It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World? NO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm absolutely sick of it. No one has said the world is ending, at least in regards to the mayan calendar. What you need to realize is that it is a renewal, the calendar begins AGAIN, just like it did before and will continue to do so as long as we can possibly foresee.

What all of this stuff is based on is the precession of the equinoxes, that is all, although this does translate to major human consciousness evolution, that does NOT mean the end of the world, rather the beginning of a new one, one that we can all create, as long as we don't dwell on useless and isolatory paradigms.

I will make something far more comprehensive on this, but please stop saying it is the end of the world, we are way beyond this. These opinions are deluded and misguided, please do a little more research. Many people will probably try to arguer with me on this, and that's fine, though all I will say is that you are entitled to your own assumptions and theories, because thats all we really have, theories and assumptions.

Cheers ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

...at least everyone at ATS should know by now..

or are you talking about facebookpeople? :-)
edit on 10-1-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

Well they don't really seem to do they?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

id say its about 90/10...hopefully

new topics

top topics

join