It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Ron Paul 2012!
This stuff would not be happening if he were President.
And I feel really bad for those people.
We should not be doing these things.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
War is hell ,as a famous man once said. America has been at war for quite some time now (over 10 years now?). I think the real QUESTION we should ALL be asking our leaders is NOT what we are fighting against BUT ,WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR causing so MUCH collateral damage in the process. WW1 and WW2 did NOT last this long . Will you vote for a president that will REALLY change the state of the union or just vote for who the MEDIA says is the best candidate? YES WE CAN? or YES I WON'T....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gchrome

As this link plainly shows,America has "always" been at war,from 1775 to 2012 we have never stopped and to look through this link is a real eye and mind opener...Timeline Of United States Military Operations > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see allot of people are disturbed by these images. I see that most want an end to private wars being fought for profit. I see that while they are here initially on a sentimental note of sorrow for the innocents killed, they are angry that they have had these things done in their names. I see a few that think it is naive to think at all and say it is unpatriotic to question. Thankfully they are a minority. Most people see from 1000 miles away that this is not being done to save anyone, or being done to for honor or security.

Thank you all for being brave enough to say that, it may cost you friends, or even the respect of your community. Know that these sacrifices are only momentary and that most will gravitate back to you if they deserve you company.

We must not become complaisant to the whims of the few who stand to gain the most from our continued conflicts across the planet militarily, or in our own communities ideologically. A firm ground must be taken and defended at all cost. Our communities must be protected from the fevered battle for our minds being fought everyday on every channel, every paper, every web site, and every public place of debate.

The true enemies of peace and security are within our borders and have prepared a whole host of means to secure support for their war to profit enterprises. The reason why is that they need us to go and fight those wars and they need us to pay for them as well. If we do not agree, their cash cow will not be taken out to pasture.

edit on 11-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

What about the millions of other people murdered by the warmachine? Have you cried for them?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Yeah sorry mate I think you might have just taken me wrong
I've stated in a previous post that I don't support what has happened
I was just pointing out facts and assessment from the video posted
I in no way claim this is right and in no way validate NATOS claims
I KNOW you are being lied too
Hell I know I'm lied too
The difference being where as you suspect your decived and lied too the majority of the time , very rarely can it be proven and is often speculation and joining the proverbial dots
ME I know you and I are lied too and kept in the dark but often for very good reasons and understand the reasoning behind it ( though disapprove )
The fact is we are exposed to what others want us to see be it our government or another's
Our ability to make a fully informed decision or opinion is vastly flawed
I have found myself many times being privaliged to be able to access resources and information you will never be awair of and build MY OWN OPINIONS from a different perspective ( not saying I'm always right but if I was to comment regarding topics like this I assure you I'm trying to add another dimension to the thread from someone who may know a little more than you
I promise all I will never blindly follow any PTB
My friend that has returned is no NATO stooge or a product of the killbot factory infact he's one of the most balanced, soul full, morally and ethically strong people I've ever had the fortune to meet
I hate the way people assume that becouse you have an affiliation to NATO that makes you a blinded mindless moron dedicated to that organisation - that's just plain stupidity
How's about I say all catholic priests support kiddie fiddleing !
Or when some one says all Muslims ate terrorists
I would trust my friends knowledge and informed opinion over anything else .......he's my battle buddy I know many of you can't understand this bond and is very much unexplainable but is something that among soldiers is the foundation that binds us - not the organisation or the commanders

But to Finnish
You've said you have followed the Libya events and comment on what you've seen about Afghanistan, Pakistan ect ect - well as a man that has been to most of the countries you mention - been sat next to the guys calling in the strikes, requested strikes myself, been within the blast radius of such devices, and knew exactly who was being targeted and why - and I assure you the majority , myself included will not call a strike if it is not deemed just
As has been done many times directly disobeying orders becouse WE THE MEN ON THE GROUND had better situational awareness than our commanders sat in an air conditioned office watching a pred feed
WE STILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH OURSELVES
I'm sorry if you miss understood my post and i apologise if I've miss under stood you

But I often will give my Opinions but nOt very often
I try to stay as politically neutral as possible coz I know they are all as bad as each other but more than that ..... My opinions are usually formulated using evidence and facts that I cannot quote so instead of posting an opinion that will create questions or require evidence to support my statement ( which i know i must not do ) I will simply take a neutral technical stance
Please please please - if you see me around bear this in mind and kindly don't assume I'm some NATO lover that only sees what he's been shown

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My good friend had a tour in Iraq and a tour in Afghanistan. He was never the same. He said a lot, and mentioned all the women and children that were blown apart by our “so called” smart bombs from the predators. The first week of seeing these women and children blown apart, he would get sick and throw-up due to the smell of rotting flesh. After that, he became numb to it all. Americans flipped out when 911 happened. I guess pay backs are a b!tch. Hah? A few hundred thousand here and a few hundred thousand there. I guess it’s only fair. Right? How would you react if you were holding pieces of your young son or daughter in your arms? I would certainly be out planting IED’s on the side roads to kill the enemy? I might even consider becoming a suicide bomber to inflict as much damage I could to the enemy.

