It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacredsax
reply to post by predator0187

When you fight for what is good, what is right, what is true, in the quest for liberty and freedom, even the innocent will get caught up in the fight. I would rather be part of that fight, than any other. History has shown us that mankind is not without fault. I can promise you many more have died by the hands of the ruthless dictatorial sociopaths with no moral center. I hate war as much as anyone else. But if no person, or country is willing to stand up to men such as Vlad III the Impaler, Genghis Khan, (killed millions) Pol Pot, Stalin (killed tens of millions of his own people), Hitler and many other antisematics, before them Spanish King Philip II, ad nauseum. So, though civilian casualties are not wanted nor wished for, I have to say the fight for good will always be with us in at least in this dimension. I guess you would have to put me on the list of persons that would rather die for my my family, my country, my right to exist in freedom with liberty, than be counted as one of those that was killed through the actions of one that was trying to take it from me. I am proud to tell you that America has done more for the rights and liberty of the entire world, than all nations combined. We have done more for, given aid to, and stood by those that also embraced the constitutional rights given us, than all natons combined. Unfortunatly, there are men of divious character that still walk among us that still want to maintain there cozy little world of opulence, affluence and control and it is usually at the cost and the burden of the serfs and peasants. Which one do you want to be?

Joined yesterday and already demonstrating your ignorance

Do some research. Maybe read 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' by John Perkins for a start

or if you want the cliff notes version (which is very good IMO)

edit on 11-1-2012 by wcrockett because: spellin

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

Those of us who prefer Paul would be happier if the warhawks stayed off ATS, but we have freedom (not as much as we should have, but it's there) so you are free to stay.

Anyone who shouts down the opposing view or say's they should be silenced is dangerous.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

Or you could choose to stay away from ATS and leave everybody else alone and not have to deal with it.

Stop trying to make other people do what you want them to do. It's called freedom...learn about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This is Unnerving and dispicable, the United States Government is now showing the monster it truly is. As a US citizen, I say who are we to decide the fate of others, the fate of nations. What entitles us to commit such atrocities, to induce so much pain and fear. What makes us so much better? We are not better, we are the worst of them all!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Well, they get recruited, and they get hyped up about travelling the world, free college, good pay and benefits, patriotism, etc., etc. They don't really think about all of the atrocities they may have to see, or worse yet, may have to participate in.

Even during their missions, they have limited information, and all the belief in the world that they are doing the right thing, and that it is vitally necessary. The regret doesn't hit until the deeds are done, or until they are safely back home watching the suffering on television.

Nobody signs up for the military so they can go kill babies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I don't if NOBODY goes to war to kill babies. I mean they might not think of it like that, but some of those people just are some dumb dumb people who enjoy the "hunt." I know I have friends in the military and they joked (and now its more then joking) about killing all the muzzies because all the muzzies are terrorists including children who strap bombs are their chest.

Now that they have had campaigns they come back with the atitude "if it moves, I shot." Its really sad.

But, I agree this is not the majority of the military men and women and when they come back to the states and the reality of what they have done can be contemplated because they get adquate rest and time off it sinks in, to the point of PTSD.

Of course as I type and eat a number 1 meal from BK, I am no better. The majority of us are not doing anything to correct the horror of a reality we have created.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by bigyin

Well, they get recruited, and they get hyped up about travelling the world, free college, good pay and benefits, patriotism, etc., etc. They don't really think about all of the atrocities they may have to see, or worse yet, may have to participate in.

Even during their missions, they have limited information, and all the belief in the world that they are doing the right thing, and that it is vitally necessary. The regret doesn't hit until the deeds are done, or until they are safely back home watching the suffering on television.

Everything you wrote is the truth.
Soldiers are human beings just like cops they have a tough job and unless you are there it is very hard to judge.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A small child with their jaw blown clean off!.

In another non "war" that is IN FACT simply about who gets what from a BACKED regime that the west could no longer support because they were seen as suppressive!

