It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is disgusting!!! How can american people be so evil and vile

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
This is disgusting!!! How can american people be so evil and vile

Russia Today forgets the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan? Yep I remember hearing about those bombs in the shape of toys and pencils the kids picked up and kablam!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Anti american propaganda ?
why there is not Anti - Swedish propaganda ? Ask yourself .Or Anti- Japan propaganda ?

edit on 10-1-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This thread is a shameless anti-American post and hatred of America when a goofball POTUS runs into Libyan war with NATO and you call Americans evil.

Some of you here are just listening to the lousy propaganda put out by this RT. I have seen a lot of posts containing vid of this RT.
Russia is still communist with a prettier face on it(if you can call Russian mafia pretty)

Ten members of the United States Congress today filed a lawsuit against President Barack Obama alleging that he didn't get Congressional authority before involving the U.S. military in the war on Libya.

The lawsuit also notes NATO's attempts to kill Muammar al-Quathafi.
The members of the House of Representatives claim the president introduced the U.S. military into the Libya war, which is now being carried out by NATO forces, in March, in violation of the U.S. War Powers Resolution which seeks to curb the ability of a president to unilaterally engage the U.S. military in wars.
The lawsuit against President Obama and U.S. Defense Secretary Bob Gates also contends that the U.S. has ignored the African Union, which has opposed the NATO bombing mission in Libya. The lawsuit also contends the U.S. actually has personnel on the ground since CIA agents are in Libya advising the rebels.
"The President cannot unilaterally take the country to war," Rep. John Conyers, Jr. (D-Mich.) told The Black Star News. "The American people have grown weary of open-ended military conflicts that place our troops in harm’s way and add billions to our national debt. This is one of the reasons why the President initially limited the scope of our military presence in Libya to exclude the use of American ground troops."

blackstarnews.com...

I don't even like Conyers, he's a liberal through and through, but this sure puts things in perspective.

So stop the hatred of America and all the propaganda. Anyone in their right mind does not support the POTUS actions.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Anti american propaganda ?
why there is not Anti - Swedish propaganda ? Ask yourself .Or Anti- Japan propaganda ?

edit on 10-1-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

See my post where CONGRESS is filing a lawsuit against a nutty POTUS. Someone here just posted that Americans are evil. So all Americans must be evil because of an out of control guy in the WH and a bunch of leftist radicals running amok.

You'e kind of left leaning too aren't you? left leaners are always saying how horrible America is, all the evil war, and yet Democrat Presidents always seem to get us into bad situations. JFK and the Cuban missile crisis, FDR and WWII, Carter and the Iran hostage crisis, Clinton in Kosovo, Obama in Libya. Wanna explain this?

Then there's this little bit about Turkey joining NATO

Turkey says its demands have been met concerning international military intervention in Libya, meaning that NATO can now take charge of the operation. The Muslim government approved the move but only if certain conditions were met.
Turkey's parliament Thursday approved sending a naval force off Libya as the Islamist-rooted government moved reluctantly to join military action in the conflict-torn country despite anger at Western-led air raids.
Following harsh criticism of the strikes, the government asked parliament to approve the dispatch of military forces, pledging a submarine, four frigates and an auxiliary ship to a NATO patrol mission to enforce a UN arms embargo against Moamer Kadhafi's regime.

www.france24.com...

But the US is always still the evil Satan...yes that's a bunch of crappy propaganda. The radical Left use it every time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

German Chancellor Angela Merkel joined U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday in saying Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi must step down, expressing support for the NATO military mission even though her country abstained from the U.N. Security Council vote that authorized it.

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

The German chancellor backed the NATO move.

Why the US is always the evil Great Satan? Answer: we have the most power.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
OP, here is your lovely Canada's contribution to the war in Libya oh innocent one who blames the evil America.
Pleaase note the nice large pricture of Canadian fighter jet.

Canada has been involved in the NATO-led mission in Libya since March. During the seven-month conflict, it has committed a total of 635 personnel, seven jet fighters, two patrol aircraft, two tankers and two frigates.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

why are you deflecting the thread...Can't admit that americans have mass murdered millions ...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

German Chancellor Angela Merkel joined U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday in saying Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi must step down, expressing support for the NATO military mission even though her country abstained from the U.N. Security Council vote that authorized it.

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

stop stop stop. In reality B.Obama urged Angela Merkel to take side! To make that clear! Saying that a dictator must step down is not the same as sending and providing soldiers to the battlefield.
What do you want to say with your post? That germany is the evil great satan but yet we lack because we have no power?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Ok...so....people only die if it's on tv right?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Well that's the Americans we Brits are different watch this video www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For those of you who say "it's normal," let me tell you something. It does NOT have to be this way. We can all change and reach higher levels of awareness and compassion.