We have been a country for what? A few hundred years? These people have been set in their way for thousands of years. What gives us the right to change who they are? Their way of living? The MSM would have us think differently, but most anyone with a brain knows why we are really there. My friend who served was told to keep his mouth shut by his superiors. Not to bring up the atrocities that was taking place. A lot of men and women would lose their rank when they would address the horrible things. Fox News used to have a tally everyday on how many of our service men and women lost their lives. Why couldn’t they keep a tally on how many innocent people lost their lives over there as well? Not pretty enough?

From the way it looks, Iran seems to be coming next. I wonder who will come after them? Anyone want to make any bets? I figure if I make a joke out of it all, it won’t be so disheartening. Just hate to give up that warm fuzzy safe feeling. I don’t care how much people try to justify it all. Either way, it’s sickening! And if you think it’s all good, you need some serious help!

This all comes down to who has the bigger penis (missile). And always will be...

edit on 11-1-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
War
Huah
Good god man, what is it good for?
Absolutely nothin'!
Say it again, waaaa-

Anyhow, yes...this is war. sucks.
I am of the opinion that any and all military action a nation gets into should be required to show the "ugly" side of war for an hour every evening across all networks, chosen by a neutral 3rd party for truth in its showing.

Cut and run, fighting for our freedoms (when they aren't), etc..such meme's need to be removed from society. Those old hippies continue to be right, War sucks. (or police actions, interventionist mentality).

This is my biggest disappointment in the Obama administration. He was the lets go into peacetime president and the opposition was all pro war..now who is? Obama will pay lip service to the concept of peace, but his record shows he is easy to send in troops. Romney will be the same, but paying less lip service to the concept of peace..Paul won't be the nominee, its like there is no hope in America for responsible military leadership.

And thats on our side of the fence. Then we consider the other angle..the monkeymen overseas that will in fact murder and slaughter innocents in order to establish their unquestioning dictatorship should there not be the threat of a bigger boy coming to slap them should they try.

What a world. There are clearly two very different mindsets of humanity. and the mindset that has no issue murdering humans for personal or ideological gain seems to also be the people whom sit at the top. I guess ruthlessness has its advantages in regards to power gain.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
It is the cowardly Taliban fault hiding in between their women and children.they go about planting IEDS then think they can run to safety blending in with women and children.does a terrorist take time to check there is no women and children about before he detonates him self.this is a war and people die.Libya is a prime example it asked for our help to defeat gadafi then started crying when a few people near the targets was killed.

Are you f-ing kidding me?

Your reply contains the most ignorant message i've seen in the past week.

Please do some research and then start posting.

Geez...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My cousin,recently deceased at age 90,was part of the american military who occupied okinawa after ww-2 and my grandfather,also recently deceased at age 90 who was in a tank destroyer unit that saw combat in france and germany during ww-2 both told me that people in those places and people everywhere are more or less all the same and that its their leaders,our leaders who instill fear and hate and war mentalities into everyone...

My cousin and a lot of other soldiers were taken on a train ride through nagasaki not long after the atiomc bomb was dropped there and for the last 40 or 50 years of his life he suffered greatly from advancing arthritis all over his body,so badly that he couldnt even work after the age of 50 and the cause of his agony is more than obvious to me,radiation exposure...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Originally posted by funkymonky
we did something as the people of a oppresed goverment. Apartheid is dead and burried. South Africa is a free country again. Many died fighting for that freedom.

Yeah...South Africa, a real beacon of hope and justice.
Go back to sleep dreamer.

You said what I was to kind to post. Thank you.

Aparthied is alive and well in Israel

edit on 11-1-2012 by wcrockett because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by gchrome

As this link plainly shows,America has "always" been at war,from 1775 to 2012 we have never stopped and to look through this link is a real eye and mind opener...Timeline Of United States Military Operations

The US is by far, more violent and bloody than Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany ... that is for sure. They thrive on war, and their Zionist conspirateurs around the world with them.

US export of Democracy

1953—Iran – CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, son of former Iranian ruler Rezā Shāh accedes to the throne.

1957-73 - Laos — The CIA carries out approximately one coup per year trying to nullify Laos’ democratic elections.[citation needed] The problem is the Pathet Lao, a leftist group with enough popular support to be a member of any coalition government. In the late 50s, the CIA even creates an "Armee Clandestine" of Asian mercenaries to attack the Pathet Lao.[citation needed] After the CIA's army suffers numerous defeats, the U.S. starts bombing, dropping more bombs on Laos than all the U.S. bombs dropped in World War II.[citation needed] A quarter of all Laotians will eventually become refugees, many living in caves.