Whatever is going on over there now IS NOT War. I don't care what anyone says, it is NOT. and no child who can barely understand why the sky is blue let alone the geo-commerical politics that lead to a thing falling from it, that blows half their face off.

Shame, disgust, revulsion, outrage.

But it's OK. its in the name of freedom right.

Well I hope that child enjoys his future in the freedom that the bombs brought. I hope the people that ordered it enjoy the freedom of a nights sleep knowing what they caused.

How can a pilot of these drones, if they saw this, go to work in the day and them come home at night and tuck their children into bed? and keep a straight face.

For the pay? for the honour and duty of defending the "homeland"?

Slave to a machine that will grind them up first chance given.

We are 7 billion entirely stupid people. the vast majority will fight and die and commit carnage because one tiny group wants to make money.

We are not human. we are not even animals. we are things that kill for pleasure and material gain. thus it has always been. And I weep, as I just have for the future in which MY SON will live.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

No. Police and Military are two very different organizations and it is evident by the people and enviroments they deal with on a daily basis.

I agree that to generalize ALL military and police into one category is the wrong thing to do. But, I think we can all say the establishment of war and policing need reforming if not a total recall.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
my son never did any of those things and definitely is not proud of what other soldiers did. It is very shameful! When 9-11 happened he wanted to stop the bad guy and I made him finish high school. He is still currently in special forces and there has been a lot of things he helped prevent to give all of us our freedoms. He has lost a lot of friends because of pure evil and hatred. My other son had to be deployed at a prison for 12 months where everyone hated him 24-7. He was not allowed to defend himself from rocks and other items being thrown at him. They had more military experience then he did!

Do not forget the sacrifices our soldiers do for all of us. My sons are very proud Americans and sacrifice their wives and families every single day because they chose to not for the glory and the money, which sucks, but like my son said, To never let 9-11 happen again and keep us safe and free. That is what he wants for his children, whenever that maybe.

Just do not include all Americans into the same category of being evil,etc that is truly unfair.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by bigyin

None of that is a valid excuse to murder innocent children for no good reason.

If any of the military involved in these attrocities doesn't want to do it, they should resign. Otherwise they are just dumb. Nobody is forcing them to do it.

I have given up well paid jobs for far less reasons. I have less money but I am a happier person.

Sure they will get PTSD and hell mend them. No doubt they will be looking for sympathy from the public and we are supposed to treat them as hero's. Bah .... sure if anybody was shooting back at them I might listen, but somebody sitting in a control room 100 of miles away with a finger on a joystick and a hardon.

Makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheri2012
my son never did any of those things and definitely is not proud of what other soldiers did. It is very shameful! When 9-11 happened he wanted to stop the bad guy and I made him finish high school. He is still currently in special forces and there has been a lot of things he helped prevent to give all of us our freedoms. He has lost a lot of friends because of pure evil and hatred. My other son had to be deployed at a prison for 12 months where everyone hated him 24-7. He was not allowed to defend himself from rocks and other items being thrown at him. They had more military experience then he did!

Do not forget the sacrifices our soldiers do for all of us. My sons are very proud Americans and sacrifice their wives and families every single day because they chose to not for the glory and the money, which sucks, but like my son said, To never let 9-11 happen again and keep us safe and free. That is what he wants for his children, whenever that maybe.

Just do not include all Americans into the same category of being evil,etc that is truly unfair.

Please don't take this in any bad way, but the fact that you let your son fresh out of HS go stop the bad guy, goes to show how little foresight we given situations. Turns out your son and friends have been running around in the middle east like blind mice, not sure who the enemy is. This is exactly why television needs to go, it gives children the idea they can be superheros and save the world with guns and bloodshed.

As for sacrifice, please sacrifice your sons occupation as a solider and bring him home. I never supported war even after the intial reports that it was terrorists and though I think what they are doing is very brave I also believe what they are doing is extremly unwise and may end with another mother who has lost loved ones. War at anytime is not the answer.

