It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Great [enemy] propaganda piece. Most items out are out of context which is typical of propaganda pieces.

I'll comment on one specific thing. When a missile explodes and then there is a secondary explosion, the secondary explosion is the target (ammo, fuel, etc.) exploding, and usually, not a bunch of civilians exploding.

I can understand posters her being skeptical of government propaganda, but shouldn't there be the same skepticism of anti-government propaganda?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

I can understand posters her being skeptical of government propaganda, but shouldn't there be the same skepticism of anti-government propaganda?

Of course, this is propaganda ... the intention is to have people see, the victims of war.

Your responce, shows a lack of empathy ... the kind of attitude, that wants to see this as "collateral damage". "We were targetting the fuel dumps".

Such arguements, are the arguements of a psychopath ... the propaganda is meant to target your emotions. But since you have none, it's a lost cause.

And, besides ... you should have made your same remarks, the day they showed the little girl on TV, talking about incubators on CNN.

Only a psychopath, thinks these children are "Collateral damage". Nothing, absolutely NOTHING is worth taking the lives of children ... there is no excuse, of taking those lives. None, whatsoever ... intended or not, and that is the point. You wage wars, and as someone said ... dropping bombs where old people and children sleep at night ...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I guess he would have no problem with the collateral damage Timothy McVeigh committed either, using his logic.

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Collateral damage == innocent people killed.

Excuse me? what on earth is wrong with your brain?

Collateral damage = damage to buildings and non ... you should move to Auswitch, and tell the victims there, that they are "collateral damage".

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There will come a time when America will have dished out to it, what it has dished out to other countries, and much will not be recognized nor acknowledged by many until that moment is reached. Karma comes

Much like when Michael, in The Godfather, was murderer of the highest order, and gets karma back when his daughter is murdered...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
EXTREMELY,EXTREMELY graphic video. Children must not watch. www.youtu.be...

Your video is blocked on YouTube unless one logs in.

I don't pollute my YT account history with sick videos like the one you want people watch.

Rainbows an unicorns are only what I watch on YT logged in.

Pixies are okay to view too.

Btw is your breed related to pixies? Maybe I'm thinking of gnomes...

edit on 11-1-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I want to make clear that I never roam anywhere with any hommie gnomes.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have no words. This is really sad. I cried as well watching this video. It sickens me watching America do this to innocent people. I was born and raised in Chicago. I am "American". But I'm embarrassed to be after watching this video. I know about all the other things that they've done...but this here...I have no words...

I know there are people out there who will justify this video by saying they are terrorists...but think about it. We are terrorists too. America is a country that was founded by thieves and still is being ran by thieves...trying to convince me otherwise would be an exercise in futility.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

None of that is a valid excuse to murder innocent children for no good reason.

I've never run with a crowd who "murdered innocent children". If you have, you should improve your circle of acquaintances.

Of course, if you haven't, then the possibility is wide open that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about when it comes to "murder".

I've known killers, and I've known murderers, and I goddamned well know the difference between the two.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This video made me fume, but America alone cannot be blamed for all these atrocities. The elitists come from many different countries, just look at the Builderburg's member list.

America has been so dumbed down that many people can't even find the USA on the world map, let alone Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Movies, Sports, and Music can distract an entire nation.

Television, the drug of the nation
Breeding ignorance, and feeding radiation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
It is the cowardly Taliban fault hiding in between their women and children.they go about planting IEDS then think they can run to safety blending in with women and children.does a terrorist take time to check there is no women and children about before he detonates him self.this is a war and people die.Libya is a prime example it asked for our help to defeat gadafi then started crying when a few people near the targets was killed.

I knew this message was coming. I knew someone will turn it around and blame the victims somehow. Stop faking the truth that is right in front of your eyes and say it as it is. No matter what you cannot justify the killings of children and babies in that video. If Americans say they bring peace to the people then they should be 100% doing so. Even killing ONE baby in the process is a disgrace and should NOT be justified.

