It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You missed something here about "every human must watch"..

We watched the deaths and horrors of gas attacks in WW1...we watch millions of men, women and children die horribly in WW3. We watched them die in the Korean war by the thousands, and we watched in Vietnam the little children die with napalm stuck to their naked bodies with their clothes burned off. We watched the Iraqi's die the same ways...and we watched again as the Afgans as well...died horrible deaths.

Are you getting the picture here? Nothing changes,and no matter what...its never going to. You will end up cynical and sitting in and old folks home looking back over all this death and needless dying of innocents and think "Wow. It never stops!!"....and you see here? It hasnt.

Its sad and Im glad you care, but try and move on. TPTB are stronger and better armed with long range agendas we cannot even fathom yet. They are STILL playing out after 100 years ...and sadly will continue.

Look how worried we were about the Haitians after that earthquake, and the Japanese after their tsunami. We didnt even hardly hear about it in the following weeks. They are still in need in those places...but other newer tradgedies have taken their place...all the while with children starving and living in tents.

It will always be that way. I try and not let it bother me when I see this stuff. You just CANT let it eat you up.

Imagine the 'Nam Vets who sit back in their chairs and shake their heads at it all. Their sacrifice and serviice did nothing in the lonrun for the World.

That just gave way to even more deaths...and more tragedies....it does not end. Its better to move on ourselves....or this will eat us all at our heart-strings...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by BLKMJK

I didn't say all Americans. Yes, I live in America. I guess I am to blame too, because I can totally just walk into the NATO headquarters one day, and be like "Yo, stop this s***!", right? Maybe I could give them a phone call or send them an e-mail, if I did that, things surely would all be better.

That's just the thing, everyone posts and replies of the "utter horror" of this video, and rightfully so. But that is where it will end. What do people expect us as Americans to do? And what are all of the other people doing that belong to NATO nations. NOTHING would be my guess. Writing their disdain and disgust might relieve some of their righteous indignation but that is where it ends...Turn the page.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
OPROP!
Notice to all our enemies.
Please gather in the marked areas, we will procede with the figting and have no collateral damage.

Collateral damage == innocent people killed.

Seriously, this right here. Do you guys realize who we're fighting over there? It's gorilla warfare, we rarely see the enemy they shoot mortars from inside churches and blow up IED's and car-bombs on their own people. There is collateral damage. It's a part of war.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zmboop because: Spelling Error.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Uh, I do more than complain on the internet. Yes, I'm here complaining about children and innocent civilians being blown up. But I also spend time and money trying to put a stop to this in the best way I see fit. I've spent more money buying flyers/superbrochures and donating to moneybombs for Ron Paul than the average American spends on tickets to sports games for a year.

He is the only candidate that offers peace. So by trying to get him elected, I'm doing what I can to put a stop to all of these unnecessary wars and both the economic reprecussions and death that come with them. If that works out, we'll have a guaranteed 4 year period free of people being killed and badly injured by US bombs/drones and the grief that comes with it.

I was told that I'm to blame for being an American, well the way I see it, the Americans who didn't elect Ron Paul in 2008 are to blame for all of the innocent people killed by United States drones and bombs.
edit on 10-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

War Pigs

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that all to the poor
Yeah!

Time will tell them they are power blind
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes
Yeah!

(Bridge)

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercies for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
OH LORD YEAH!

(Black Sabbath)

edit on 10-1-2012 by intrptr because: center alignment

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
What does bleeding heart mean? Someone who has emotions and empathy for their fellow human beings? If so you must be refering to a healthy, intelligent, compassionate, and highly functioning member of society.

Nope. It means those who cannot analyse a situation objectively for being blinded by their innate emotive response. The video in question is patently designed to play on peoples' emotions. In your case, and others', it worked.

No matter how valid a point the footage may have had going for it, the very fact it was obviously more concerned with being a mawkish montage that garners sympathy by coaxing viewers to snub their logical processes, renders it null propaganda. Little different, in fact, from the balderdash 'WMD' doomsday scenarios the Bush administration predicated its infamous, much-revisited malfeasance upon.

I must point out that you used the term "kiddies" as a pejorative.

Nope. Just used the word because it happened to be what my fingers were inclined to type at the time of posting.

What if a purple unicorn appears out of thin air?

Touché! ...Because Arab Muslims aren't at all synonymous with martyrdom mfw

Those kids are terrorist?

Dunno. But anyone infected with fundamentalist ideology, who comes under that banner of 'uneducated', 'disenfranchised' and / or 'vulnerable' has a better than average chance of becoming thus.

Unfortunately the lesser of two evils is still evil. It's like saying you're going to die by lethal injection instead of by firing squad.

Not quite.

You see the "evil" world the West has afforded you and I allows us to, for example, have open discussions on the Internet without fear of the secret police knocking down our doors any second and carting us off for an all expenses paid weekend (or life) at the luxurious Torture Tavern. It also allows us to freely demonstrate if we do not agree with the status quo without the risk of being squashed by tanks or head shot by snipers. Indeed, it lets our females strut around, displaying more skin than a pig carcass in a butcher shop window, without fear of being whipped, raped or even worse.

I see what you're getting at. But let me reiterate: not quite.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I cannot find error in that, keep it up and I pray one day I find the hope to help.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Seriously, you think all that is going to stop if Ron Paul is elected? What kind of fantasy are you in? We've left Iraq for the most part yet children and woman are still dying there. The enemy we were fighting is now at will bombing police stations and schools. Just because we leave doesn't mean the innocent stop dying. If anything us being there has saved more lives than cost. Yes it's sad and unfortunate that our troops and air force have had civilian casualties but think about the countless lives we save everyday by stopping these people from planting IED's or being there to stop that car bomb at a check point. I get you're against the war but you don't have to be arrogant and say things like if Ron Paul is elected it's all going to stop.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmboop

So are you denying that US bombs/drones will not kill innocent civilians under a Ron Paul presidency? Because that's what I said in that last post.

