It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Ugh...

Think back to the way the media made us feel on 9/11. Think back to that feeling of people crying on the streets for their lost loved ones. The raw emotion it made us feel, the way it captured us, how much impact one day could have on us.

Now, this is what we are doing everyday over there. All these wars we are fighting in far off lands cause 9/11's over there, that same emotion and impact. But, somehow we could care less about what happens over there as long as we cannot see it. The good ol' NIMBY.

Humanity needs a wake up call.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
OPROP!
Notice to all our enemies.
Please gather in the marked areas, we will procede with the figting and have no collateral damage.

Collateral damage == innocent people killed.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Any thoughts?

First time you heard that people get killed in wars? It's really nothing new or groundbreaking. Humans, Animals...they all kill each other, have killed each other for thousands of years and will continue doing so.

It will never change, you can't change the natural way of things, as sad as it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

this is an absolute discrace as human beings how can we let these atrocities continue
very soon the government will push the people too far until then we can only hope

+59 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Every single American citizen who didnt oppose the war should be ashamed of their selves for letting this happen. Your country is hated by half the world because you are too lazy to stand up and take on your Government. The people in America who agree with these atrocities dictate how people should live their lives, not understanding the implications of war and the loss of civilian life - all because their sat at home in their comfortable house, driving their comfortable car in their comfortable clothes, they think they are some how morally superior and other countries are somehow inferior because they do not have this life which Americans have.

I havent got to say anything about the video other than i hope when you look at things like this your belly has butterfly's and you feel some sort of guilt, cowards.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

A wise man once said, "Ignorance is a bless", you're much happier if you are ignorant, this is actually scientifically proven also. Let's look at an example, your husband makes 500,000 USD per year, your husband says he works as a security guard for a company building and that is his yearly salary. Your husband in reality is a cold blooded killer and thief, that's how he makes his money, and the 500,000 USD is only a portion of his money which he bring home.

Obviously the vast majority of people will be happy knowing their husband bring home a good salary doing the right thing, and they would be hesitant to believe that the money actually comes through robberies and murders.

That's the situation now, a lot of people are intentionally staying ignorant, another segment of the society is trying hard to find the truth, a lot of people also have found the truth and frankly speaking, they are not happy.

Am I right?

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yes it is in human nature to fight, but America is not human, America is evil. How can they do this?
Over 1.5 million Iraqis killed by Americans in the past decade, a bit of an overreaction to 9/11 if you ask me.
Then you see American soldiers with tatoos of "Never Forget 9/11" etc, well to be honest Americans brought 9/11 onto themselves from repeatedly bombing these countries.
Torture of innocents in Abu Ghraib, millions of Iraqi women and children raped, team kill squadrons, murdering families then placing weapons on their bodies.
Oh yes, America makes me proud!

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It is the cowardly Taliban fault hiding in between their women and children.they go about planting IEDS then think they can run to safety blending in with women and children.does a terrorist take time to check there is no women and children about before he detonates him self.this is a war and people die.Libya is a prime example it asked for our help to defeat gadafi then started crying when a few people near the targets was killed.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Collateral damage?
9/11 was collateral damage,
9/11 was a retaliatory attack against a terrorist nation, the USA.
Which has been operating in the middle east for the last 20 years or so.

If you had a foreign entity in your homeland attacking your people, your family and friends for no reason. It would turn anyone with a fighting spirit into a freedom fighter. I dont care who you are, what skin color you are. Its the same for everyone.

If china came and invaded my country and started wiping towns off the map, i'de pick up the nearest gun and fight back.

Google the definition of 'blowback' in a military/political stance,
And you'll understand.

War is bad, period. War for freedom? end terrorism? The war on terrorism creates more freedom fighters than they destroy. It will -never- end as long as there are foreign troops in the middle east. Gotta have the middle easts resources, all of them.

150,000 - 400,000 deaths is not 'a little bit of collateral damage',
Thats brothers, sisters, children, mothers, fathers, normal random people.

Pay attention to veterans coming out of there, and their stories. Like how one marine blew a woman away, because she looked suspicious carrying a bag, of groceries he later found out.

Ever wonder why the military suicide rates are HIGHER than the death rate ??
edit on 10/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
It is the cowardly Taliban fault hiding in between their women and children.they go about planting IEDS then think they can run to safety blending in with women and children.does a terrorist take time to check there is no women and children about before he detonates him self.this is a war and people die.Libya is a prime example it asked for our help to defeat gadafi then started crying when a few people near the targets was killed.