I wish you and your sons the best

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Very well put, but don't put us all into the same basket as those who willingly kill and also never give up hope for a better tomorrow. These people are actually a minority and I for one certainly don't support them or their phony manufactured wars or all the heroic BS that follows. They are not defending their country as they would have us all believe. These wars are just senseless and barbaric. Most people probably feel powerless to do anything about it and since when do politicians ever listen to their people anyway. We need a revolution to clean out the rot at the top. That's the only war, we the people should be waging.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wasnt nice seeing that little kid with his mouth blown off near the end of the video.

War... War never changes.

If dominant countries like america etc etc didnt wage war and do these things then it would be OUR children you would be seeing in these kind of videos.

Survival of the fittest. Its human nature i am afraid... And dont bother bashing me you wont change my mind.

I do feel sorry for those children though, nothing but little innocents.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Vaxar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Very well put, but don't put us all into the same basket as those who willingly kill and also never give up hope for a better tomorrow. These people are actually a minority and I for one certainly don't support them or their phony manufactured wars or all the heroic BS that follows. They are not defending their country as they would have us all believe. These wars are just senseless and barbaric. Most people probably feel powerless to do anything about it and since when do politicians ever listen to their people anyway. We need a revolution to clean out the rot at the top. That's the only war, we the people should be waging.

Peace!

And they doesnt even need to be a "war" as it is understood.
It is a peaceful liberation that we need, much like Ghandi or Martin luther King Jr.
A million man march on washington until the common man is heard in gov't.
We simply are not being represented anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Makes me sick too! I'm just saying blame the politicians and warmongers, not the young soldiers. Hell, blame the voters if u want. Look at all the idiots still supporting the warmongers on the debate stage! There is plenty of room for blame, but a soldier, instructed that someone is an enemy, and ordered to engage, and fearful of his own life, and 5000 miles from home is not where the blame lies. The blame is right here at home with us.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, if we bomb babies it's appalling and disgusting, but if we kill babies in the womb intentionally it's simply "choice"?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I find it amusing that you sport a giant tag on your profile proclaiming "Knowledge is Power" and then directly contradict it by making blanket statements regarding an entire country of people you obviously know nothing about. Not every American lives in a "comfortable house" or drives a "comfortable car". That is the voice of prejudice and ignorance speaking. In fact, there is a vast and growing percentage of our population who LIVE in their car because the only other option is to live in the street. How "comfortable" do you think that is? Anyone with a pulse who watches that video is going to have their heartstrings tugged...it was filmed, spliced, edited, cropped, cut and produced for that exact purpose. I don't think anyone here is trying to say that it is ok or acceptable that innocent children are hurt or killed in combat areas, just that it is an unfortunate and tragic byproduct of the violence of war, and that it is not a recent development. In other words, this has been happening for centuries in every country on the face of the planet since the first time humans discovered the ability to create tools with which to hurt each other. Please do not assert that just because we are smart enough not to try and overthrow our government that we automatically approve of every decision that it makes without asking our collective permission. That is patently ridiculous. You profess outrage at the footage on the video, yet what are you doing to solve the problem? Hiding behind your computer screen slinging insults and using the tragedy of those people as a conduit by which you spread your hate and misinformation like a disease. Calling us cowards. Have you heard the expression about the pot calling the kettle black? It is applicable to you. If you truly care about casualties of war, then please refrain from inciting more of the anger and hatred that fuels war in the first place. It only cheapens the message that the producers of that film were trying to convey and makes you look like an ignorant schoolyard bully. The way to peace is not through insults, slander and mindless hate-filled rhetoric; of that you can be sure. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
you fire on us, we fire back.

America fires first, tens of thousands killed.
"Terrorists" fire back, 3000 killed at 9/11 inside job.
America fires back harder, over 2.5 million Arabs killed and are continuing to die.
Seems fair right?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Another thread on ATS just started and shows what the US military has become .... inhuman

Thread

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join