It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Aww look another anti west post/thread,

Maybe if they didn't start something, you guys wouldn't need to cry at things YOU OBVIOUSLY don't understand,

Anyone who says the US & NATO are bombing babies is either knowingly spreading propaganda or insanely stupid, our troops our human beings just like you or i, they are not evil robots, they carry out orders to engage the enemy and NEVER EVER EVER, fire on targets they have "eyes on" where civilians/women & children are present, the collateral damage occurs in the heat of the moment and the pressure on our boys & girls, as i said they are only human under alot of stress trying to stay alive, mistakes will happen, but they are not killing civilians, this is just a case of using the obvious to use as propaganda,

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

First time you heard that people get killed in wars? It's really nothing new or groundbreaking. Humans, Animals...they all kill each other, have killed each other for thousands of years and will continue doing so. It will never change, you can't change the natural way of things, as sad as it is.

Really... ? Do you actually think THESE kinds of wars are the "natural way". Then you either have absolutely no idea of what's going on in this world, or you're deliberately spreading false and misleading information.

edit on 11-1-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
being under stress and trying to stay alive happen when you illegally invade someone else's country. If you stayed home and sort your own # in your own country you would not have been shot at

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
War is like religion and so many other things, most humans believe their way is the only way and will hurt others to prove it. This has been going on for ages whether you believe we are created or that we just exist because of a chance of fate, we are without a doubt in my mind a failed species because even if the people whom hate the west kills every single one of us THERE WILL BE NO PEACE, or we kill every single one of them THERE WILL BE NO PEACE. people cannot ride a bus together sometimes, get into groups sometimes many other things without someone feeling crushed and wanting to fight to make themselves feel more at place its just who most of us are and its a damn shame.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by predator0187

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

Hey, go F yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Mate I admit I often find your post quite insightful and constructive but I must say with this comment you obviously have no idea what your talking about
I advise anyone to visit the website
religion of peace
And then compare what you believe to what is really going on

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Whoa steady on there dude
If you take the time to look my post was aimed at the ops original post where as the very clip we were watching STATES ITSELF 10S KILLED
I was commenting from my experience on the weapons used and the situations they are used in
No one knows yet the real loss of life in the populous from the regime and probably never will
Yes I do know US history to a certain extent
But no I do not trust or believe anything I hear via NATO propaganda as I equally don't listen to sources such as the video here or any source for that matter as they all have their own agenda
What however I do have is experience and contacts in the places that have the hard facts of events
An example my close friend has just returned from Libya where he was advising the rebels, interim government and most importantly the populous on such matters on counter IED and counter small arms
Thats a soldier putting himself in harms way not in a combat role but an advisory
Aiming to educate the populous to help keep them alive during the rebellion and after becouse of all the devices and traps left behind by the loyalist forces ( such as in schools )

So please do not assume I was defending NATO or laying my beliefs in what they say - I use many sources but best of all I have native and multinational feedback and my perspective is not only from the MSM or the Internet
My original comment was just highlighting the evedence in the video ( same as some of you would pick to pieces a UFO vid )

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sorry, but the creatures which indulge in bombing ordinary innocent men, women, and children as shown here are SICK BASTARDS, they don’t deserve to be part of the human race! It’s all too EVIL. I hope and pray they rot in HELL!! for ever......
edit on 11-1-2012 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

You disagree with what Phil Donahue said?

He was absolutely correct in saying that Ron Paul is the only candidate with the courage to say publicly and without fear of losing votes by offending the warmongers that these things are wrong.

By the way, this wasn't a Ron Paul thread until you partly made it one by failing to notice what the OP is about.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Maybe if they didn't start something, you guys wouldn't need to cry at things YOU OBVIOUSLY don't understand,

Anyone who says the US & NATO are bombing babies is either knowingly spreading propaganda or insanely stupid, our troops our human beings just like you or i, they are not evil robots, they carry out orders to engage the enemy and NEVER EVER EVER, fire on targets they have "eyes on" where civilians/women & children are present, the collateral damage occurs in the heat of the moment and the pressure on our boys & girls, as i said they are only human under alot of stress trying to stay alive, mistakes will happen, but they are not killing civilians, this is just a case of using the obvious to use as propaganda,

WHICH GOV agency do you work for sicko!! what the hell was we doing there anyway, OIL baby, OIL, and control, thats all

Hooo yes only carrying out orders, isn’t that what those nice people done to the Jews under our old friend Adolph Hitler. You talk crap, to carry out such orders means you are a bloody robot!!!
edit on 11-1-2012 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If people want to cry, cry at the fact that when the Russians built schools for girls in Afghanistan, the Taliban blew the schools up.

When the US and its allies did the same this time around, these brainwashed Neanderthals broke the legs and arms of their female children to stop them from attending.

As crass as it may come across, killing some of these people, innocent or otherwise, might be doing them a favour. If you take into account the potential for such vulnerable vessels to be filled with bellicose intolerance, it's doing us a favour also.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's Horrible to see or Hear of Innocent people and Children to Die for some Corporation Gain and that is what WAR is about. BUT The "DEPLETED URANIUM" Left Behind That will harm that Region for Thousands of years and Babies Born Now That There will be BIRTH DEFECTS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY and no one cares !!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

You point out that you don't believe anything coming out of NATO, but then turn around to believe an "adviser" sent by the head of NATO (US) to Libya. That's not a very convincing argument.

I don't think you need any expertise to make up your own mind when seeing such videos, as I said before, NATO was well aware of the targets they were aiming for (NATO isn't deaf, nor blind), by the way, it wasn't only military targets, they aimed at police headquarters, anti-corruption headquarters... These targets were picked strategically to destroy all security institutions in Libya, and as you can see, all security institutions have been destroyed, without security, you have lawlessness and chaos, that was the objective, and that is why NATO called a very successful operation even when lawlessness continues across Libya, from looting, to rape, to abductions, to continuous torture, and murder of innocent people.