Here's a thought, instead of flying around bombing from far away, why not march on foot like real men and face whatever corrupt regime you're going against? Every war I see the same scenario. Sanctions, weaken the resistance. More sanctions, further weaken the resistance. Declare war, after resistance has been weakened as much as possible for the next step. Bomb away from far away as many targets as possible to kill as many as possible plus weaken whatever's left. Now, march in under jets cover to pluck out whatever weakened resistance leftovers.

One word: Cowards.

You want war? I wish it goes back like it used to be AGES ago. You know when there were real men and swords. Fighting with their fists. Confronting face to face. They used to take it somewhere outside civilian areas. I know after victory/defeat some of them armies used to march in cities and slaughter people, but that's a different issue (that's just plain nasty). I prefer there not be war, but if it's inevitably going to happen, then please take it outside civilian areas and kill each other there.

Leave the civilians alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TitaniumL

I knew this message was coming. I knew someone will turn it around and blame the victims somehow.

That member did not blame the victims. He blamed the terrorists/foreign soldiers who hide like cowards amongst the victims.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Honestly what are you going to do? If you have proof that there is someone hidden amongst others that has taken the lives of my fellow brothers in the military, and I mean you have legitimate proof that they are there your not going to shout out to everyone that hey please move so we can kill this one guy. Do you think for a second if the Taliban was in America and they knew the president was hiding in a Kindergarten school that they would stop and think about blowing it up? Hell no they wouldn't! Just because we have done it doesn't mean we should be labeled the scum of the Earth, when you should be realizing that if it was them... they wouldn't hesitate for a split second of taking innocent lives with the ONE that they wanted.

I am not saying we are any better than them, but they started this war by not listening to us, coming on our soil and killing 1000's of innocent people, and destroying 10,000's of their loved ones lives.

They started it and were finishing it!
edit on 11-1-2012 by TinyRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Our world leaders,the royal bloodline elites pre-arranged agendas of domination and control are working perfectly and obviously,from their perspectives,if thousands of children get in the way of their war machines,too bad.We are a species nearing its extinction while living in a fallen world that has been taken over by evil...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

who cares it called war!!

its the nature of the beast you dont have to like it but its what it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Sick of it.

What it going to do to us to watch and reply all those bull#!!

Disgusting!

Only way to question yourself is when it will come at you.

You see you talk but you can`t do nothing.
Why do you thing they sign de NDAA for.

They are preparing themselves before you.

TO ALL HUMAN RACE.

LOST

HOPELESS

BLIND

DO NOT BE SCARE!!!

LET JUST STOP ALL THAT CRAP ON ATS AND TAKE ACTION.

Always the same scenario and oh Lord I feel ashamed to be a Human Being.

It`s time to start to believe what side do you want to be. but both will cost your life.

2012 is the battle of the freedom..

If you only knew what really going to happen!!

From there I hope this last video should be the switch to make us get side by side and said enough.

Sorry I`m just pis off.

We are in 2012 and people don't catch what going yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

I guess the brutal truth is too horrible for most people to face,as usual,so its easier for them to hide from reality within their boxed in little worlds of illusions that they orbit around each other upon. Humanity as a whole always seems to have to find out things the hard way,dont we?...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TinyRage

Hosea 8:7 > "For they have sown the wind and they shall reap the whirlwind,it hath no stalk,the bud shall yield no meal,if so be it yield,the strangers shall swallow it up"

edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
Yes it is in human nature to fight, but America is not human, America is evil. How can they do this?
Over 1.5 million Iraqis killed by Americans in the past decade, a bit of an overreaction to 9/11 if you ask me.
Then you see American soldiers with tatoos of "Never Forget 9/11" etc, well to be honest Americans brought 9/11 onto themselves from repeatedly bombing these countries.
Torture of innocents in Abu Ghraib, millions of Iraqi women and children raped, team kill squadrons, murdering families then placing weapons on their bodies.
Oh yes, America makes me proud!

Ok, care to come up with a source or two to back up that BS claim about 1.5 million Iraqis killed by the US Military? Or are you just parrotting the same ol' crap that I've read day after day on ATS, a BS statistic that is backed up by a flawed Lancet survey?