This is the history of the US ... murdering babies and civilians.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

This rock song contains some of my favorite lyrics ever written and they explain this threads meaning all too well...

Children Of The Grave

Revolution in their minds,
The children start to march...
Against the world in which they have to live,
And all the hate that's in their hearts...
They're tired of being pushed around,
And told just what to do...
They'll fight the world until they've won,
And love comes flowing through...

Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today,
Will the sun rise of tomorrow bring them peace in any way?
Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear?
Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear?

So you children of the world,
Listen to what I say...
If you want a better place to live in,
Spread these words today...
Show the world that love is still alive,
You must be brave...
Or you children of today are,
Children of the Grave...

Black Sabbath

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

When you fight for what is good, what is right, what is true, in the quest for liberty and freedom, even the innocent will get caught up in the fight. I would rather be part of that fight, than any other. History has shown us that mankind is not without fault. I can promise you many more have died by the hands of the ruthless dictatorial sociopaths with no moral center. I hate war as much as anyone else. But if no person, or country is willing to stand up to men such as Vlad III the Impaler, Genghis Khan, (killed millions) Pol Pot, Stalin (killed tens of millions of his own people), Hitler and many other antisematics, before them Spanish King Philip II, ad nauseum. So, though civilian casualties are not wanted nor wished for, I have to say the fight for good will always be with us in at least in this dimension. I guess you would have to put me on the list of persons that would rather die for my my family, my country, my right to exist in freedom with liberty, than be counted as one of those that was killed through the actions of one that was trying to take it from me. I am proud to tell you that America has done more for the rights and liberty of the entire world, than all nations combined. We have done more for, given aid to, and stood by those that also embraced the constitutional rights given us, than all natons combined. Unfortunatly, there are men of divious character that still walk among us that still want to maintain there cozy little world of opulence, affluence and control and it is usually at the cost and the burden of the serfs and peasants. Which one do you want to be?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sorry,
If I could just cut and paste something from another thread. I think it applies

I do not argue if it is flawed. I ask what gives a country like the USA the right to interfere with another sovereign state. You can argue the horror of their world and I would still ask what gives us the moral imperative to adjust it to our own standards. It is something they should do on their own.

Could you imagine if another sovereign state invaded the USA during its civil war, or before it. Think of the lesson we would have had stolen from us. Even a victory in ending slavery and the preservation of the union would have been seen as an outside victory over us. France ended our slavery, or Spain preserved our union. It would cheapen our history and our identity as a people.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now show me some PETA home site videos to educate me on how my beef is prepared.

I actually take offense to OP and whoever/wherever that video came from.
dont insult my intelligence. You dont solve fear mongering evil with more fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by marsoc
whos intel am i questioning? My credibility and backround prob makes me more of a expert, so then you have people who no matter what cant admit defeat and be humble and start arguments, that easy

So you are a expert.
I am not a rocket scientist but I have talked to a few and you are no rocket scientist.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

For some reason I cant help but hear Mike Tysons voice in head when I read your posts. This thread is about one thing and that is ego.

The people of this world and the US need to be more involved. Wars for profit need to end. We need to get off the oil bandwagon and fast.

Ron Paul is the only one willing to take the hard road and the sad truth is unless people wake up he will lose. And we will fight until there is nothing left to take. How could this come down to one man and one election?
edit on 11-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

brave American warriors

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

brave American warriors

Yes, yes they are. Because they choose to serve their country, and they are led into abhorrent situations, and they are responsible for things like this, and many times they have to see it up close and personal, and they suffer the rest of their lives for it.

It isn't the soldiers that are to blame here. It is the governments and politicians. Soldiers follow orders, and soldiers are inserted into situations they don't like any more than you and I like it, but they have to complete their missions and come home.

I don't blame the soldiers one bit. Why do you think there are so many suicides in the military? This isn't something they ever wanted to do. They wanted to defend their own country, not get shipped off to fight civilians in some land that never asked for our "help."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by bigyin

brave American warriors

Yes, yes they are. Because they choose to serve their country, and they are led into abhorrent situations, and they are responsible for things like this, and many times they have to see it up close and personal, and they suffer the rest of their lives for it.

It isn't the soldiers that are to blame here. It is the governments and politicians. Soldiers follow orders, and soldiers are inserted into situations they don't like any more than you and I like it, but they have to complete their missions and come home.

I don't blame the soldiers one bit. Why do you think there are so many suicides in the military? This isn't something they ever wanted to do. They wanted to defend their own country, not get shipped off to fight civilians in some land that never asked for our "help."

so why do they do it if they don't like doing it .... the money ?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join