Agression is learned.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

stop stop stop. In reality B.Obama urged Angela Merkel to take side! To make that clear! Saying that a dictator must step down is not the same as sending and providing soldiers to the battlefield.
What do you want to say with your post? That germany is the evil great satan but yet we lack because we have no power?

No you stop stop stop. Now it's Obama's fault Angela Merkel can't decide on her own what to do? I don't even like Obama but this is so ostentatious. It's Obama's fault Germany joined NATO.
Geez

My point is that people are condemning Americans when France, Canada, Germany, and Turkey are all involved. I opposed the war myself and I dislike our current POTUS more than any other we have had since I was alive, but that does not excuse people condemning Americans for what he is doing.

And I will tell you what is even my bigger, more important point. That is that all these wars and aggressions are driven by the Bilderbergs, the Rothschilds, the elite of every country, the wealthy ones who meet in secret in exotic places at the most expensive fabulous hotels and arrive in limousines with tinted windows and people get arrested for prot4esting. These people meet and decide all these things.
So no, I am not taking responsibility for what the insane power elite are doing and what POTUS is doing or what Angela Merkel does.
It is likely that if Angela Merkel has you thinking it's Obama's fault and she was forced into the action by him, then how about noticing she was a Bilderberg attendee in 2011

“Infowars.com has confirmed several more names of Bilderberg attendees not on the previously published list, including Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, the former PM of Spain, former Microsoft chairman Bill Gates and U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates.”

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
War is an attrocity,a failure and a tool used to implement policies wether American citizenry agree or not.As you may have guessed we are quite angry with our government,mostly for it's self serving obsession,but also for it's economic parasitical aggressive policies. Earlier in the 20th century,US adventurism and manipulation began and has been rampant since.The citizens would protest so the incidents were hidden in secrecy.Now all of this is coming to a head.And please believe me,you have no idea what kind of nasty things that have been done in MY name,as I am an American.If you were born on US soil regardless of your political,philosophical spiritual or ethnic beliefs,so are you.Like or not.
We as military fight for you because you can't or won't and I don't want to be invaded and enslaved.We are so effective because at its basic level is is an expression of love.Many times we are ordered NOT to rescue not to protect and we see who was hit by our fire.There goes part of our soul.Could you do that?
Our fighting forces will do as ordered. But no country in the friggin history of the planet has spent warriors in such situations,not just for their objectives but for the "enemy" non combatant populace.No country has spent more money making pinpoint weapons to limit collateral damage as much as possible.Why do you think where ever we fight they, run to western soldiers(mostly British and American) for their own protection?Eastern forces don't seem to care about human rights to most of them might makes right and backward Islamic FACTIONS expliot this "weakness" at EVERY chance they get because the can't as warriors stand 1 to 1 with us. Old money still orchistrates these conflicts.
Not US citizens or it's military.
I had thought most had the intellect to grasp this basic logic.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

Why don't you get off ats if you can't accept the reality of what it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Yes what ever go pray to Allah i have nothing against Muslims but if they are teached to hate me then i will hate them,idiots like you who back Islamic extremists should be kicked out of the western world for collaborating with the enemy.a mosque in the u.k that had been fitted with hidden cameras captured islamic children been teached this

www.youtube.com...

This is outrageous

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
OMG I had no idea people actually died during war. Thanks for sharing this vid OP now i'm going to curl up into the fetal position and cry with you.

I admire your inadequate sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No no no no no no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't watch it. God help me with blood on my hands I could not watch it all. I want to scream bloody murder. Please God help us.
edit on 10-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I still don't know with certainty whether the libya intervention was the right thing to do. I may give that impression in all my posts and threads, but the reality is that all of these things are my attempt at a conclusion. But it's only a conclusion on the surface. Underneath inside my mind there's no conclusion yet. I don't have conviction or passion about my thoughts like some do. The problem with the libya intervention was it was too pre-emptive. It was not like pearl harbor where Japan attacks us and we're forced to defend ourselves. More and more wars it seems are less and less clear with respect to their justification. They're getting more abstract. Hard to grasp.

Having said that, Libya's leader did not have the benefit of hte doubt due to his past actions. That's what this boils down to. So while I do not have conviction, I can understand why we intervened. If Gadaffi hd worked harder to earn our trust it would have turned out differently.

I also want to warn everyone here that the Responsisbility to Protect resolution passed by the UN in 2005-06 gives the UN the right to attack nations based on humanitarian reasons. I remember one article I read that stated we would not have intervened without RtoP.
edit on 10-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh yes, and before I forget, the video shows all this bombing going off. in the distance...it could be from any one of the NATO alliance, why everyone says it's automatically the US?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join