1. "Cowardly Taliban" is not right, "courageous Taliban" is more like it. I disagree with the Taliban in different issues, but that doesn't give me the right to call them cowards. They are fighting the world's most powerful forces using home made bombs, outdated AK47s and outdated RPGs. I don't see how they are cowards, running away from a drone is not cowardly, it is smart.

2. "This is a war, people die". People die, or people get killed? Who started the war by the way? I'm sure Afghanistan didn't wage a war against America? Am I right? Or am I reading history incorrectly.

3. Libya never asked for your help, US agents did, the same agents who tried to topple the Libyan Government in 1990s but failed. Do some research please, you've a lot of catching up to do.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

so the Taliban is courageous running into large groups of women and children when a hell fire missile is locked onto them ? the truth is those people dont care about there women or kids hell they force them into marriage and kill them if they become a victim of rape or anything that could shame the family.sometimes you after be cruel to be kind. now the Taliban is almost defeated you see men with shaved beards women wearing make up.women leaving their home with out the need to be with a man.did you know the Taliban and Saudis prevent their women from getting an education as they fear women will become smarter than them.this religion is still living in the 7th century going around chopping peoples heads off and stoning people.what is all that about.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OMG I had no idea people actually died during war. Thanks for sharing this vid OP now i'm going to curl up into the fetal position and cry with you.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by insaan

so the Taliban is courageous running into large groups of women and children when a hell fire missile is locked onto them ? ...

Oh, so you know it when a hellfire has a lock on you? Damn, I didnt had the luck yet!
That statement is so fishy.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So you say its okay for the US to generate hundreds of civil corpses lying on the street because someone put a red cross on the map and there could be some taliban (last time I saw one they had those badges, written in english "TALIBAN)

Edit: By the way, did you know US protected those fields in Afghanistan? Those fields that in return financed the taliban and CIA to keep generating money and the war going on? The soldiers were ORDERED to protect the fields. And by protection I dont mean set them alight.
edit on 10-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
`Winning Hearts and Changing Minds`
Not much else to say.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This don't make me cry....it makes me sick!

WAR being Socially acceptable by the masses is one of the greatest successes of psychological warfare
or PSYOP as we like to call it at ATS

From wiki page

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including Psy Ops, Political Warfare, “Hearts and Minds,” and Propaganda.[1] Various techniques are used, by any set of groups, and aimed to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

psychological warfare

The western world need to take a long hard look at themselves and reavaluate their beliefs....stop listening to the BS that their governments spiel!!....Think for yourself!!
edit on 10-1-2012 by zerozero00 because: add some more

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

They are a damn sight more courageous than some twat firing from hundreds of miles away, firing missiles into a village full of people, women and kids without a care who dies, if they are so courageous why are they not going into the village to remove the taliban fighters instead of just killing everyone?

People like you are sick in the head, you go on and on about someone in the middle east stoning a woman to death and use that as a justification to kill over a million and a half civilians, saying how their life is better now, well guess what its not better because they are DEAD you moron, I hate to attack people personally but your replies are just disgusting and you sound as thick as pig #.

Oh and for your information, you have not beaten the Taliban, you are leaving and negotiating the Taliban taking full control of Afghanistan when you leave, including returning all of their political prisoners, all that has happened is some US companies now have the rights to the rare earth's there and to build pipelines, which is all the war was really about, but don't worry you can carry on drinking the MSM coolaid and celebrate how wonderful America is as some pervert puts his hands down your 5 year old daughters knickers at the airport as you enjoy your freedoms

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You forgot to say: Let other countries alone with the problem in afghanistan. US starts a war, devastates everything and is the first to leave, while other countries have to remove the rubble!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Every single American citizen who didnt oppose the war should be ashamed of their selves for letting this happen. Your country is hated by half the world because you are too lazy to stand up and take on your Government. The people in America who agree with these atrocities dictate how people should live their lives, not understanding the implications of war and the loss of civilian life - all because their sat at home in their comfortable house, driving their comfortable car in their comfortable clothes, they think they are some how morally superior and other countries are somehow inferior because they do not have this life which Americans have.

I havent got to say anything about the video other than i hope when you look at things like this your belly has butterfly's and you feel some sort of guilt, cowards.

The liberal left continually trash conservatives but this admin has run amok. The foreign policy is so nutz. Why did POTUS go in with France and oh yes Canada the report says, without going to Congress first? I opposed the Libyan war, conservatives opposed it. Obama supporters seem to think everything he does is magnificent. We supposedly went in to help the "freedom fighters" there. So Obama's good war, just like Clinton's Kosovo. And anti war leftists still decry the right as the party of war. How disgusting and I'm sick of the anti American propaganda. Where's the outcry against France?

Do something positive and call for impeachment of a dictator running roughshod over the Constitution on a regular basis.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join