Jesus Mary and Joseph. The video shows hospital scenes claiming it was from a NATO strike. I guess no one believes that Qaddafy didn't shell and bomb civilians and that maybe these are some of his victims?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TitaniumL
I knew this message was coming. I knew someone will turn it around and blame the victims somehow. Stop faking the truth that is right in front of your eyes and say it as it is. No matter what you cannot justify the killings of children and babies in that video. If Americans say they bring peace to the people then they should be 100% doing so. Even killing ONE baby in the process is a disgrace and should NOT be justified.

No one is blaming the victims. They were blaming the Taliban, which are known to use civilians as human shields.

Here's a thought, instead of flying around bombing from far away, why not march on foot like real men and face whatever corrupt regime you're going against? Every war I see the same scenario. Sanctions, weaken the resistance. More sanctions, further weaken the resistance. Declare war, after resistance has been weakened as much as possible for the next step. Bomb away from far away as many targets as possible to kill as many as possible plus weaken whatever's left. Now, march in under jets cover to pluck out whatever weakened resistance leftovers.

Hmmm......guess while you were watching cartoons you missed the news footage of US Soldiers and Marines fighting on the ground, huh? Musta been my imagination when I see troops that are killed and wounded from IEDs.

Sorry, Craftsman. The whole idea of war is to kill more of the enemy than they kill of you. 7-11 has clues on sale, might want to buy a few.

One word: Cowards.

Taliban and insurgents using human shields sure are cowards. How come you don't seem to have a problem with them?

The Taliban would pay a kid $5 to pop a few AK rounds as US Troops to start up an engagement. Got any problems with that?

You want war? I wish it goes back like it used to be AGES ago. You know when there were real men and swords. Fighting with their fists. Confronting face to face. They used to take it somewhere outside civilian areas. I know after victory/defeat some of them armies used to march in cities and slaughter people, but that's a different issue (that's just plain nasty). I prefer there not be war, but if it's inevitably going to happen, then please take it outside civilian areas and kill each other there.

Leave the civilians alone.

Geez, you have no idea how war was fought and is currently fought, do you? Try a little research first, then come back and reply.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is how war...legalized mass murder...works...

Select a convenient country to brand as the new enemy,without nuclear weapons capability,with lots of oil...

Demonize and dehumanize the people that live there in the media over and over...

Fill the mainstream public with hate and fear,by saying that we have to go over there and get them before they come over here and get us...

Create a false flag incident,to gain public and financial support...

Bomb them back to the stone age...

Steal their natural resources...

Are we evil or what?
edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Jace26
Yes it is in human nature to fight, but America is not human, America is evil. How can they do this?
Over 1.5 million Iraqis killed by Americans in the past decade, a bit of an overreaction to 9/11 if you ask me.
Then you see American soldiers with tatoos of "Never Forget 9/11" etc, well to be honest Americans brought 9/11 onto themselves from repeatedly bombing these countries.
Torture of innocents in Abu Ghraib, millions of Iraqi women and children raped, team kill squadrons, murdering families then placing weapons on their bodies.
Oh yes, America makes me proud!

Ok, care to come up with a source or two to back up that BS claim about 1.5 million Iraqis killed by the US Military? Or are you just parrotting the same ol' crap that I've read day after day on ATS, a BS statistic that is backed up by a flawed Lancet survey?
Jesus Mary and Joseph. The video shows hospital scenes claiming it was from a NATO strike. I guess no one believes that Qaddafy didn't shell and bomb civilians and that maybe these are some of his victims?

Another American patriot who refuses to acknowledge his own country's war crimes. Just the fact that these two wars were ILLEGAL is enough to silence you. Nobody needed to die but America pursued her own interests and decided to carpet bomb Iraq, and Afghanistan. Chemical warfare agents ARE responsible for the deaths of at least 900,000 people from Iraq. Now, couple that with those who survive the toxic leftover, their children are then born with mutant limbs, blindness, etc. So the effects of Americas aim to spread democracy are still to be felt. Future generations will thank you I'm sure, as you sound like the type who would support an invasion of IRAN too.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join