I didn't say that everybody in the world will hold hands and skip through a field of flowers and rainbows when Ron Paul gets elected, but at least our military wont be killing people and ruining the lives of countless families with him as president.
edit on 10-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Another great choice! I thought of that one as well and think about this,the mainstream quite often demonizes black sabbath and iron maiden and calls them devil worshippers,well,after reading their profound anti-war lyrics,we know why and I know who the real devil worshippers are...

edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

It's easy man, just watch a few videos about Ron Paul on foreign policy, order some Ron Paul superbrochures, and get out there and hand them out to people! You'd be amazed at the positive responses that most people give. His foreign policy is definitely one of the things that attracts most people. I'm sure if everybody saw this video, his support would double overnight.

link   

There is more going on behind the scenes then most know, If Ron Paul became president I have no doubt there are still airstrikes and drone strikes that will be carried out and yes, not all of them can be 100% sure to not kill a civilian. We don't know as much as the president knows and we never will. That applies to Ron Paul to, it's nice to say that there won't be any violence under his presidency but until he knows everything that the president has to deal with everyday as the Commander and Chief of our armed forces I don't believe he can guarantee that there will be no military violence.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zmboop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
When 3000 Yan'kees perished for sake of an evil organisation's agendas on 9/11, these Arabs didn't seem overly sympathetic:

Quid pro quo, no?

link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Agreed, there are so many on this site that talk so much about our military yet they're too coward to even think about doing what the American Military does every single day.

link   
reply to post by Zmboop

How can that be true if all of the overseas military bases will be shut down? What military operations will be going on behind the scenes, unknown to him, if there are no troops anywhere to do them? Will troops be bombing American cities? Because that's where they're going to be, home.

Face it man, a Ron Paul presidency is a presidency of peace. There might still be some police brutality or things like that, but no atrocities like the ones seen in the video here being done in the name of ironically protecting and saving those people from violence.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
reply to post by insaan

Hmmm tens of civilians killed
Very very sad
But how many civilians did the regime kill ?
And notice that the vast majority show the smoke plume and after the attack
or the ordinance landing and a larger SECONDARY explosion -
modern air release weapons are incredibly accurate - these wernt strafing runs these were precision strikes on legitimate targets - that choose to keep themselves within the populace
Same goes for most conflicts - no one wants collateral damage
So great efforts are made to avoid it
These weapons are not fragmentation devices and the vast majority of injuries are from shrapnel
These weapons are designed to contain and focus their blast
I fear the most of the time it's the secondary explosions from the targets that do the VAST amount of damage (the bog standard IED factory being a good example on other fronts )

Not condoning it

edit on 10-1-2012 by Neocrusader because: Wrong button

1. "tens of civilians"? No, the Libyan war caused the death of "highest estimate" hundred thousand Libyans, "lowest estimates" fifty thousand Libyans. You're only counting the Libyan deaths caused only by NATO missile, drones and bombing attacks, let's not forget, NATO claims they have killed absolutely no civilians, only after 8 months of bombings did they come forward and say "we will investigate", now shut up and go spread more rumors about Syria (talking about its media) - also 10s of people is the lowest of the lowest estimates, that's slightly higher than what NATO claims - "0 civilian deaths".

2. How many people did the Libyan Government kill? If you investigate the number of deaths in the first few weeks of the propaganda war you'll see that only 10-50 Libyans died, that's the internal affairs of Libya, both security forces and rioters were killed. That's how it all started, imagine implementing a no-fly zone over Britain because of the riots, then bombing British police, army, navy, anti-corruption agencies, to stop the British government from doing their job and keeping security and stability, then arming thugs, terrorists and agents to go on the ground under the cover of foreign attackers.

That being said, who caused all this bloodshed? The answer from my perspective is simple, it was NATO, NATO caused the 50,000 - 100,000 deaths for interfering and stopping the Libyan Government from bringing security after the riots, for arming, protecting and organizing gangs, criminals and terrorists. Even going as far as sending commanders, special ops, ground forces (from Qatar, France, Britain even American soldiers), installing a base in southern deserts for Drone attacks, installing CIA operation centers... These all happened within few months which cause more and more and more bloodshed.

3. Precision strike or not, NATO was fully aware of civilians in the area, and NATO was fully aware of the bloodshed each bomb would cause, unless you believe US is blind and dumb. I don't believe US is blind or dumb, I believe US just doesn't care. We have seen countless cases of mass murder in Afghanistan under what you call "precision strikes". Villages have been wiped out, children have been blown in too pieces, houses have been blown up....

Either you're not aware of US history, or you're just intentionally keeping a blind eye to keep yourself happy, after all as I state before "ignorance is a bless". You're one of the very few people who believe NATO's absurd propaganda that their bombs did not kill any Libyans (civilians), they have been saying that since they started the bombing until now. But I commend you for your stance, we need all perspectives on the table, then bring the evidence together and see which perspective it supports.
edit on 10-1-2012 by insaan because: added perspective

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Ron Paul is a lunatic if he thinks he can shut down every military base overseas, we'd lose allies, money and power.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by predator0187

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

He seems to be the only politician who want's out of there, and everyone thinks he's a nutcase because of it. Ron Paul would become president overnight if people watched a couple videos like the one the op posted. Most Americans are absolute idiots! They listen to everything the MSM has to say! And the sad truth is they actually believe it! It's disgusting!

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join