these emotionally crippled young men with shattered nervous systems were taken behind the front lines and executed by their own armies for being cowards!!!...Theres no doubt about it...We live in an evil world...
edit on 17-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that so you can live with yourself.

My favourite scene from Good Will Hunting and pertinent to the principles of liberty in its condemnation of killing people abroad who have done no harm to you personally. Taken to it's logical conclusion this belief should lead anybody who holds it to a pure libertarian position; though most won't, of course.

Scene from Good Will Hunting says it all.

Wonder who signs your paycheck?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Quote from the movie,Full Metal Jacket-1987...

"Join the Army, travel to exotic distant lands, meet exciting, unusual people...and kill them"

edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Except...no.

Everything in that video, unapologetically, was hypothetical nonsense. And while sure, some of it may be true...I would take that job, happily.

Does that make me a jerk or a cold hearted bastardo? So be it.

When I actually see this so-called code to this so-called village, I won't crack it. In fact, I'll leak it, get the boss fired, take his job, and then hijack the organization.

I mean, if you're smart enough to get into the government's agencies, you must also be smart enough to take them over. Except nobody thinks that. Because the people smart enough to do that are far and wide few. And the few that are, already have. Glad to be of the few to not be bound by morals. It helps a lot in the common sense department.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join