The haunting videos of tortures are not shown in Western media for a reason, but they weren't hesitant to show Qaddafi's torture and murder. There are countless videos of even women being tortured to death, but still, absolutely no media takes notice, no video ever published, or even a picture of the tortured bodies shown to Westerners. This deafening silence has to end sooner or later.

Do you believe it is a good thing to create a lawless state and at the same time pretend that you're saving civilian lives by creating a lawless state?

It seems you're not willing to express your opinions, but rather only what you call "your expertise", which isn't relevant in this case at all because we have similar bombardments in Afghanistan which consequently does not tow the line with your claims derived from your expertise. As I said before, precision bombings weren't only used in Libya, it is also used in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia.. These precision bombings have killed thousands of innocent people across the world, reading the actual data and comparing it with your claims doesn't match, whether you've expertise or not doesn't make a difference.

It is one thing to claim how such operations should take place, and it is another to claim it does take place in certain manner. You're claiming it takes place in certain manner, which I disagree with because I have seen the evidence and I followed the Libyan crisis rigorously from the first day, till now and I continue to do so.

If I misunderstood you, please, ignore my comment.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Woah!

Cultural hegemony is the philosophic and sociological theory, by the Marxist philosopher Antonio Gramsci, that a culturally diverse society can be dominated (ruled) by one social class, by manipulating the societal culture (beliefs, explanations, perceptions, values) so that its ruling-class worldview is imposed as the societal norm, which then is perceived as a universally valid ideology and status quo beneficial to all of society, whilst benefiting only the ruling class

Cultural hegemony

Your life if full of double speak and you don't even know it!

Who in the right mind would let "our Boys & Girls" join any gang of murdering criminals?
thats what armies are btw

bearing in mind these kids are as young as 16 and 17 and not mature enough to understand hegemony and rely on their parents to help them make the right decisions!........poor kids!

Oh yer!!.....You and all the other brainwashed masses!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
If people want to cry, cry at the fact that when the Russians built schools for girls in Afghanistan, the Taliban blew the schools up.

Oh yeah, and here comes a man with brain of a neanderthal ... and believes the Taliban mutilated their own chldren ...

Could it be the Russians, using propaganda to justify their presence in Afghanistan?

Could it be the West, using propaganda to justify their presence in Afghanistan?

What do you say to people, who object to the way the US is doing things, and they live in the US? Get the hell out, and buy a one way ticket to Afghanistan?

Well, I'll tell you what ... the people that don't want to live Afghanistan? Give them a one way ticket to the US, and let the rest live the way they want.

Now, that is a good solution ...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The sad thing here is that it's always the poorest people of a nation that suffer the most. The rich can either leave the country or they are at home directing the war.

Peronally I think wars could easily be settled with taking the leaders and politicians of each nation and having them fight one another.

Some how I reckon there would be far less wars and far less poor people being sent to die or killed in there homes.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Cry me a river, while the Talliban use men women and children as suicide bombers DAILY, these COWARDS hide behind women and children and expect that there will be no strike upon them. Yet they have just attacked Americans in an ambush. Thats not how it works , you fire on us, we fire back. I'm sick of Liberal Coward Americans who are always first in line to gripe and have their hand out for OPM, and figure they are entitled. Yet they scream the loudest if those funds run out or if they might have to possibly work for their money. It's fine to suck up OPM for them, but if they or the country is threatened, they hide away safe and sound and contribute nothing. They are a cancer to America's freedoms, with their cowardly non support, siding with the enemy, and generally spreading treasonous anti-American rubbish, in an attempt to spread pacifism. War has evolved to politically correct amusement for these people, and WAR should be about Death & Destruction so that no one wishes to participate, instead join the world community and act in a responsible way. Thus the reward of being evil and bloodthirsty savages will reap a reward of annihilation. The US never kills civillians on purpose, but the Taliban and Muslums feel it is fair game, and do not play as men, instead they retreat to areas of woman and children thinking his will bring them safety. They become responsible for the casualties they incur.

You bleeding heart liberals disgust me. You are mostly Cowardly pacifists, relying on others sacrifice, that makes you voiceless vermin in my book. Done Deal, so buzz off with your whiny snivvely attitudes, the world is a dangerous place, and those who defend our Freedoms are Hero's one and all.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
plotus. america aint fighting for your freedom. They fight for resources it's cheaper to kill 100 of your own than buy what you need. american soldiers is nothing else than a very well funded fking terrorist organization. you will never be anything else and it will not stop either. TERRORIST

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
People are told and taught to think that we are so superior to the animals we share this world with.When in reality,far too many people do things that are stupid and very evil...

Again and again every day and night we relentlessly treat eachother far worse than any wild animal would ever be capable of...

I wonder if the rampant and perpetual world wide murder and destruction,genocide and war we are seeing,reading and hearing about all the time are signals and signs that we are living through our own extinction?

Atomic weapons,our sinister arsenals of nuclear doom are hell unleashed on earth just waiting to happen and they more or less prove to me that our end probably isnt very long away...
edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Those poor people. They did nothing to deserve this. We are creating future terrorists with actions like this. When Americans ask themselves for many years to come why our nation is so despised the world over, we need only look to examples like this.

I have lost all hope for humanity. There will never be peace upon planet Earth. To any extraterrestrial beings that may be listening, please, for the sake of our species, please intervene and stop the madness. We obviously don't have the means or the desire to bring the killing to a stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join